SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 352 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #5266
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello Jeremie

yes, i know you don't like Serena, but come on, i know you like Roger right? He won and you should be delighted. Whats more, I saw your Hingis in the box, you should be happy too

then you are still more luckier than me, coz at least you can sleep when you feel tired. I also feel very bad these days, but i cannot lie on bed as I need to work

take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #5267
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Thank you But the thunders will return

You will enjoy this trip This trip will give you new power and energy Do this trip and enjoy it

You feel dizzy after this cup of chinese tea ? Maybe it's too strong ?

Poor girl Your boss is just evil !!!!! The next time whgen she calls you then don't pick up the phone You are not there

You think Petko is arrogant ?

Maybe Aga was too nervous or frustrated ?

I didn't saw the Federer/Murray match but I read that Murray played a good match.Maybe he can win next year ?

See you
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #5268
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jeremie

Are you better today ? Sleeping is sometimes the best medicine A good sleep brings energy Yes,this summer weather is making very sleepy

I send you some of the german thunders to Brussels If I were with you then I know you would comfort me You are a great guy

See you
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #5269
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

London is great Did you saw this new skyscraper ? I don't find him very chic

No thunders yet ? You are sooooooo lucky

See you
Hi Gala, I only saw the new Skyscraper from afar, I find it looks

No thunders yet Send me some

Have a nice week

Roger won
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #5270
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

If you are getting used to it, thunders are not scary at all. Having no monies or a fat body is even mroe scary

thanks for your kindness, but meanwhile I have no mood to prepare for the trip

I visited the Chinese medicine doctor again, he said I may have a slight flu, which may be caused by my turning on and off the air conditioner during my sleep, he said i better either keep it on or keep it off coz changing of your body temperature may get you ill? But I have no choice but to continue visiting him as I don't know another doctor who is better, they are all very useless against me, even for the famous Chinese medicine doctor that my boss recommended to me

Petko may be is not arrogant, but rather childish, i think the dance is disrespectful to her opponents. Come on, I just lost and feel bad and you dance in front of me?

Well, the only chance for Murray to win is to avoid Roger/Nadal/Nole, someone must be nice enough to knock them out for him. Not only that I am jealous that Roger breaks all my pete's records, but i do think he is always blessed with lucks. He was within 4 points to defect in the hands of Haas in RG 09 but survived and Soldering knocked out rafa for him, otherwise he may not win and this time, he was within 2 points to lose, but Benneau helped him by choking . Then Nole was ill and playing bad, while Rafa was being knocked out, so

i hate this keyboard of my computer at office, the buttons are very hard so i easily make typos

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Jul 10th, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #5271
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Excuses, nothing but excuses Fakervic shouldn't have the US Open trophy as Roger had MP against him, was he also lucky?

That's destiny If you can't close out the match you can't win
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #5272
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Excuses, nothing but excuses Fakervic shouldn't have the US Open trophy as Roger had MP against him, was he also lucky?

That's destiny If you can't close out the match you can't win
yes, they are both lucky while rafa has no lucks

and you are the luckiest coz you have susu, tutu, barrie barrie, 3 lovers

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #5273
galadriel

Hello Oizo

You found the new skyscaper cool ? I prefer more the old buildings In this case I'm very oldfashioned

No thunders today but we have very cold weather Just like autumn

See you
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #5274
galadriel

Hello Miranda

Hahaha I hate thunders but today it's so cold here What a strange weather

The trip is good for you and so enjoy it

I'm sorry to hear this but air cons are really not good for the health I hope your cold will soon be gone Get well soon

It's not childish I know what you mean but Petko is really not arrogant.It's just her humor ...

Sports have often sometimes to do with luck .It's in every sport so .Federer is a lucky guy but he is also a great player and so is Rafa Luck will return to Rafa again

I know what you mean Keyboards can drive me wild

See you
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #5275
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
yes, they are both lucky while rafa has no lucks

and you are the luckiest coz you have susu, tutu, barrie barrie, 3 lovers
Yes of course

You forget they are your lovers and physio. They jump on your fat belly and butt to keep you in shape
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #5276
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

Oh, then its strange, how come it is cold even in July? I prefer cold than hot, I was so unlucky to get such hot weather when I went to Germany 2 years ago

Can you tell me what the weather will be in the middle of August for countries in Eastern Europe like Romania/Bulgaria/Serbia? Are they going to be very hot as I need to think of what I should wear at that time. Thanks in advance

We cannot survive without air conditioner in Hong Kong. I was ok in the past even though I still turned on and off the air-con during sleep, but this year, my body has never been so weak before (I think the huge pressure caused by my dad for almost 6 months contributed to this ) so even the air-con gave me illness I have been ill on and off starting from the beginning of Feb

I believe you, I also think Petko is not arrogant, but this dance made her silly

See you

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #5277
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Yes of course

You forget they are your lovers and physio. They jump on your fat belly and butt to keep you in shape
I know its hard to admit to others that you got such ugly lovers, but come on, you should not feel that shameful towards them, at least they earn you monies by competiting in those big eating contest and posing nude in the "Fatty people playboy magazine" :, otherwise you are going broke coz of your big eating

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #5278
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
I know its hard to admit to others that you got such ugly lovers, but come on, you should not feel that shameful towards them, at least they earn you monies by competiting in those big eating contest and posing nude in the "Fatty people playboy magazine" :, otherwise you are going broke coz of your big eating
You're eating so much that you can't even use the elevators to go down from your flat Only if the nurses fatten the doors with butter they can slip you out of the room
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #5279
country flag Miranda

Quote:
You're eating so much that you can't even use the elevators to go down from your flat Only if the nurses fatten the doors with butter they can slip you out of the room
another big lie, i live in an individual big house with no neighbour, only one floor, no need to take elevators, unlike you living in a tiny house

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #5280
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Mimi stuck in the elevators The poor nurses

See you