SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 348 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #5206
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Seeing later Monica giving the Trophy to Sharapova and her having the GS career makes me sick ! Monica deserved it more than that fake Russian but hey... Oh, She's Russian but doesn't pay her taxes in Russia and doesn't live in Russia : Come on Jeremie, be real : She's Russian... At least Monica was honest by having the American Citizenship !

I wish you all Selestials a great weekend ! Miranda, wave, Veronika, galadriel

I wish Galadriel a very, very, very happy belated birthday ! I didn't forget you, don't worry.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #5207
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is not the only one who doesn't play taxes in her home country, but if we go to that discussion Vika doesn't either, since I think she chose Monaco, if I am not wrong ...

If you ask me it's not fair to play for the country you don't pay taxes too ... but that's another story ....

Monica looked well

Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #5208
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

rafa, where gone your figthing and champion spirits? Champions never lost after having a huge lead like my old Pete!!!!!! Just like in AO 2012 final, you were within 2 games to win the title but you let it slipped away, and this time, you still have not learnt your lesson. Serving at 6:4 6:3 2:0, you were within 4 games to win the title, but you sheltered and lost 8 games!! Why why why!!! Now you are sure to lose in 5 set, why you gave yourself and your fans such a punishment?? Now i am pretty sure that you will never win another slam if Nole is on the other side of the net, next time, when you are in a slam final, i better give up and sleep, don't want to go through this heart-breaking process once again ........Remember, if you lose this match, this will be the end of your career, you will never win another slam, retire aftert the match now to save your embarassment

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #5209
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

New thunders today Will summer return one day ?

Thank you for this great Monica photo It was so great to see Monica again

Many celebs move to this "less taxes" countries like Switzerland,Monaco and co.I totally agree with you about this tax problem but what can we do ?

Enjoy the day
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #5210
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I made mistakes as kid and now as adult woman I will do more mistakes in the future

Is your father still at your home ? If it so then it's a very scary situation for you and your mama Or did he move back to the senior citizen home ?

You drink Red Bull ? I hate this drink so much Drink hot coffee

I cross my fingers that you don't have so much work with this bad boss hubby

Guess who won the FO ? The young spanish player but I forget his name Congrats Rafa won again and I'm sure it was not his last gs title ...

See you
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #5211
galadriel

Hi Jeremie

Thank you very much Thanks for your nice birthday wishes

Many players don't pay taxes in their home countries People often forget where they are from ....

Are you following the Euro 2012 ? Who are the favourites for you ?

Enjoy the day
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #5212
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa won

Manu, we had a thunder today

Mimi, now you can celebrate

Wish you a great week ladies
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #5213
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Seeing later Monica giving the Trophy to Sharapova and her having the GS career makes me sick ! Monica deserved it more than that fake Russian but hey... Oh, She's Russian but doesn't pay her taxes in Russia and doesn't live in Russia : Come on Jeremie, be real : She's Russian... At least Monica was honest by having the American Citizenship !

I wish you all Selestials a great weekend ! Miranda, wave, Veronika, galadriel

I wish Galadriel a very, very, very happy belated birthday ! I didn't forget you, don't worry.
hello Jeremie

well, at least maria pays tax for usa , some are even worst, avoid to pay all taxes . I am also curious as to why Maria does not change her nationality to usa since she is very "USA" and seems distant from Russia

yes Monica looks great. I wish you the best

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #5214
country flag Miranda

hello gala

yes you still make a lot of eating mistakes, eating too much big macs, no wonder you are 500kg

i asked the boss of the house to send him back to his old home, but he gave my poor mum a lot of scares by lying outside my door asking to get in, and when he entered my house, he lied down in the floor, asking my mum to let him to live here (I was at office). He is really a very bad person, he already spent us lots of monies for staying in old house, but he does not want to contribute a little bit (actually we won't ask him since he has no money), but he fears that we gonna use his "fruit allowance" (a small amount of money which the Hong Kong government pays the old people of over 70 monthly), as he took away his savings book and the little sum of money he left in my house before the boss of the old house took him back

i haven't tried the red bull yet, luckily my "unconscious and cannot open eyes conditions" seems to get a bit better ever since last Wed, thanks god but now i have M problem, the old horrible way of having more than 10 days of M has come back

oh god, rafa got lucks, if not for the rain delays, nole may come back and win

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Jun 12th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #5215
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Rafa won

Manu, we had a thunder today

Mimi, now you can celebrate

Wish you a great week ladies
thank you, but no time to celebrate as having too many works to do at office

take care

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #5216

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Jeremie

Thank you very much Thanks for your nice birthday wishes

Many players don't pay taxes in their home countries People often forget where they are from ....

Are you following the Euro 2012 ? Who are the favourites for you ?

Enjoy the day
Of course I'm following Euro 2012 : My main favorites remain Germany and Spain ! The Netherlands ? I'm doubting since they got beat by Denmark 1-0... But except the very boring England - France : Euro 2012 is very pleasant to watch 'till now but a shame our very talented Belgian squad failed yet again to qualify for a big tournaments...

I know many players don't pay their taxes in their own country and I don't like that at all ! If you love your country : Live there and pay your taxes there !

Seles was a much better player than Sharapova but yet failed to make the career slam : that's unfair but I have to live with it.

galadriel, miranda, Veronika, wave ( wonder where she is : been a long time she hasn't posted a message here )

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #5217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello Jeremie

well, at least maria pays tax for usa , some are even worst, avoid to pay all taxes . I am also curious as to why Maria does not change her nationality to usa since she is very "USA" and seems distant from Russia

yes Monica looks great. I wish you the best
For me she's more an American than a Russian : she behaves more like a USA citizen than a true Russian but just my two cents and indeed she should go for the US citizenship as she's living there since she's 3 years old.

I won't congratulate you for Nadal as I strongly dislike him, I'm sorry Miranda : hope you ain't mad at me for this.

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #5218
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Selestials!!!

Long time I've not been in this thread.How are you all doing? I am fine,coping the best I can with this awful heat It's not been easy months for me and I had little time for internet that's why my absence.My mum had some important health issues but is now much better and everything seems under control now.Still I'm so busy with work I guess I should be happy to have a work,which is more than most people can say here in Spain so I don't complain.I would just like to have more time for myself sometimes.My only hobby now is to play tennis on weekends.I don't even have much time to watch it on tv.But last weekend I followed with big interest the finals in RG: first because it is my favourite tournament and second because I wanted to see Monica presenting the trophy.God,how much do I miss her and the days she was playing on tour and I was rooting for her like crazy This woman made me love this sport so much.She looked so elegant.I found some great photos of her of last weekend so will look for her old photos thread (if it's still alive) and post it.About Sharapova that I see you are discussing,yeah,most russian players seem to consider her also more american than russian but when she won last saturday it was the beautiful russian anthem that was heard in Paris so even if it's only to give Russia more titles she should stay russian Miranda,I am so happy that Rafa won.What an historic achievement! I could not watch the end of the match as it was played on monday and i was at work so I missed one of my favourite parts of this sport: to watch the champion's reaction to victory.But well since he won that's all I care On the other hand he defeated the serbian that I strongly dislike so that makes it even better victory

Where is Wave? I read she's not been here in a long time.Still problems with viruses? Well,hope you are all doing well,or at least not too bad Even if I don't post here often,I never forget my dear Selestials.Here are all these for you.Have a good day!!
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #5219
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
For me she's more an American than a Russian : she behaves more like a USA citizen than a true Russian but just my two cents and indeed she should go for the US citizenship as she's living there since she's 3 years old.

I won't congratulate you for Nadal as I strongly dislike him, I'm sorry Miranda : hope you ain't mad at me for this.
hello Jeremie

yes, its a bit disappointing that Maria got the grand slams, while players who are better than her like Monica/Hingis/Kim/Henin did not, but she has lucks and she worked hard, so, just let her be

its ok

take care and good luck to your football team

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #5220
country flag Miranda

hello veroinka

oh god, long time no see, so great to see you back again

sorry for your mum, but its good to hear that she is doing much better now yes, its good that you have a job in this bad economic conditions my dad also has health problem, but he is a totally unreasonable bad person, so we do not pity him that much as he creates trouble for us almost every single day

wave has not been posting for almost 1 year, i hope she is ok

its good that you are now playing tennis

yes rafa won

by the way, why your Sveta did not play better, she is a better clay court player than Maria

see you

Closed Thread