SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 357 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #5341
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

in Montenegro

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/4hvma.jpg

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #5342
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

in Croatia (goran's country)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/6urbe.jpg

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 26th, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #5343
country flag Miranda

Bosnia

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/qwf53.jpg

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #5344
country flag Miranda

Serbia

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/abw62.jpg

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5345
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miranda

Now the worst is over Time is healing wounds I cross my fingers that you can find a nice place for your father ...

This is really sad It's a shame that your sister in law did not attend the funeral I maybe can understand that your uncle wasn't there becasuse he is maybe old too but at least one member of his family should show the last respect for your father...

You and 007 You met James Bond Did he show you his special car and his special weapons ?

Thanks for the pics

See you
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #5346
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Miranda met James Bond She probably will leave Mr Bean for him

See you
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #5347
country flag Miranda

hello gala

Yes time is the best medicine for healing wounds, thanks for your kind words

my uncle is not that old, only about 70 and he is in good health and still is fit enough to go to his office to work every day, he is just simply cold-blooded. He did not visit my father ever since he got ill till he died .

His wife blamed that my dead uncle did not leave the monies to her kids so they also did not attend his funeral and never visited his tomb, even though my poor dead uncle had helped them a lot financially when he was stilll alive . So, its easy now, when they get ill or die, i will also not visit them

as for my sister in law, what can i say more? Hell is waiting for her for being so cold-blooded, coz even though my dad was not nice, he only mis-treated my mum and me and my siblings, he did not treat that bad woman bad, he even helped her a bit by taking care of her kids when they were small Heartless bad woman, go to hell!
yeah, 007 showed me and the other tour mates his special weapon: his naked body

pls look at this video, see how gorgeous Jake was sadly he is getting so old now . And pls see how gentle he was towards his dog, it melt my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKEpT...feature=relmfu

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 27th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #5348
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Here comes a big hug from me

Maybe your uncle and your father have had a conflict together ? But it's really a shame when you don't visit your own brother's funeral

Some people are just too greedy.They only care about money The most of your relatives are really not nice ....Poor Miranda

007 showed you his body ? Did you fainted ?

Jake and his dog He is just a nice guy

My knee is hurting me and so I can't go walking I stay at home and watch dvd's ...

See you
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 02:32 AM   #5349
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your big hug

no my uncle and my father did not have a conflict, but even if they had, he should still attend my dad's funeral, he is totally heartless

i wish them to be sent to hell one day, all heartless low-down creatures

i did not faint when 007 show his body coz he has a belly

well, another example of being good does not get good luck. Poor Jake is nice but he got dumped by ugly women as Dunst and Reese and now this bad Taylor Swift wrote a song, something like "we will never ever be getting together" to laugh at poor Jake . And his new movie "End of watch" does not have good box office and he is getting so old

i am sorry for your knee, how come it hurts? Did you injure it somewhere?

see you

Old Oct 4th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #5350
galadriel

Hello Miranda

Here comes another big hug

It's really a shame when he don't attend the funeral of his own brother It's sad and it shows that he have a not so good heart

But maybe 007 fainted as he saw you Mr Bean is still in a shock after you wrote him your love letter

Poor Jake But good luck will return to him He will get a new love and his next movie will be a blockbuster

My knee is okay now.I think I did a wrong movement or so but now my knee is fine again

See you
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #5351
country flag Miranda

hello gala

may be the bad brother of my father and the bad sister in law do not believe in bad karma, so they just acted so heartlessly

yes 007 fainted when he saw me coz i am too pretty . Of course Mr Bean was shocked coz he never got such a beautiful woman to write to him

i never understand how come a good and handsome man like Jake has no woman, see he is nice to his fans, his parents and his dogs . I heard it with my own ears in youtube that a host told Jake that he was the nicest Hollywood stars that he had ever saw. These women must be blind . Its too late now, he is getting old and will not get any new woman or new roles

its good that your knees are all right now

see you

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #5352
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

Seles is undoubtably the GOAT. By my calculations these are the majors she would have won without the stabbing in addition to the 9 she already has:

1993 French
1994 Wimbledon
1994 U.S Open
1995 French Open
1995 U.S Open
1997 French Open
1998 French Open
2000 French Open
2001 Australian Open
2002 Australian Open

Giving her a total of 6 Australian Opens, 8 French Opens, 1 Wimbledons, and 4 U.S Opens, for 19 overall slams. Definitely the GOAT today.

Graf would have lost the 93 French, 95 French, 95 U.S Open titles. So her final tally would be 4 Australian Opens, 4 French Opens, 7 Wimbledons, 4 U.S Opens. While this is the same number of slams and a more balanced slam title record than Seles the reason Seles would be considered greater is she would now be the Australian and French Open GOAT, while Graf isnt the GOAT anywhere. Furthmore Seles would have been the #1 in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 5 years in a row over Graf.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #5353
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Bad Karma If there is really a Karma than many bad people will be surprised in their next lives

Mr Bond is still missed after your date The last time someone saw him was on the northpole He just run away
Mr Bean fainted because he read your " I'm coming to you and I take my 8 children,my plastic bag collection ,my 10.000 shoes and my famous "rotten meatball soup" words

Jake is still young and he is a star A real star...

See you
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #5354
galadriel

Hi Selesgoat

I don't know if Monica would win all of this slams but probably without the stabbing she would have some more titles.

Enjoy the day
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #5355
country flag SelesGOAT

SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all SelesGOAT is a name known to all

The actress in your avatar is very pretty. Who is she. Since you are German, are you excited about the new young German players now. They seem to have a good group with about 5 of them in the top 20. Can any of them win a slam though.
SelesGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread