SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 312 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:17 AM   #4666
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

a jesus statue, similar to the one in Brazil

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:20 AM   #4667
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

I was in front of a 100 years old post office, where I mailed the post card to veronika

p.s. gala and wave etc, pls don't be angry with me that i didn't send you post cards. first wave, i don't have your address, as for gala, sorry, i was too lazy and forgetful, i did not write down your address in my small note book. And as veronika always sent me postcard, i must send her at least once

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:45 AM   #4668
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero

It's great that you play tennis again In some weeks your body will be so fit that you can play five sets in a row

The last days were busy but now it's better Guess what I am doing now ? I know it's not good for the stomach but I drink coffee

It's really fantastic that this thread is still alive We are all good friends here just like a big family It's a peaceful and friendly place and I think this is the secret.A nice place for nice people.It's great that we find us all...

The USA govt often don't tell the truth but so are all govts

How are your pets ? Give them a big kiss from me

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:09 AM   #4669
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I'm sorry but I can't see your pics It's maybe my browser ?

No problem Why should I be angry ? It's no problem for me that you didn't send me postcard

A Jesus statue ? Are there christians in Vietnam ? You always learn something more with every day.

Yesterday was Halloween and so I watched some horror movies and I ate choco sticks Now I'm looking like a pumpkin

See you
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:12 AM   #4670
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

I am happy that you got my photos in your e mail account and thanks for the kind comments

Please forgive me, you know I am useless and have no sense of direction so I always join arranged tours with lots of tour mates and so my private time was limited, and sometimes I even did not find a post office to post the post cards

Yes, I think there are Christians in Vietnam, but it seems that they believed in “Chinese gods” more coz I can see a lot of Chinese temples.

Did you dress up with your Halloween costume?

see you

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:15 AM   #4671
country flag Miranda

we have been missing wave, RMK, Jamie, calou, Jeremie ........... wish to see them posting soon

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 04:30 AM   #4672
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Your wish, my command !

I'm ok lately ! I received the money of my first sold house ! I'm very disappointed about this years WTA season but hey that's life ! I'm already fed up with the Petra Kvitova hype : she isn't consistent at all and people try to find in her a great champion ! How can you become in 1 year 1/2 time a mediocre 'till a "great" player ? I don't buy it, I don't trust it ! I'm sure she still doesn't know how she could win Wimbledon and the devalued YEC a couple of days ago !

on Monday night, I went out with my housemates : I had some fun for sure ! It was great to go out ! But when I see people being in couple : I can't stop of being sad and telling to myself : " What's wrong with me that girls fail to fall in love with me ? " I'm so fed up of being single ! And people it's strange are very surprised when I say that I'm 31 years old, they don't give me more than 26 years old ! But hey !

How are you my Selestials ? Hope everything is alright at your side ! Take care of yourselves and the ones you care about !

Miranda, Veronika, wave, galadriel

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM   #4673
country flag Miranda

hello Jeremie

its good that you received the monies from the house

I am sorry, I am ok with Kvitova, she is quiet and does not look arrogant, may be she is not as pretty as your Hingis so you don't like her though

oh its good that you are now sharing a house with another person? Then you should feel less lonely now and also are in better conditions as for meeting strange persons

I envy of you to still look like 20’s when you are actually 31

I am lonely too, so you are not alone You are a great guy, young , loyal to friends (see, you still contact us after so many years and with our idols all retired) and with money, I am sure that if you try a bit more, you gonna got a lot of girls

see you

Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM   #4674
galadriel

Hi Miiranda

Thanks again The Vietnam photos are wonderful Vietnam seems to be a beautiful land

You don't have to say sorry I know how stressy a trip can be.It's often very stressy The most important thing is that you enjoyed your trip

So christians are a minority in Vietnam ? I think it's the influence of french and american people.Some vietnamese people turned christians but the majority stays buddhists....

This year I didn't weared a costume but I got some vampire teeths and a rubber spider I'm still a child

See you
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 12:37 PM   #4675
galadriel

Hi Jeremie

You are a lucky guy It's not easy to sell a house in that financial crisis time.I hope you made a good deal

This tennis year was a little bit strange Many players didn't played on their highest level and others were injured.Some players (like Kvitova) got a great year and othersw not.Let's see what's happening in 2012 ...

It's good that you are going out from time to time I think sooner or later you will find a girl on this way.Love is waiting for everyone and sometimes it's happened from one minute to another.You are a nice guy and nice guys deserve nice girls

See you
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:06 AM   #4676
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your kind words. I think Vietnam does not have too many beautiful buildings/scenaries but the nice people, warm and sunny weather and good food compensated these

both me and my friend thought joining a tour is more dure than working at office, coz we don't have to wake up before 6 am for going to office and we don't have to walk so many roads, but of course, i still prefer to travel coz office = hell and no freedom while I feel as free as a bird when i travel

there are lots of Chinese in Vietnam so i thought this may be one of the reasons why there are so many Chinese temples

rubber spider and vampire teeth, seems funny, you should wear a vamprire outfit too

see you

Old Nov 7th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #4677
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miranda,

Just wanted to let you know I received your postcard today and it put a big smile on my face for sure Thanks a lot,my dear Selestial friend!

I will post more when I have more time as now I'm in a hurry.Take care all
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #4678
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Hello Miranda,

Just wanted to let you know I received your postcard today and it put a big smile on my face for sure Thanks a lot,my dear Selestial friend!

I will post more when I have more time as now I'm in a hurry.Take care all
hello veronika

wow, i was released to know that you finally got the post card, i feared that it was lost since i posted it almost 3 week ago, wow, how time runs, already 3 weeks since i returned to HK from Vietnam

you are most welcome, i hope you can forgive me for seldom sending you postcards when i go for trips, i am just too lazy

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 12:04 AM   #4679
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hello Hola a tod@s
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #4680
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette_Midler View Post
Hi Hello Hola a tod@s
hello Bette

how are you? Is the weather good?

Closed Thread