SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 344 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #5146
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
ymmm, hard for you to kiss so many fat lovers: susu, tutu, barrie barrie, holoholo at the same times under the rains right
Am not Mimiranda, those are your lovers

Quote:
oh, be careful, your super fat body is too clumpsy, it may touch steel or other dangerous stuff accidentally

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

I'm nearly dying because I'm so afraid of thunders but you,Jeremie and Miranda love it. Romantic and kissing in the rain I have no words

I watched "Dark Shadows" and I liked it Good movie

Enjoy the day
You watched already "Dark Shadows" I wanna watch it too Michelle Will go asap

Have a nice week
Oizo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #5147
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

you are the human meatball while I am the Chinese goddess: the god of beauty

the social worker said she cannot decide whether to let my father out for us, as she does not know my father. She said she can help by paying him a visit, hoping to sooth his horrible mood down. But the problem is that, she said I need to tell my father that she is going to visit him and not not letting him know beforehand, but i am not sure whether my father is willing to see her if i tell him as he just does not want to listen to anyone

yes my father threw tandrums to the staff but somehow the staff managed him narrowly, they said ironically that my father loves to bully women (as most of them are women) so you can see how he treated the staff as he is a man who loves to bully "weak and "lower-ranked people" but scares of those who are "powerful"

this father is bad and also foolish, we already told him not to call my mum non-stop before we can let him out, but then he immediatley called my mum non-stop aftre our visit , so how can i let him out, he never keeps his promise

my father has not lost his mind, he just loves to lie and show off

why why god is so cruel to me, why to make this bad dad so powerful and still bully us even at this old age of 80 and with lung cancer?

wow, its good that you treated your mum with two meals, she must be very happy to have such a good daughter

yesterday, i went to swim for the first time though I am not feeling well with slight flu coz if i don't exercise, i gonna be even more unhealthy as now. The swimming pool was full of people and i got kicked by others a few times and drunk some mouthful of water . Did you swim yet?

see you and thanks again

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : May 15th, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #5148
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Am not Mimiranda, those are your lovers

hou watched already "Dark Shadows" I wanna watch it too Michelle Will go asap

Have a nice week
oh god, how can you refuse to admit that poor barrie barrie is one of your lovers? He must be heart-broken when he sees your message though he is fat, but he treats you so good and he rubs your fat belly every day with banana oil so how can you be so cruel to him?

i like Johnny Depp and Michelle Fifer? too but i won't watch this movie as i am not very fond of this kind of movie, i only have passion for detective stories

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:43 AM   #5149
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh god, how can you refuse to admit that poor barrie barrie is one of your lovers? He must be heart-broken when he sees your message though he is fat, but he treats you so good and he rubs your fat belly every day with banana oil so how can you be so cruel to him?

i like Johnny Depp and Michelle Fifer? too but i won't watch this movie as i am not very fond of this kind of movie, i only have passion for detective stories

Michelle who ? Michelle Pfeiffer

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #5150
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Michelle who ? Michelle Pfeiffer
thanks Jeremie, can never spell their names :

Old May 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #5151
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Barrie is my father, not my lover

Michelle
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #5152
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Barrie is my father, not my lover

Michelle
well, don't lie any more, you are 52 while Barrie is 22 so how could he be your father?

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #5153
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
well, don't lie any more, you are 52 while Barrie is 22 so how could he be your father?
Ask him
Old May 17th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #5154
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Ask him
he told me he is one of your lovers

Old May 17th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #5155
country flag Miranda

friends, please help me

newest update of my horrible dad: he just played his trick to the maximum. He pretended to be insane for the wish that he gonna be kicked out by the old home and send back to my house (or may be, he is really getting insane coz he does not like living in the old home, but i guess the possibility is slim). He knocked the door of every tenant there and woke them up you know most of them are old people and now they are so scared that they do not have the guts to sleep. So the old home staff has no way but to send my dad to hospital, to see if he really has brain problem. Now I am absolutely sure that he is gonna be kicked out of the old house, what should I do, where shall I keep him?? I have already returned the rented room to the landlord. I can't keep him in my house as he may hurt my mum, what should i do??

why why why, why is there such a horrible bad person in the world who intentionally makes all his relatives suffer??

Last edited by Miranda : May 17th, 2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #5156
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Oizo

I watched "Dark Shadows" and I liked it very much Tim Burton's movies always have this special atmosphere Go and watch it You will enjoy Michelle Pfeiffer

What a weather It's so coid again

See you

Last edited by galadriel : May 17th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #5157
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremie

You like Michelle Pfeiffer too ? I like her very much

Enjoy the day
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #5158
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Goddess of beauty ? I think you hit your head at your last meatball race

Your father must listen to this social worker.Tell him that she is helping him to find a solution !!!!

Your father is a real hero What a brave guy When a man is bully women or weak persons then it shows that he is a true man

He knows that this " call the phone around the clock" is a good method to kill your nerves .It seems the phone have become a weapon for him ...

I don't like to swim I'm like a cat in this way You have a slight flu ? Get well soon

Poor Miranda When the hospital is sending your father back to you then call the police.Tell them that you don't want your father living in your house again.Tell them that you are working and that it would be too dangerous to have him at home again.You are afraid about your mama...

I hope so much thast all of your sorrows will soon go away ....

See you
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #5159
country flag Miranda

hello gala

I am the elegant Mimi the queen, I am not you, I don’t need to compete in this meatball test, but sometimes I do compete in those beauty contests and I always won, just like you won in all those meatballs contest with Oizo

Thanks for your advice but calling the police is not useful as I had already consulted them and they told me that unless my father really attacks us, they can’t do anything except to “warn and advise him” to visit doctor and eat pills for curing his mental, so the police will not send him back to the old’s home (what is more, I think the old home is going to kick him out soon, so he has no place to go ) if he comes to my house and refuses to go. The police will only treat this as “mild family affair”

My dad is not an animal like a pig, I can’t abandon him on the street …… so I really don’t know what to do? What is more uncomforting is that, my cold brother had already indicated that he will not interfere with any more of the bad dad’s affairs after sending him into this old home, so I don’t know if he is willing to help. You know, he is the only person who my father has fears ……….. Now I only hope the doctor gonna gives him a better medicine to calm down his nerves but I am not in high hopes as I am almost 100% certain that the dad’s brain has no problem BUT HIS EVIL HEART, he is just pretending to be insane to cause trouble …….

I have said many times, my father is not a man, HE IS A BONELESS COWARD!

I thank you for your patience eyes and ears but I think my trouble and sorrows will never go unless the coward dies or at least gets weaker. The reason why my flu never really went away, my high blood pressure and my confused M duration is obviously caused by this horrible dad……

Then we are different, I am a dog in this case as I love to bath in the water, a very comfortable feeling.

I thank again for your patience ears and eyes, sorry that I always only give you trouble but not pleasure

A thousand thank you to you

Old May 18th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #5160
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Me and Oizo are known as the german beauty twins Yes you won the" Miss Ugly 1950 " title

I understand but so are the laws They call it "mild fanily affair" but the police should not forget that your father is terrorize your whole family ,the old people's home staff and inmates They all suffer under him...

Boneless coward That's true.You can't leave him on the streets but don't forget that you have your own life !!!!!It cannot be that you live in fear Talk with your brother....

My poor friend I know the situation is hard at the moment but think on the future Everything will be fine one day

Water is nothing for me You know I only take a bath per year

I'm your friend I'm always here for you

See you