SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 8th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #4591
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

oh god, my mum just called me at office and said that my father threw tandrums again he threatened to commit suicide again, cried out and kicked the desk with his feet and fists (really shed some tears, what a coward and womanish man! ) that he wanted to come back to my house and that all his offsprings do not theat him well ?!

he said every one did wrong things so why we treat him so badly? . We can clearly see that he shows no regret for what he had done to us !

oh god, please help me, my mum is very scared, what can we do, can we call the police??? I am afraid that he will set fire to my house as revenge

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 8th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #4592
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

You don't need a big kitchen to prepare some nice meals

This is the modern world When my internet is gone ,then I also have problems with my tv and telephone It's often so after thunder storms

It's also so in Germany .The private old people houses are much better than the
public old people houses .Maybe you are lucky and your father will soon find a place ?

Don't panic !!!!!! I'm sorry about your poor mama She don't derserve to live with this fool.Maybe you can call the social worker ? Explain him the situation.Maybe your father will be declared as "dangerous" ? Tell him that he is planing to set your house on fire ...DON'T WORRY MIRANDA

See you
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #4593
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

but at least we need enough space for the stove, microwave, oven etc while my kitchen is so small that i cannot get an oven, thats why i can never make a cake

well, if we have monies, we can send the bad dad to the private old people's house at any time if he is willing to live there, but the problem is these private old home is very expensive, and you know, I am the only one who gives monies to my parents (my brother & sister gave very little sum), if i send him to private ones, i have to work till 60 for the monies. So we can only wait till he gets so worst that he meets the requirement for living in government-owned old people's home, which will take at least 3 years

thanks for the social worker tips but i guess in HK's case, if my father is being judged as dangerous, all i can do is to send him to the police , but i prefer to send him to hell

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #4594
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miranda

You celebrated the Moon-Cake festival ? I just read that it was two days ago Happy belated Moon-Cake day

This is sad but maybe you can make a cake in the microwave ? Sopme microwaves have this function

I understand but I hope there will be a solution.Maybe your father will be declared as "special case" and he can go earlier to this old peoples house ? Talk with the social worker .
If your father continue to make death threats then you must call the police.Tell them that he is dangerous

Your Rafa made it to the final Do you watch the match ?

It's nice weather today and so I will go walking in the vineyards .Later then I will visit my granny

See you
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:43 AM   #4595
country flag Miranda

hello gala

thanks for your wishes, but the moon-cake day is tomorrow and we don't celebrate much festivals

to be honest, i am not very interested on cooking, i am very lazy, i only love eating

thanks for your kind suggestion, I talked with the social worker before, but he said before we made a discussion, they have to talk with my dad first, i am not sure if my dad is willing to make this talk ?

i only watched some re-run of the highlights of the matches, coz it was shown at midnight, i caught some glances of the match between Roger & Nole though and thought Rogrer was going to win coz he was serving 5:3 40:15 before i went to bed, but he choked

wow, walking in vineyards, very romantic, with susululu and tutu?

tomorrow is our public holiday, this mooncake festival, i am going to eat dim sum with my old schoolmate who came back from usa, and then play badminton and may be swim a bit too, see you on Wednesday

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #4596
country flag Miranda

I am devastated for poor Rafa, another runner up plate, 6 straight defeat by Nole. I don't think he can beat Nole again

Old Sep 14th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #4597
galadriel

Hi Miranda

How was your Moon Day ? Did you eat many moon cakes ?

I understand It's really not easy to cook when you work the whole day but therefore are microwave meals and frozen Pizza ,...or a restaurant I'm sometimes also too lazy

But when your dad is declared as " lost his mind" senior citizen ?

Susu and Tulu went with me on this romantic walk It was not so romantic because there was a huge thunder storm I was glad that there was a little restaurant on the way Scary...

Badminton ? Did you won ? In my youth I played a lot of Badminton ...

2012 will be another year !!!!!Rafa will strike back

See you
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 01:55 AM   #4598
country flag Miranda

hello gala

no i didn't eat a lot of mooncakes this year, though I collected a lot from my office and my mum ate a lot

you cannot be more lazy than me, when i return home from work, all i do is lying on the sofa

the dad did not lose his mind, he just pretended so . I burst out big laughter when hearing my mum said he repeatedly telling her and his own siblings that he is going to operate??!! but all he has to do at the moment is only to undergo a X-ray test . Exagerrating for getting sympathy, I hate this coward

oh i am sorry that this thunderstorm affected you, did you get wet?

no, my tennis is better than badminton and we only played for fun, we did not calculate the points and decided who won

i like tennis more

i am not sure, rafa will be too old next year and his serves are getting worst

my boss is now in Paris, i can have a few free days until next Wednesday

see you

Old Sep 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #4599
galadriel

Hello Miranda

Your mama is clever She ate your moon cakes Are moon cakes sweet ?

You are also clever Lying on the bed is the perfect method to relax

I think men always exagerrating in medical things But I think in your father case it's really this " Be nice to me because I have this extremly dangerous operation" He is still a kid A bad kid ....

Yes,I went wet I looked like a water monster

Badminton is for fun but Tennis is more serious....

2012 is another year.I think there is new motivation for Rafa ...

So you can stay at home ? Great

See you
Old Sep 16th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #4600
country flag Miranda

hello gala

well my mama is not that clever coz these mook cakes are very greasy, made of lotus seed, oil and eggs, not very good for your health . Yes they are very sweet

well, i am not that clever, lying on bed made my body balloning

both my mum, my sister and I both shared the same view towards my dad's attitude: if he acts normal and doesn't exagerate that much, we may have more sympathy for him, but now, we have ZERO sympathy for him since he is no man , purely a coward

water monster, thats great, you are invincible, no one can attach you

actually i think playing badminton gonna spent you more energy than tennis coz the balls coming in very fast and you need to move a lot

no, i can't stay at home if my boss is on trip coz she wanted me to take care of things when she is away, i am still working in office but less work to do, but then she e mailed/sms me a lot and told me not to turn off my phone even when i reach home

see you

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #4601
galadriel

Hi Miranda

The most important thing is that your mama enjoyed it.It's only once per year and so she should enjoyed

Don't worry Your body is not too fat !!!!You can always start a diet

Your father must learn to treat you more with respect.When he shows you more respect then you show him more respect too.He must accept that he is old ....

Water monster Gala Yes,I'm invincible and so I can be a bankrobber

Badminton and Squash takes away a lot of energy Sport is good but too much sport is bad too

Your boss Even on her holidays she is torture you

Have a nice sunday
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 02:34 AM   #4602
country flag Miranda

hello gala

you are right, my mama is enjoying the moon cakes

my father continues to give me trouble, no wonders my hairs are losing so much these days. My hairs started to lose a lot last year when the doctor injected me with the "stop M injection" to put me in menopause state, but after I stopped using the injection, my hairs stopped losing so i always thought it was the injection that made me lost hairs, but now it seems that it was not the case coz I have severe hair lost ever since August, i lost 40-50 pieces every time I wash my hairs, I will be bald soon .

Last Sat, he complained again to me that he is going to operate but then I scolded him not to exagerrate coz he is just undergoing a X ray test (though I am not sure whether he really has 2 small dots in his belly which he always told us coz we did not accompany him for that consultation but even if he really has 2 dots, he does not need to operate now coz he only got a sheet saying he is going to take a X ray test) . He left but then he emerged again yesterday, saying he is dizzy and would wait till tomorrow to go to hospital (holy god, if you are really very dizzy, how could he has the energy to walk to my house?). As both me and my mum paid no attention to him coz we all thought he was faking, he left but then he called us by phone again at 9 pm, this time saying he cannot sleep??!! Is he a baby, so many complains for small things??!!

well, both badminton and squash would not take much of my energy coz i am a bad player

see you

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #4603
country flag Miranda

where are wave, veronika, Jeremie, calou, little boy Grice, RKM ..........

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #4604
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Sweets are made for sweet people Let's enjoy our sweet delicious cookies

Don't worry I think this injection is still working.Wait some months and you will see that your hairs are growing again.

I think your father is afraid to lose control.He know that he is getting older and that he need help.With this "I'm sooooooo ill ,but you don't look at me" behavior ,he tries to give you a bad conscience,,,

You are a good player because clever Miranda knows every trick

Vero is still on vacation .I don't know about the others.I hope they are all fine

See you
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #4605
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i eat sweets and chocolate almost every day

thanks for your kindness, but i don't think the effect of the injection is still working coz after I stopped the injection, my hairs did not lose that much. I think I am getting older and the pressure made me lost hairs . I will be bald soon and have to wear a wig

i think my dad's big lies made us hate him more, he is using the wrong method. If he stands like a man and accept these little illness, we gonna hate him less . He said he has brain problem, tends to forget things easily, but in fact he has better memory than me coz he remembers clearly the dates of his X ray appointment while I mistook it as 11th Oct when it actually is 14th Oct. He said he was dizzy on Sun and needed to visit hospital but then he came back to dinner with good appetite, eating 2 big bowls of rice, i do think he can at least win the best supporting actor in Oscars, if he can't take the best actor award

hahaha, i have no conscience, why should I have as he never paid any attention on us

you are always too kind for me, i am a bad player coz i have no brain, the only advantage is my power

today is my last date of happiness coz my boss will be back tomorrow from Paris . I tried to make full use of my "holidays". I wanted to go for a swim yesterday punctually after work but then unluckily this bad M came . But then the crazy Miranda thought since the amount is small and I won't have much chance to swim since the duration of the M is so long, so I still went to the swimming pool and swam for 40 minutes .

Today I gonna do some shopping after work as this will be my last chance, when my boss comes back, I can never leave work before 7 pm . Do you know what I am doing now at office? I am typing this message to you while listening to this old song "Save the last dance for me"

did your sadness about Theo go? I hope so . Have you started finding a new dog?

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 20th, 2011 at 02:40 AM.
Closed Thread