SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 353 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #5281
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Hi Miranda

Two years ago we have had very hot weather but this summer is too cold and rainy But this can change Maybe in a week we have a heatwave ?

Normally this countries are much more hot than Germany I would take a lot of T-Shirts but I would also take a thin blazer with me and an umbrelly.You never can be sure about the weather

The con air and your wounded soul are a bad mix I think because of the stress you always have this colds/flus.My poor friend Cure your soul and your body will be fit too

Do you dance ? I dance for you

Theo left me one year ago.It's not easy for me

See you
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #5282
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

I hope the weather would be good for you, not too hot, not too cold

wow, these countries are very hot?! Actually I prefer to go in Sept or Oct where the weather would be better, but my friend insisted on going in August since she is afraid of the cold . Thanks for your advice, i hope the weather would be not as hot as in Hong Kong though

despite having drunk 10 bowls of bitter tea, my health still has no improvement. And actually i think no doctor can help me but myself. Guess I am too nervous and worried. It is getting so worst that in these few months, both my hands and legs, and even my teeth are shaking a lot of times, making me hard to do daily simple things, let alone my job in office . I keep telling myself to keep calm but in vain. Now i have no way but to continue visiting him as i don't know which doctor is better, and no matter it helpes me or not, the bitter herbal tea is mild and won't hurt my body. I just hope I will feel better before the trip otherwise i gonna waste all my monies

i don't know how to dance, i am very clumpsy

I am so sorry, but Theo is forrever living in your heart, and he is in heaven now, one day you gonna join him

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Jul 16th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #5283
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Mimi stuck in the elevators The poor nurses

See you
Yes, the poor nurses

Wish you a great week

The weather is lovely indeed here
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #5284
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Yes, the poor nurses

Wish you a great week

The weather is lovely indeed here
the weather is always lovely for you since you have 3 sweet lovers to protect you from rains and sun with fans and

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #5285
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

They have to jump on your big belly and big butt to keep you slim They don't have time to relax when they are around you
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #5286
country flag Miranda

Quote:
They have to jump on your big belly and big butt to keep you slim They don't have time to relax when they are around you
the only things that jump on my slim belly is diamonds, my 4 rich boy friends love to give me diamonds as gift, while the things that jumped on your belly is big mac, chocolate, ice-creams, as you are too fat and lazy that you can only lie on bed all day. Your kind lovers susu, tutu, barrie barrie have no way but to put these food onto your belly so that you can eat them more easily

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:39 AM   #5287
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

The weather is okay now

August is the hottest month in Europe But weather is changing with every day.Hopefully you will have wonderful weather

You don't waste your money Enjoy this trip with every minute and when you return home then your batteries are refilled Then you are strong enough to fight all problems and sorrows ...

You are not clumpsy

You are so right Theo is waiting for me

See you
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #5288
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The weather is much better Enjoy the sunday

See you
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 09:19 PM   #5289
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Hi Gala,

It's getting warmer Apparently
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 02:51 AM   #5290
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its good that weather is better, but it seems that Germany is still a bit cold right? Coz i watched the Hamburg tennis tourney a bit and saw the fans wore a lot of clothes by the way, congratulations to your country man Haas for getting to the final. Though he lost, but still not bad to be a runner up at this old age

oh god, i don't know that August is the hottest month

I sam still feeling weak and tired, i guess i got only 10% better and whats horrible is that, my health problem one comes after another. As if i still have not suffered enough, my hairs started to lose heavily again yesterday. Last year this horrible process lasted for 2 months, i don't know how long will be this time, I will be bald soon! Why god does not allow me some good days to live, at least allow my hairs to last till I returned from the European trip. Now i have no mood to go for the trip

Theo is now playing happily with other dogs, so don't be sad any more

see you

latest update: another blow for me, as if my bad lucks and bad health still have not enough! My fellow rafa fans who have been talking with me for 4 years got a permanent ban! he is not a bad person, just that he has too many haters, and there are more vicious roger fans than rafa fans. He loves posting a lot, he just got angry when being attacked and attacked back, why they didn't ban the provokers but him

Last edited by Miranda : Jul 24th, 2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #5291
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Clay Death? Who provoked him? JM?
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #5292
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Clay Death? Who provoked him? JM?
i don't know, seems its HKz, he has been complimenting your roger lately and made him a thread "Roger and his 20 slams ..." but still the roger fans attacked him mtf is ruled by fed mods

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #5293
galadriel

Hello Oizo

It's very hot today Thank you for your nice words about my mama
I wish you a lot of fun in Romania

See you
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #5294
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You have had a big typhoon in HK ? I saw it on the news

Haas He is still very fit for his age and still a good player....

It was a bit cold but now we have a little heatwave It's very hot today

August is normally the hottest month in Europe but July and even June can also be hot.

Don't cry Your hairs will grow again.Your trip will give you so much joy and then you will return happy again

Sorry about your fellow Rafa fan Maybe he can return later ? Federer/Rafa fans seems to be very emotional But the Mods should be fair.The provokers should be also punished...

See you
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #5295
country flag Miranda

hello gala

yes, we had a big typhoon in Hong Kong, but don't worry, we were well-prepared and didn't get that much of a damage

then the weather is really strange in Germany, one day cold, one day hot

I pray that the weather will not be that hot in August in Europe coz i cannot stand the heat. I prefer to go in Sept but my friend did not agree as she is afraid of the cold, but damn it, how cold it would be just in Sept?

no i am too old, my hairs will not grow back, thanks for your kind words though

no i don't think he can return, once a permanent ban decision has been made, there is no turning back May be i can invite him to come here and talk though

see you

Closed Thread