SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 346 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #5176
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello gala

ok, i want Mr and Miss Godzilla's autographs, let me buy a big table cloth for you two to sign on it

after the social worker asked him to calm down and don't scold us/telephone us that much, he still behaves the same and called my mum 10+times yesterday, in the last call, again, he said he is going to sue us for putting him there . Even his own sister shaked her head after listening to his vicious acts as told by my mum, but the dad is clever enough to deny all these acts when she spoke to him, you can see what a big liar he is . This is far from a success even though he is now ini the old home, coz he will play trick again and make himself being kicked out by the home. We all suffer mentally and physically every single day caused of him. My flu never goes away thanks to him

you can shower under the thunder, saving you lots of monies for paying the water bill

don't be afraid of the thunder, put on an ear-plug

see you and take care

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #5177
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

ok you Selestials.

Rollo has a challnge for you. I don't often ask things of you-but I'm going to see if you are up to the challenge.

Rollo challenge: This will be the 20th anniversary of one of Monica's greatest triumphs at the 1992 French Open.

I would like for someone to create a thread to celebrate this in the main section of the Blast. If the thread also includes pictures and match reports from 1992 Rollo will be one happy camper

Are you Selestials up to the challenge?
Rollo is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #5178
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
ok you Selestials.

Rollo has a challnge for you. I don't often ask things of you-but I'm going to see if you are up to the challenge.

Rollo challenge: This will be the 20th anniversary of one of Monica's greatest triumphs at the 1992 French Open.

I would like for someone to create a thread to celebrate this in the main section of the Blast. If the thread also includes pictures and match reports from 1992 Rollo will be one happy camper

Are you Selestials up to the challenge?
hi Rollo

Excellent idea but sadly I am a computer dummy and not smart in finding these photos and reports, so I am sorry to say, I can't do this job. May be some other selestials (to be honest, not many still post any more ) are happy to take up the job

have a nice day

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #5179
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

Poor Oizo I can imagine how shocked you was but thanks god nothing bad happened Here comes a big "forget the accident and enjoy the extra long weekend" hug and kiss from me

The thunder was short but very heavy

See you
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #5180
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Hahaha When you sell our autographs on Ebay then you will be rich

I can imagine that you all suffer so much It cannot be that this old fool is giving you this trouble Just ignore him !!!!Maybe with this "we don't listen to you" tactic you can beat him ?

Great idea but it would be to dangerous

Thanks for the tip but Gala is a chicken in this case

Today is the final of the Eurovision Song Contest This european singing contest is always a highlight for me

See you
Old May 26th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #5181
galadriel

Hi Rollo

It's hard to believe that this final was played 20 years ago Time is running so fast Yes,please create so an " 20th anniversary" thread

Enjoy the day
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #5182
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Poor Oizo I can imagine how shocked you was but thanks god nothing bad happened Here comes a big "forget the accident and enjoy the extra long weekend" hug and kiss from me

The thunder was short but very heavy

See you
Hello Gala

Yes, thank you We were today at lake Starnberg and hat Italian icecream Wish you a lovely weekend

I should move to Hessen, cause you get way more thunders

See you
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:42 AM   #5183
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

BTW: Monica

20 years ago! wow !

love
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #5184
galadriel

Hi Oizo

We have a lot of thunders lately But therefore you have more snow in winter

Starnberger See This is a lovely place to go I also like icecream I think later I will go to a ice coffee

See you
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #5185
galadriel

Hi Bette

20 years The good old glorious tennis days

Enjoy the day
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #5186
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

We have a lot of thunders lately But therefore you have more snow in winter

Starnberger See This is a lovely place to go I also like icecream I think later I will go to a ice coffee

See you
Hi Gala

You live in a great area to get everything that the seasons have to offer I am jealous

Tomorrow if the weather is well, we might drive to Bodensee I wanna see Lindau and island Mainau

Icecoffee is

Did you see this trailer yet? I can't wait for this epic movie

Wish you a lovely Monday

Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #5187
country flag Miranda

hello gala

no one gonna buys your authgraph, your lizzie may buy it though

its no use even if we do not listen to him, coz he will do other tricks as disturbing other room mates . Two room mates complained about him, so now he is being moved from 2/F to 1/F, making him more easy to escape and go to my house ....... and i think very soon, he gonna be expelled from the old house and being sent to my house as he is creating too many trouble

chicken? In your dreams may be, you are not as slim as a chicken, you are as fat as a pig !

i can see you enjoying the eurovision song contest, who won the contest?

see you

Old May 28th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #5188
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette_Midler View Post

BTW: Monica

20 years ago! wow !

love

hello Bette

so nice to see you, yes time does fly

have a nice week ahead

Old May 28th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #5189
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Don't be jealous You also live in a nice place The Bodensee area is also beautiful Did you visit it ?

I saw the trailer and the movie looks good.I will watch it in cinema ...

See you
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #5190
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Look at Ebay and you find our autographs under "Very important people who gives out autographs for free"

He is still creative when it comes to this "how can I nerve my family" thing He is a fool Don't be afraid He is still under control...

Pigs are not fat German pigs are small like guinea pigs

Sweden won .The singer and song was okay.The german guy reached a good 8th place but I loved the russian grannies so much It was a good event this year....

See you