SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 359 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #5371
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Olympic is not being considered as a great achievement for tennis, Sampras skipped them most of the times.

Monica and Hingis could have won wimby and FO at their prime but missed the chances. Yes they can't compete fo rthe greatest player ever, not only because they failed to win a career slam, but also the fact that they did not win enough number of slams

I still think Monica had more potential to become the greatest ever than Jennifer, her overall performances together with better mental power made me thought so
Only cause Sampras skipped it, it doesn't mean it's not important. The Olympic Gold is so rare, that achieving it makes it even more desirable than a slam. Just look at Roger and Serena how much they want it. Only players with no sense for Olympia don't want it.

If Jenny wouldn't have ruined her early years and of course Monica wouldn't have been stabbed we would have witnessed some epic battles, but unfortunately we will never know now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #5372
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Only cause Sampras skipped it, it doesn't mean it's not important. The Olympic Gold is so rare, that achieving it makes it even more desirable than a slam. Just look at Roger and Serena how much they want it. Only players with no sense for Olympia don't want it.

If Jenny wouldn't have ruined her early years and of course Monica wouldn't have been stabbed we would have witnessed some epic battles, but unfortunately we will never know now
seeing players as Masse and Rosset winning Olympics doesn't make Olympics that great for me, may be the players of today's era take it more seriously than the older players though.

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #5373
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe because the old tennis schedule was very busy they didn't value it so well, but it was a mistake, because Olympic Gold is as high as a slam in the value. And reaching the Golden Career Slam is the hardest achievement ever in tennis, so yeah, for me it's awesome, especially since Steffi Graf got it Seeing how Steffi, Andre, Lindsay, Jenny and unfortunately Henin got it speaks for itself. They understood how important it was to have it. Even your beloved Rafa.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #5374
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

It's sad that Jenny got this private problems She lost so many good years of her career...

I still remember this Barcelona final.Time is running so fast

Enjoy the sunday
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #5375
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

This is the big question Nobody knows what's really going on I would prefer heaven but a new life could also be a new adventure

Hahaha The wig of my mama is hers but I got many wigs I look great with every wig and yes,Mr Bean loves me Because he hired five bodyguards to keep the other female fans out He told me that one female fan (asian,tall and with a "I'm the meatball champ" t-shirt always rings the bell to his door She can't understand that he is out of the market

My mama have a cold and so I have to take care about her....

See you
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #5376
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Maybe because the old tennis schedule was very busy they didn't value it so well, but it was a mistake, because Olympic Gold is as high as a slam in the value. And reaching the Golden Career Slam is the hardest achievement ever in tennis, so yeah, for me it's awesome, especially since Steffi Graf got it Seeing how Steffi, Andre, Lindsay, Jenny and unfortunately Henin got it speaks for itself. They understood how important it was to have it. Even your beloved Rafa.
it seems that the original goal of Olympics was for those who were not doing their sports as a living/professionals to compete? so tennis was not being considered to be included at the beginning and its value is not as important as slams for many?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:00 AM   #5377
country flag Miranda

hello gala

sometimes i think heaven would be a bit too boring, without internet, tv etc

don't lie any more, "The Sun's news" has jsut been released today,saying you have been kicked out by the body guard of Mr Bean

did your mum visit doctor? How is she today? I wish her a speedy recovery

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #5378
galadriel

Hi Miranda

So hell is mpre entertaining for you Fire and little devils who are singing for you

What a scandal The bodyguard saw me and then he fainted because I weared my golden diamond dress

My mama is better.She visited the doctor and he gave her meds...

See you
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #5379
country flag Miranda

hello gala

yes i prefer to go to hell, where i am going to meet you and Oizo

the body guard fainted coz your mouth smells like thousand years egg

happy that your mum is better

did you watch any movies or get any entertainment? I hope so, coz you also need to relax a bit

see you

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #5380
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Gala and me are angels, we will meet in heaven
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #5381
country flag Miranda

you can't go to heaven, just having your 3 lovers, susu, tutu and Barrie Barrie is a sufficient reason

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #5382
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
you can't go to heaven, just having your 3 lovers, susu, tutu and Barrie Barrie is a sufficient reason
They are not my lovers, since Barrie is Your sugar daddy and the other 2 your servants with whom you have threesomes
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #5383
country flag Miranda

poor Susu, Tutu and Barrie Barrie, this Oizo is like the Judish (wrong spelling)? who betrayed Jesus Christ when the Romans were about to seize him, how could he forget these 3 lovely lovers who massage his dirty foot, rub his belly and ........

Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #5384
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Old Oct 19th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #5385
country flag Miranda

and rubbing his fat stinky butt with banana oil and help to bath him and change his dirty undies afterwards. You know, Oizo is too fat that it is extremely difficult for him to bath and change his dirty undies

Closed Thread