SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 351 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #5251
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

are you still in wimby? Any chance to get to see your Roger?

photos of you and susu and tutu in Wimby eating strawberry cream?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 10:37 AM   #5252
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Sorry that I couldn't go online in the last few days We have had huge thunders Now it seems that my internet is working again but in the last days I have had a lot of troubles with it...

Thank you My back is perfect now

It have nothing to do with age Everyone have little health problems from time to time.That's normal

I know but when he really attack the other old people then they have to throw him out But before this they have to call the police .The police will send them into mental hospital...

What an evil guy The hubby of your boss should stop drinking wine Wine makes him even more foolish...

Luck will return to you but sometimes there are this "no luck" days The next time you can go swimming again .Dolphin Mimiranda

Wimby 2012 is a strange tourney But don't be sad Rafa will win the US Open...

See you
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 10:39 AM   #5253
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

You have had a nice time in London ? Great Here we have thunders Unwetter und das auch noch täglich

Enjoy the sunday
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM   #5254
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gala,

We had such hot weather and only small thunderstorms

London was awesome Would go back tomorrow if I could

Have a nice Sunday

Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 02:45 AM   #5255
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

no need to say sorry, you can post at any time I am sorry for the thunders, i don't know that it affects the internet connection as well?

my health problem has to do with age coz i didn't have so much illness when i was younger

i am so scared of this "zombie, in dreams, cannot open my eyes" status so I asked my mum to consult a Chinees doctor (coz i had visited "normal" doctor but they did not cure me). He said my body is too weak coz of too much stress, so I am now drinking Chinese herb to see if this can help me. God, please help me, i can't work with this horrible in dream status

i have enough of my dad, don't want to talk about him today. My zombie bad status is mostly caused by him

your country women are doing really well in wimby, sadly they have to face each other in quarterf-final but not final

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #5256
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The weather is calm now but I think we will get new thunders soon

London will not run away and so you can return again and again Did you ate strawberries with cream there ?

Enjoy the day
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5257
galadriel

Hi Miranda

When there is a lot of rain then it can be that the internet/telephone lines can be affected At least here in Germany

You have much too much stress and this is the reason for your health problems Don't take anything too serious but I know it's not easy for you.Your father and your job are not good for your health...

The chinese herbs will help you to cure from this nightmare dreams Yes,don't talk about this zombie...

Kerber is in the semis Lisicki made it to the last 8 There are also two other german players in the men quarters.It's a good tourney for Germany

See you
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #5258
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I hope no more thunders for you

I think the bad results to this stress stuff is to be accumulated by time coz i already tried my best to think my problems less, but i still am in this zombie condition . I have druken these Chinese herbal 3 times, but doesn't help much . I plan to visit another Chinese doctor

i have to admit i like Lisicki more, you know I am bad, Lisicki is more pretty while Herber has a muscular man's body

now I am afraid roger gonna wins wimby and widen the gap between rafa

see you

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #5259
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gala & Mimi,

Gala, I didn't go to the tennis, cause I wouldn't have seen Kim anyway, so I enjoyed the town

Mimi I also like Lisicki more, she's a lot nicer and cuter than Kerber IMO

No thunders yet

Wish you a nice weekend ladies
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #5260
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

how many matches you watched during your visit to Wimby?

yes Liciski looks nicer and cuter

see you

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #5261
country flag Miranda

still no news from wave guess she has forgotten us, wish she is doing well

also missing: Jeremie, veron, RJK, calou, Betty, Jamie ..........

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #5262
galadriel

Hello Miranda

There are still thunders It's really a strange weather

You need a little break When do you have holidays ? Take some days free and do all things that you want to do The herbal tea is good for you Drink Valerian tea This is perfect for the nerves ...

My favourite german is Andrea Petkovic but I like the other german girls too Did you watched the final ? Serena But Radwanska should be not sad.She played a good match

I think Murray have a chance but we will see

I'm also sad that Wave is gone I hope she will return one day ...

See you
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #5263
galadriel

Hi Oizo

London is great Did you saw this new skyscraper ? I don't find him very chic

No thunders yet ? You are sooooooo lucky

See you
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #5264
country flag Miranda

hello gala

the thunders will go away

now i don't know whether I would be happy if i am going to my holidays . Have paid for a trip to Europe (Balkins Islands) for the middle of August but now with my bad health, I am really scared and hope that my monies would not be wasted since i may be too tired to do this trip (but I must go coz otherwise my friend will kill me).

I seemed to be a bit better after drinking the first cup of bitter tea prescribed by the Chinese doctor, but then I felt worst on Sat coz at first i was only drowsy but not dizzy, but now i feel dizzy. I don't know what to do and which doctor should I visit coz it seems that no one can help me

whats more, my never ending bad luck never ended. When i wanted to lie on my bed and rest after returned to office last Sat (have to work from 9 am till 1 pm). My boss called me back to office, at last i worked from 7 pm to 9 pm, almost missed the women's final and today, even though I feel so sad and on this horrible Mon and at 7 pm (when I wanted to visit the Chinese doctor), my boss told me to stay and work overtime

sorry I am not very found of Petkovic and her dance

i don't know why Aga R? was chewing gums while getting her runner up trophy and still chewed it during the interview. At first, i thought very high of her as she was very calm and composed dcuring the match, but this chewing gum stuff has taken away some of my good impression about her

oh god, poor Murray, i never liked him, but this time, I am in much sympathy with him. He had chance in the 2nd set and should have won, but he failed to take the break points and now he lost

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Jul 9th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #5265
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
still no news from wave guess she has forgotten us, wish she is doing well

also missing: Jeremie, veron, RJK, calou, Betty, Jamie ..........
Don't worry, I'm there but I was pretty absent the last days here ( fell very anxious ) : I don't have the feeling to come here and the fact Wimbledon didn't go the way I wanted ( AGAIN ! ) : I wasn't that enthusiastic ! But hey... I don't feel great : I went nearly the whole weekend with sleeping ! I fell so tired : it was incredible... Gala, I love thunderstorms : If you were with me , you'd appreciate them. But it seems, they don't want to come to Brussels.

Girls and Take Care

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread