SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 360 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #5386
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Poor Mimi She thinks all ppl are as fat as she is when it comes to leave a room and the national guard has to come to fatten the door with butter to make her slip through the door
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #5387
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

sour grapes, sour grapes, you have seen my photo, I am even fitter than James Bond

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM   #5388
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Oizo and me are going to be angels but Mimi is a little devil But there are rumours that the devil have told his helpers that they should close the hell when Mimi is coming

Oizo and me are playing the harp

I wash my teeths with soap I smell like a perfume shop

My mama is better now She got her treatment on friday and she feels okay

I need to relax but I have not so much time in the moment but from time to time I watch movies and tv shows...

See you
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM   #5389
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

We are two lovely angels

What a lovely weather Summer is back but the question is how long ? Enjoy the day
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 10:01 PM   #5390
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

We are two lovely angels

What a lovely weather Summer is back but the question is how long ? Enjoy the day
Hi Gala,

Am very happy to hear your mum feels good

Hope you can find the time to enjoy the Golden October

Wish you a lovely week

I spent my weekend changing the wallpapers in my granny's kitchen

See you
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:47 AM   #5391
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

you and Oizo cannot be angel, there are no angel costume that are big enough for you two to wear, even for XXXXLLLL size

there is nothing that the fatty you and Oizo can play except for big eating competition

yes you wash your teeths with thousand year egg brand soup, so your smell is as bad as thousand year egg

its good that your mama is fine

listening to music is also a kind of relaxation, i hope you can enjoy life more after your mum gets well, which will be soon

tomorrow is our public holiday, i am going to meet my old colleague and show her my photos in Balkan Islands, see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:49 AM   #5392
country flag Miranda

Summer is the most horrilbe weather for us, Autumn is the beset, but its very short

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #5393
galadriel

Hello Oizo

Thank you My mama is better She is strong enough to get her next treatment

The Golden October turns into the foggy october It's very foggy today Bu8t I like it

It was a lot of work,or ? Tapezieren ist immer schwierig Es sieht aber bestimmt gut aus

See you
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #5394
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Oizo and me are so slim WE are the model angels Galoizo's Secret

We can play everything We are beautiful When we look into the mirror than the mirror scream "More,More ,More"

Do you want to kiss me ?

Thank you so much In the moment it's not easy for me to enjoy life because there is always this sorrow about my mama but there is also always the hope that my mama will be healthy again

Enjoy your free day

See you
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:25 AM   #5395
country flag Miranda

hello gala

you simply can't be an angel since angel has to wear clothes and no clohtes are fit enough for you two gigantic human meatballs

no one wants to kiss you, even poor Lissy

i completely understand what you feel but you also have to find some entertainment, buy some dvd and watch them at home

i will be on annual leave tomorrow, have some personal stuff to deal with, so may be see you next Monday if i don't come to interent

take care and see you

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #5396
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Human meatballs angels are slim like french fries

My lips taste like cherry

The doctor of my mama told us that she is on a good way I think now I can enjoy my free time a little bit more.I'm very positive now

I hope you have had some nice free days

See you
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #5397
country flag Miranda

hello gala

this french frie is a special one, it is as thick as 1,000 inches

your lips are as fat as your body, they are as thick as two fried sausages combined and smell like smelly socks

its good that your mum is on a good way

who is the better actor and more famous for you? Ben Affleck or Jake Gyllenhaal?

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Oct 31st, 2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 03:45 AM   #5398
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Miranda,

I appreciate you came to Europe but never thought to visit me but hey Belgium is such a shit country ! Well : I'm used to it ! People go to Europe but never think to go to Belgium but when they do : don't say a thing to Jeremie : What for a friend are you ?

ALWAYS THE SAME WITH PEOPLE !

How can you care about me when it's fake ? I wonder ! You miss me ? Only virtually because if you had to visit me ? NO WAY ! And I have to believe you like me ? FFS !

I'm angry and not a little bit !

Why should I give you good words when you come to my continent you don't give a fuck about visiting me ?

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:32 AM   #5399
country flag Miranda

hello Jeremie

I am sorry, but its not really that easy for me to visit you or other internet friends who live in Europe even though I was visiting Europe, as Europe is a very large continent.

I visited Germany 2 years ago but I didn't have the chance to visit Gala, who i have known for more than 10 years because I always join arranged tour (I am pretty useless, not that independent and smart, and have no sense of direction) and that tour did not come across the city she lives. What is more, I have a limited number of annual leaves, just 14 days a year, I already took some days before the trip, so I really couldn't stay longer to pay gala a visit as that tour took 11 days

I never thought of Belgium being a small country . But when i first visited Europe on arranged tour, that was almost 20 years ago, the schedule that we chose did not include Belgium, the style of our tours are like that: visiting several countries in one tour (sometimes its England, France togethewr with Switzerland, sometimes its Germany, France, England). And to be honest, there are very few arranged tours that include Belgium, so its hard for me to visit

I think it would be easier for those who live in Europe to visit you than me, who lives so far away in Hong Kong .

Sorry for that, hope you can understand

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #5400
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Closed Thread