SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 361 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM   #5401
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
did you join any halloween party?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #5402
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I'm a slim french frie Salty but delicious

Smelly socks taste good It's perfect as hamburger alternative Try it out

Thank you My mama is one a good way so far

Both are famous but Jake is for me the better actor...

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM   #5403
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremie

Are you not a little bit unfair now ? Miranda was in Europe but she was in the southeastern part.She was on an arranged tour.

A few years ago she even was in Germany and she didn't visit me ,Oizo or Wave because she was not in our near .This was totally okay for me because Miranda is my friend and so she always have a place in my heart.I don't care if we see us every day or never ...We are friends !!!!!!

I hope you are more calm now We like you Jeremie Don't forget this ...

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:14 PM   #5404
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo Manu,

Wünsche Dir einen schönen Feiertag Und Deiner Mama Alles Liebe und Gute

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #5405
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Did you survived this scary night ? I was not out this time but I watched some horror movies last night....

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #5406
galadriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hallo Manu,

Wünsche Dir einen schönen Feiertag Und Deiner Mama Alles Liebe und Gute

Danke
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:59 AM   #5407
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

salty stuff can cause high blood pressure, so no one would dare to come near you

well, to eat just your lips will take at least 2 days coz they are as big as 40 sausages, let alone eating your whale size body, the person who would like to try is going to die soon

is your mum staying at home most of the times after treatment or that you take her out for a walk sometimes? I think taking some fresh air may help her more, is that so ?

and thanks for defending me against Jeremie, I hope he can understand that its really not that easy for me to visit friends in Europe, it takes more than 13 hours of flight and a lot of arrangements have to be made, that are sometimes out of my control

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #5408
galadriel

Hi Miranda

This is maybe true but I'm so delicious I'm sweet and salty and salty and sweet

Yes,I'm the human eating machine

My mama is walking around .She walks and she is even go shopping but certainly only for a short time ...

Jeremie was probably angry and you know he walways write what he thinks.I think he understand you more ...

See you
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #5409
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its good that your mum is doing normal things just like before, so it seems that she is not in bad shape. She will be fine soon, believe me

well, you knew I was going to Balkan Islands on an ARRANGED tour, so there was no way I could go to Belgium this time

did you go out to celebrate Halloween? Did you dress Lizzie in halloween costume? How is her now?

see you

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #5410
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Thank you again Let's hope she can be totally cured .I hope it so much ...

This arranged tours are always the best tours when you visit a country for the first time

Lissy is fine but this time we didn't wear a costume But I put a pumpkin in my window ...

See you
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #5411
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gala,

Hope your mom feels good

Wish you a great Sunday Here it's a day

Take care
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #5412
country flag Miranda

hello gala

don't worry, for sure she gonna be fine soon

i have no sense of direction and is not indepenent and is pretty useless, see, i locked myself in a bathroom , so for sure i cannot go alone

did you put a real pumpkin or a plastic one?

p.s. i am sorry, i am very busy, so i may not/or answer your pms later. I thank you for your patience ears for listening to my bull shit

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #5413
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Thank you My mama feels good in the moment

It's cold today Winter is here but it's dry outside.Did you see the flooding water in Italy ? Poor guys

See you
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #5414
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Thanks again

You locked in a bathroom ? This happens all the time I'm joking I once lost my keys and guess where I found them ?????? In my cooler

A plastic pumpkin and a real one My home was my scary castle

I'm always listen to you

See you
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #5415
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i think you lost your keys in a cooler is not as careless as me. That lock was complicated . Thanks god that i have a companion, otherwise i don't know who can help me, you know i don't have a mobile phone with me when bathing. I guess i would be choked to death if i could not get out

did the birds eat your real plumpkin?

thanks again, you are the best!

see you

Closed Thread