SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 350 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #5236
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
did you get to meet Jennifer too? I had met Pete/goran/Monica, but I had never met Rafa, and don't think I will coz HK no longer has any more tennis exhibitions/tournyes

we have bad weather too, typhoon no.3 is on
Yes, I met Jennifer in Eastbourne in 2003

Maybe he will play an exhibition match one day there and you will get to see him. I also haven't seen Roger yet.

Have a nice day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #5237
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Yes, I met Jennifer in Eastbourne in 2003

Maybe he will play an exhibition match one day there and you will get to see him. I also haven't seen Roger yet.

Have a nice day
then you are really lucky

no, for sure rafa will not come to Hong Kong . Its easy for you to meet Roger, just go to "halle" which is in Germany

nice day to you too

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #5238
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

That's great to hear Enjoy your time in Rosmalen but be careful with your skin.Don't forget the creme

You saw Kim playing again Die Reise hat sich also gelohnt

Germany vs Greece ...I think the greek team is a good team but Germany is the favourite

Thunder Thunder Thunder What a crazy weather

See you
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #5239
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

A Typhoon is coming ? This is even scarier than my thunder Be careful

With every choco stick I reduce my weight

Your father is lying He knows that your mama worked so hard every day.I think he really think people believe him Poor old man...Nobody will take him serious anymore ...

This was a good idea.You know how crazy he is and he probably want to destroy things because he is jealous on this things.He is like a kid

When I read that Haas won against Federer I was complete surprised.I'm not his fan or so but he is an old guy and so I'm lucky for him

One day you will see your Rafa

See you
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #5240
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

don't worry, the typhoon was gone. Typhoons won't do too much damages to our houses as most of us live in tall buildings

the boss of that old house thought we were mis-treating the bad evil so I told her how bad he is, i think she would belive me more as i asked her to simply ask her staff (my father is a snobbish person, he behaves well in front of the boss and not that good against the staff). And also, if i treat him badly, i would not spend so much monies by sending him living in this old house right?

he played a new trick yesterday: since he has been telephoning my mum/his siblings unstoppingly by his mobile phone, the storage runs out in just a month. We do not allow him to re-charge so as to save my mum from answering too many calls which are full of vulgar languages from the evil and also to save monies. We asked him to use the public phone of the old house which he is unwilling to do so (less privacy i guess). He took a knief from the kitchen and threatened to kill himself if we do not re-charge his mobile phone, so the staff has to call my sister for help .

My sister told the staff that he is super terrified with death, so for sure he won't kill himself. Now, i think the day when he is being expelled from the old house is very close, since he may take the next more severe step by pointing the knife to the staff, so as to get expelled and be sent to my house . Please tell me what to so, can i just simply leave him on street?

Now I think i have to eat those high blood pressure and calming pills for life coz of the horrible dad

yeah, i can see rafa one day, on tv

how is lizzy?

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM   #5241
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

That's great to hear Enjoy your time in Rosmalen but be careful with your skin.Don't forget the creme

You saw Kim playing again Die Reise hat sich also gelohnt

Germany vs Greece ...I think the greek team is a good team but Germany is the favourite

Thunder Thunder Thunder What a crazy weather

See you
Hello Gala

Yes, I saw Kim again Hat sich definitiv gelohnt

Germany won

We had last night thunder

Am leaving to Wimbledon on Sunday Hope to see Kim one more time But she is playing Jankovic and will sure play on a show court

Have a nice weekend
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #5242
galadriel

Hi Miranda

In the last days my back was so painful that I could only stay in bed But now the big pain is gone

I understand but I saw a typhoon on tv and this was very scary Brave HK people

I think the boss of the old house believe you now.I mean she only must hear the staff ,the police or the doctor.Your father is ignorant and crazy...

The only thing you can do is to talk with a mental doctor.Tell him that he want to kill himself and maybe other people too.Tell the doctor that you are afraid because he is ill and have nothing to lose anymore ....
I know you can't throw him on the streets but you can't let him move back too.Think on your poor mama...

You don't have to eat this pills forever Sooner or later life will be bright again for you

Lizzy sleeps on my sofa She is fine but crazy

See you
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #5243
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Have fun in London Hopefully the weather is fine and you can see many stars

Germany is in the semis but Italy or England will be hard But I think Germany will win

The weather is better here No thunders and no rain

See you
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #5244
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

wow, you are so rich and lucky, you are going to wimby? thats great, wish you are going to watch Kim again and got to take a photo with her or get her autographs

don't eat too much strawberry cream, you are already very fat

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #5245
country flag Miranda

hello gala

oh god, why your back was so painful? What did the doctor said? Can he advise you how to avoid these bad pains? I wish that you will not have any more back pains

actually i also have some pain on my body, but i guess these are muscle pains caused by either too nervous or rheumatic something? i could not sleep well these 2 days as i was awaken by my stiff back and painful muscle. My friend suggested me to do yoga, but i have no time and is too lazy, i guess i can only rub on some massaging cream every day

we are not afraid of typhoon at all, and in fact, we love it coz we are wishing that we don't have to work if the typhoon signal goes up to no.8

well, actually its not that good that the boss of the house believes me, coz that means, she finally knows how evil and crazy my dad is, and she may expel him from the house, especially knowing that he has violent nature by using knive as weapon

the doctor already knew my father's conditions, he is prescribing some medicines for him to eat, but not much use i think the dad is not really wrong with his head, he is wrong with his heart, he has an evil heart, as easy as that, no medicines can cure him

for sure i won't let the bad dad coming back to live in my house, but i really don't know where to put him if he is being expelled by the house, no house can keep him for long

lizzy is as crazy as her master

take care and see you

Last edited by Miranda : Jun 25th, 2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #5246
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I made a wrong move in my sleep and so I hurted my back but now everything is fine again No more pains

Massage cremes are always good and " warm plasters" (I hope you know what I mean).Are you better today ? Here comes a big "pain go away" kiss from me

I understand But for european eyes this tyhoons still look scary I would die if you would ask me

But when the boss of the old citizen house is afraid by your father then she can call a doctor.I mean as long your father can do bad things as long he is dangerous for other people

Your father is just evil It seems nobody can cure him but you can isolate him

Lissy is a crazy cat but her slave Gala is not

See you
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #5247
country flag Miranda

hello gala

oh i see, its not that your back went wrong, its just some accident, so its still comforting. Be more careful next time

thanks for your kindness, but i am getting old, always have some pains in my body part. May be yesterday its my muscle, then today its my fingers (typing too much when i was younger), then the next day, it may be my knees

well, i think calling a doctor for my dad is useless, calling a police to shut him down in prison would be better. I really hope he won't attack other old people in the house, otherwise for sure he gonna be kicked out

I lamented at my never ending bad luck: I was full of joy when being told by my boss that I could leave at 6 pm from work this Mon. When I was about to turn off my computer, I received an e mail from the bad hubby of my boss scolding me for making mistakes in his “wine list”. The wines were ordered by him and the list was being filled in from time to time by his own secretary so of course I am not familiar with it. He complained me having “doubled” one of the entry but in fact it was the fault of his sec as she placed the same invoices two times in the box file she told me to make the entry. He also scolded me for other things which were not really my faults so at last I could only leave office at 8 pm after re-doing the wine list!

Then yesterday, I was also be able to leave at 6 pm and so I went to a public swimming pool. However, when I went there, the staff told me that I could not enter as they discovered a mouse in the pool and the pool has to shut down for cleaning. I immediately jumped into a taxi thinking of going to another swimming pool. I was being stuck in the taxi for 20 minutes for a normal 5 minutes’ travel due to heavy traffic jam. Then when I stepped out of the taxi, another bad luck came to me: this swimming pool is closed for maintenance! When will I get a little bit of luck? I have been in bad luck for more than 10 years……

and then, after this "drowzy and cannot open my eyes tired conditions" was gone for 3 weeks, it comes back to visit me today i am so tired of this aging old body of mine

lizzy's slave: big elephant gala is as crazy as my dad

have you watched wimby? I feel a bit sad for Venus and also Haas, the latter just won against Roger, but lost in first round to Kohli, he was unlucky to draw Kohli so early. Sad to see Haas and also Hewitt to get out in first round for their final match in wimby

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Jun 28th, 2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #5248
country flag Miranda

rafa, rafa, why why why to lose in just 2nd round?? now, have no mood to work

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #5249
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Poor Rafa and Mimi I never saw that Rosol dude before Roger almost lost today also
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #5250
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Poor Rafa and Mimi I never saw that Rosol dude before Roger almost lost today also
who is this Bennettau dude who almost beat roger?

i think roger & rafa are getting big-headed, thinking that the lower-ranked players are no match of them, did not prepare and lost

Closed Thread