SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 08:58 AM   #4606
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

after 4 long months, I have finally written, ding ding ding ding: only 20,000 words of crap for my BBM happy ending fiction

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM   #4607
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
where are wave, veronika, Jeremie, calou, little boy Grice, RKM ..........
Hi Miranda

I'm here.I have been travelling a lot on my holidays: first to Galicia (north of Spain,so beautiful,all green! ) and then I just came back from Riga (Latvia) 2 days ago.Now my body trying to adjust because with so many temperature changes it's turned a bit crazy and I have a small cold.It's been 2 very active weeks of holidays but I have enjoyed it immensely.If I had more money and the possibility I would never stop travelling Now I have some off days left til next week when I start work again.

You have written a BBM fiction? Hehe,you might like to know,now everytime I read or hear about BBM I immediately think about my good friend Miranda For exemple,in the book I was reading on the plane,the author was talking a bit about BBM and I immediately tought of you,the biggest BBM I know

How have you been,Miranda? I am more or less ok.I have to have some medical tests done in my stomach (I have had a lot of stomach troubles this summer),but I still have to wait to know when I'll have that tests done.Also with some friend we are thinking about taking up tennis again Have not played it regularly for more than 10 years so we'll see What is sure is that I need to exercize a lot more this year as I spend many hours sitting due to my job,so need some sport to have a healthier life.

About Riga,it's super beautiful little city,it really is small (old town) that you can go anywhere walking and you get there in 2 steps Very beautiful city,the houses,the streets,the parks only bad thing maybe was weather (raining most of the days and because of the wind my umbrella got broken,but then that was the perfect excuse to go into one of the very nice and welcoming little cafés to have a warm drink).Also was very pleased because most people there speak russian and I could practise Despite not having had the time to study much in this last year,I still remember many of it and I could understand them and they could understand me as well I have bought some books and cds in russian while I was there.Now I'm looking forward to the start of my lessons again in october,even if I'll only be able to attent one day a week.

I don't know where the rest of Selestials are,hope they will post soon.BTW,Wave got your nice postcard one of the last days before leaving for Riga and didn't have time to thank you for it,so I'm thanking you now

Hello Gala,
How are you doing? I see that Miranda and you are the 2 most faithful Selestials to this thread

I have to go now for lunch (I have noodles soup).Talk to you later or tomorrow!!
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:10 PM   #4608
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

I also eat chocolate and sweet things every day

This will not happen When you have less stress then your hairs will grow again

Your father is like a little child He think he is searching for a reason that you have to take care about him around the day I can understand that you have no conscience because he never was a good father but you are still so goodhearted that you pay for him....

You swum 40 minutes ? Dolphin Miranda

"Save the last dance for me" is a nice song.I always listen to music too.I need my music

I was very busy yesterday but it was more easy.I have my free afternoon

You are a poet 20.000 words I'm sure your BBM happy ending fiction is a masterpiece

I'm still missing Theo But I have accept it and I'm still on the search for a new dog.I'm in contact with my local pet shelter ..

See you

Last edited by galadriel : Sep 21st, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM   #4609
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero

Welcome back travelling Vero It's good to see you back and you enjoyed your trips

Yes,Miranda is the biggest BBM fan

I'm really not surprised that your russian is so good that you can comunicate in Riga

I'm okay but I was busy yesterday.My job ,my granny,the garden,shoping ...I think a day must have 48 hours for me But I think you know what I mean.We have all a lot of stress sometimes...

See you
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:10 AM   #4610
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Hello veronika

So nice to see you posting again

I am sorry for your cold and stomach, I hope the problem can be solved soon. I think its better that you take the test on stomach soon since it caused you so many problem

I shared the same view as you, if I have lots of monies, I also gonna travel a lot, I just love seeing beautiful sceneries

Wow, I envy of you so much, you have been travelling a lot Galicia and Riga. Latvia seems to be a very mysterious country coz it is not a common country for visit here.

Haha, I am useless, I really am not being humble, but I am just writing loads of bull shit (and regarding their love scenes, I copied most of them from the BBM fan fictions written by other persons ). I am just trying to write a happy ending of BBM since it was so sad

Thanks for thinking about me on the plane, but I am not the lone big fans of BBM coz I know a lot of people in YouTube who shared the same view with me

Its good that you are preparing to play tennis again, it will make you return to 20 again

Wow, as I have always mentioned, you are really very talented to be able to speak so many languages. Your Russian must be excellent coz it seems very difficult and you have no problem to communicate with the people in Latvia

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 22nd, 2011 at 02:34 AM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:30 AM   #4611
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

As I have mentioned before, I love salty-taste than sweet taste, but I guess eating some sweets and chocolate made us happy so I eat almost every day. Very soon, all my teeth gonna fall down

Thanks for your kindness, but I am at my middle-age, no longer young, I don’t think my hairs gonna grow back. I just have to accept, when we grow older, every body part deteriorates and that’s include hairs, coz you can see, most middle aged people in street are with less flourish hairs

Well, no one has the time and energy to take care of my dad on a whole day basis, may be he gonna searches for a domestic helper himself but sadly he has no monies

Well, as always, I can’t do one thing good, I can only swim unstopping for 50 meters by maximum, I need to rest for a bit before I can commence again

My BBM happy ending is a rubbish, but I do provide a little bit of surprise at the end

I have a question: have you written any long story, i mean, those which were written at school do not count, have you written any now?

I can understand how you feel towards Theo as you are a loyal and caring person But he is still living in your heart and I am sure that you got some photos of him, by looking at the photos, Theo is still with you

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 22nd, 2011 at 03:12 AM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:41 AM   #4612
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my dear Selestials!!

How are you doing? I woke up today coughing,so will visit later doctor.But I am lucky that for the rest of the time I can stay home resting.

Hello Gala
How is your granny doing? Give her a kiss from me sorry you are so busy but please don't tell that a day should have 48 hours,imagine when you have a bad day,that would be awful 24 are more than enough I can perfectly understand what you feel about Theo you can never forget a dog.But I'm sure a new dog will do you and the new dog good.I hope the shelter can find one for you soon My old Jena was yesterday to the vet,she's more and more terrified of it with age.

Hello my dear Miranda
Well about the stomach test,it does not depend on me,but I also hope it's soon.Latvia is not mysterious country (except for its language: latvian doesn't sound like any other language I know , but it's ok since most people speak russian and english), it's just unknown Here it's the same:most people don't know much about it and even confuse it with the other Baltic countries.Despite having been part of former Soviet Union until 1991,it doesn't look anything like Russia.Well,you write those fictions to have some enjoyment doing it,right? then I think it's not problem you copy others,there's no harm to it.Everybody prefers happy endings haha,I don't know all these people on youtube,that's why for me you are the biggest BBM I know My russian is far from being perfect,in fact it's quite rusty,but I communicate and that's the most important.I don't think all your teeth will fall down if you wash them,so don't worry I think you can keep eating sweets as long as you take good care of your teeth

See you,Selestials
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:25 AM   #4613
country flag Miranda

Hello veronika

I am sorry that you have a cough, may be its because of the change of weather from Summer to Autumn? I have a slight headache and not feeling that well, I guess I might catch a cold? Rest more and take care

I agree with you that 48 hours is a bit too long, I think 30 is better coz we can have 6 more hours of free time

I am sorry for Jena, she is like me, I am also very afraid of getting old, not only by the face but body, I don’t want to sit helplessly relying on others I really think god did not think carefully when he created us, too many deficiencies, why can’t we only get old at 60/70 but as early as 35/40?

I hope you gonna have your stomach test soon

I read that Russia is no longer the same, getting less and less “communist” but westernized with modern buildings and extravagant shops?

I really think its not easy to write anything not to be affected by other writers. Just like composing a song, not really easy not to copy a bit from the pioneers, its not easy to write your “own words” and “own songs” as there already are so many good ones, that’s why I think the songs nowadays are not as good as the old ones

Well, I think I would still prefer BBM to end sadly coz if not because of this, this will not be immortal and so unforgettable . Most immortal films/fictions all ended in sorrow. But the existence of these happy ending fan fictions is good coz it can soften the sadness a bit.

You are really too humble. Your Russian is of course a lot better than my French which I have studied on and off, holy god, how time flies, for almost 20 years!!! But my standard is as low as a little kid

see you

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #4614
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I know what you mean Sweets are not good for the teeths Salty things are also yummy But I prefer sugar

That's the nature The human body is getting older but we have wigs,false teeths and other things Old people can turn back the time a little bit

This is always a big problem Sometime old people need help around the clock but the families don't have enough time for it and helpers cost a lot of money....But your father is still fit enough to maker you problems He don't need this help ...

50 meters is enough You are not at Olympia lol

When can we read your BBM fanfiction ?

I have a lot of stories in my head but I don't have the time to write them down but maybe one day I write them down.Buit I'm not so talented like you ....

I have photos and he is in my heart.Theo is always with me

See you
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #4615
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone my laptop has been inactive and faulty for a few months, i just got it back after being repaired. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #4616
galadriel

Hello Vero

Are you better today ? It seems the rainy weather in Riga was not so good for your health

When I think about it then I agree with you.24 hours are really enough Thank you My granny is okay .She have good and bad days but in the moment the big pains are gone...

Sooner or later there will be a new dog for me Jena Tell her that old ladies don't have to be afraid by the vet

Give your zoo a big kiss

See you
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #4617
galadriel

Hello JamieOwen 3

Welcome back It's nice to see you again here

Enjoy the sunday
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #4618
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Hello everyones
I don't forget you .Today i had a great walk but it was too hot ,it's like an Indian summer in France this time
Gala hope you'll find a good dog
Miranda be patient with your boss ,hope a future with sunny days .
You all are in my thoughts
calou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 02:38 AM   #4619
country flag Miranda

oh god, my message to gala was lost

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #4620
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

you love sugar coz you are the sweet kind gala

yeah, you are wise, wig, false teeth do help us a little bit

my dad already gave me huge trouble, you know, I am not as lucky as him who has kids/brothers to support his livings, wife to cook him dinner. I am an old maid and needs to save more monies for my old ages. He is already causing me lots of monies ………

holy god, my BBM fiction is for my bad eyes only, it is childish and rubbish, I don’t want to hurt your beautiful eyes

you should write at least one story, you are way more talented than me

Theo is always in his mama’s loving arms

heavy rains poured out yesterday and spoiled my tennis session

see you

Closed Thread