SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 347 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #5191
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello gala

well, it should be "very fat and foolish people who gives out autographs for free but still, no one wants it"

its horrible that even though i had visited doctor twice, but my flu still does not completely go away, i don't know what to do, I guess my dad and little sleep are the reason for it

yes, he created another new lies yesterday, he said he went outside and was buying things . We thought he would come back to my house so we called the old home to check, but luckily he was just lying . He also created a new method of dying, before yesterday, he used to say he gonna jumps from the top of the building or throw his head against the wall, but yesterday, he said he was going to hang himself

those guninea pigs are as large as a big table

your country fellow reached 8th place is not bad

yesterday i went to swim, it was good coz not many people were there since the weather was a bit cool, i may go again today but my mum told me not to coz my flu is still there, but i think if i don't have to work very late, i will go coz i just love the feelings of being in the water

how are you gonig to celebrate your birthday? Are you going to eat lots of cakes?

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #5192
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Millions of people want our autographs Look at Ebay No. 000000000000

It's your sad soul Your body can't heal because your soul is injured It's injured with the ignorance and hate of your father.Heal your soul and then heal your body...

I must say your father is still creative Maybe he can write a thriller ?

Guinea pigs are small like little rats

A 8th place is a good place at all

Your mama is right Please be careful because you still have a flu ...

Cakes in the morning,cakes in the afternoon and cakes at night

See you
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #5193
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

i have just checked with this ebay no., i notice that no one bids for it, poor gala and Oizo

i visited another doctor yesterday, he said since i have no cough, congested nose and fever but just feeling dizzy and tired, this is not a flu. He guesses my poor conditions were caused by the pressure and not enough sleep

as the horrible dad has an appointment with dr this coming Fri for discussion of his conditions after the treatement, so me and my sister have to accompany him (we can't handle him with only one of us, we must come together for fear that he gonna throws tandrums or play tricks ). We have mental preparation to accept the fact that the doctor may tell us that he is completely healed and gonna lives for 20 more years

i still went to swim yesterday, a bit tired but enjoyed the calm and comfortable feelings on water

i love cakes so much, sadly I am getting fat, otherwise i gonna eat that much as you

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 04:54 PM   #5194
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Finally someone bid 18468973 Aerodollars for us

Poor Miranda All those sorrows ,troubles and pressure makes you sick You deserve much much better

How is the medical situation of your father ?

Cakes is always good but it's not good for the figure

Enjoy the friday Are you swimming again ? I'm so tired today.I can't wait to go to bed ...

See you
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #5195
country flag Miranda

hello gala

although i had slept a lot during the weekends, i still have the same "unconscious and cannot open my eyes status" today, i don't know what to do, god please help me to "wake up" as i need to help my boss's hubby as well starting from this Friday, i gonna make lots of mistakes and got scolded if i am still in this "unconscious and sleepy status"

the doctor did not give the situation of my father as she said we need to wait for 2 months before they take a x-ray on him to check whether the treatment is effective but since he does not feel uncomfortable, she said his conditions are fine so i guess he will live till 100 years old

i may go swimming today if i feel better, if i am still in this "unconscious status", i gonna go home and rest

see you

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #5196
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You will not make mistakes but when you make a mistake then don't care about it Everyone makes mistakes from time to time Your boss is a fool Ignore them

Your father is very tough Poor Miranda

Do whatever you want Enjoy your freetime

See you
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #5197
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

My father only called me yesterday, cause he needed my birthday-certificate ... Lovely isn't it?

The weather is so cold here

Hope you all enjoy the French Open

Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #5198
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i made at least one mistake every day, i am getting old

yes, i will die sooner than my dad . He can still walk very fast when we accompanied him to doctor last Friday and he still eats a lot, doubled the size of what a 80 years old man should eat

i went to swim on Mon, but did not do so again on Tue as I was too tired

Roger & Nole are so lucky, they should have lost, now they are going to beat my poor Rafa As for women's side, I am sure that Maria is going to win

see you

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #5199
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
My father only called me yesterday, cause he needed my birthday-certificate ... Lovely isn't it?

The weather is so cold here

Hope you all enjoy the French Open

oh poor Leonard if i were you, i won't give that to your father, he must have thinking of something which only does well for him

wish you can get rid of him soon

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #5200
galadriel

Hi Oizo

I'm sorry to hear that your father is so egoistic But you have your granny and mama You don't need him !!!

Today it's not so cold anymore. Is summer returning ?

See you
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #5201
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Everyone makes mistakes Everyone It have nothing to do with age ....

Really Your father is maybe an idiot but I admire him for his energy You know people with his illness are often very weak.

Mimi the duck You can swim every day

We will see who is winning Everything is open ...

Enjoy the day
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #5202
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gala

Yes, I was blessed to have them and it's good for me

Today we had a bit of a storm and rain

Wish you a lovely weekend ladies

Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #5203
country flag Miranda

hello gala

for me, it has to be caused by aging, coz when i was younger, i did not make so much mistakes

yes my father is still full of energy, good apetitite and good "scolding others spirits", he used vulgar langauges to scold my mum 2 days ago so my mum refuses to pick up his calls now

i am Mimi Donald Duck, sadly these few days i am as tired as hell due to work and watching FO I bought two bottles of "Red Bull" to make myself awake during work as suggested by a poster in MTF

wawawawa, no good feelings, Maria and Nole are gonna win in FO this year again, just like what they did together in AO 2008

today start my ordeal: to help two evil bosses till next Sat . Wish me good luck and that i gonna less scolds than last year when i also had to help that eveil boss of my hubby

i think i gonna miss 2 of my last French lessons coz of this bad sec and bad hubby

see you

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #5204
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Hello Gala

Yes, I was blessed to have them and it's good for me
Today we had a bit of a storm and rain

Wish you a lovely weekend ladies

thanks Oizo, but i won't have a lovely weekend coz of work

take care

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #5205
country flag Miranda

as if i have not enough bad lucks, its 9 am in the morning and i am already in office but a horrible news, my horrible dad just escaped from the old home and goes to my house. He knocked at the door crazily and my mum has no way but to let him in, now my fierece brother refused to help (i guess he is in bad mood since he just returned from business trip yesterday and my mum woke him up so early) , so i don't know what to do, god, please help me ........

all these ominous sign points out to another bad thing: rafa gonna gets his 4th consecutive ruinner up plate again, defeated in the handsof Nole

see you all later, i have no mood

Last edited by Miranda : Jun 9th, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Closed Thread