SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 12:55 PM   #4576
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Hi Miranda

Sorry that I reply so late but we have had a very heavy thunderstorm on friday It was so scary

I know what you mean Not every keyboard is friendly to his user

I'm so glad that your black mole was removed without any problems

That's true but I can't live without it I'm a coffee junkie and without coffee I can't live

Mimi is not troublesome When the doctor says you have to do this operation then the insurance have to pay for it Maybe this operation really can help ? This would be great ...

Grilled potatos are delicious Sometimes the cheapest meals are better than the expensive ones

In my eyes Jake looks like 30

Maybe the german woman is a german guy ? I'm joking ...She maybe only wants someone to listen ?

Enjoy the sunday
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #4577
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute

Hello friends!I had a problem with logging in the last days of my holiday. But now I am back at home and everything works fine. The holidays were great, our holiday houses were super cute and the weather not too hot, but sunny. With our small car we drove to really beautiful Andalusian cities: Ronda, Seville and Cordoba. The most time we spent relaxing and sunbathing. I read 4 books during the 2 weeks.

Hi Miranda: Great that the mole surgery went well. You want to do another operation soon? You are a really brave woman. I have enough of surgeries for many years. I think I am recovering well, but it is still not like normal. I didn't find a translation for 'uterus ploy'. Is it a small or a big surgery? Please discuss it with your doctor in detail if it is necessary and really helpful.
Coming back from Spain I went through the security and the screening showed metall at the height of my hips. The secutity lady asked me if I had a surgery and I said yes, but there should be no metall inside... I removed my watch, but it still made beeb... So I have to follow this and find out whether they have left some metall inside... not a nice idea.

Hi Gala: You have been on a business trip? What was it about? Buying thousands of Christmal trees? Were the thunderstorms very hard on Friday/Saturday? Our flights were delayed because of it. But then in the air the flight was smooth...no problems at all. Tomorrow I will have to work again... it will be hard after 4 weeks of illness and 2 weeks of holiday...

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:45 AM   #4578
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hi gala and wave

sorry i have no mood as this is not only a bad Mon but also the first date after I return to office after just 2 and a half days of annual leave, but holy god, i have more than 400 e mails to read ? and 100 of which have to be filed and saved, so i am sorry i can't reply in details

just want to clarify, i guess I have a uterus polyd (wrong spelling in my earlier e mail), the doctor said its not 100% sure, guess it grows after the operation, not serious and not big operation but i may need to remove it to help reducing the duration of m, ai, so troublesome, one illness aftre the other

see you later

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 29th, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #4579
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVG8IaVSzs&feature=player_embedded

found this goregous Jake video link, he was the best ini 2006

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #4580
country flag Miranda

hello gala

don't be afraid of thunderstorm , they are quite romantic in my eyes, you know I am miranda freak

thank you, the black mole operation seems to be ok, the only problem that i have is that i can't swim for some day and i feel very itchy for the skin around

you add milk and suger with coffee or just black coffee?

i cannot stand having another surgery so soon, i gonna do it in Winter when the weather is better, you know, I have bad feelings when the weather is too hot

you are right, cheap food is better than expensive food

i think the german friend is a woman (if she does not lie) coz she has sent me some photos . But its horrible for me to learn that some people have split personalities, i knew a poster from mtf who is very gentleman behaved with good English and said he has a son, but now he got a ban coz the modes said he is the same person, this one is a young man who said he is gay and cannot speak much English

see you

Old Aug 30th, 2011, 07:24 AM   #4581
country flag Miranda

hello wave

you are lucky that its not that hot in Spain, i always have the impression that Spain is very hot in Summer, coz i went there once in late Sept but still as hot as hot dog

wow, you read 4 books in less than 2 weeks, bravo! My sister forced me to read her "Shelock Holmes collection" which has 1,055 pages last year, i only finished 850 pages for more than a year

i mis-typed the word, it should be uterus polyd, just a very minor operation, but you are right, i don't like operations either, but if my M duration is still that long after this month and the Chinese doctor cannot help that much, i gonna operate in Winter

this security procedure is too troublesome

wish that you don't have too much work to do when you come back to office

see you

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:08 PM   #4582
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Waverella

So good old Germany have you back I'm glad that you got so a nice relaxing time in Spain 4 books ? Bücherwurm Waverella

Since yesterday I also have problems to lock in here.I think it have something to do with the US Open It's always the same when there is a GS ...

This is scary But don't worry I think it was maybe a error of this screening machine .This things can hapen

It was a normal business trip to Oberhausen.Nothing special and it have nothing to do with Xmas trees But speaking about Xmas It's only a few month and then we can make Xmas cookies again Die Zeit vergeht wie im Flug ...

Don't remind me on the thunders It was so what of scary There were a lot of damages in the wine yards and fields.Es gab eine Menge Verwüstungen ...

My poor girl Hee comes a big " the next holidays are coming" kiss

See you
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 04:19 PM   #4583
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Miranda the fearless Thunders are romantic You are crazy

The wound will soon heal and then you can swim again I'm sorry that your skin is itchy But it's only for a few days

I only drink black coffee without anything ...

I can understand this.It's always better to go to hospital in winter ,In summer it's much too hot

Sometimes cheap food is really better

A lot of people have split internet personalities But as long they are harmless it's not a problem but don't forget that the internet can also be dangerous

See you
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:09 AM   #4584
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i enjoyed a lot watching the pouring of heavy rains back when I lived in my old government house which had a balcony, now I can't enjoy it any more coz my new house has no balcony

wow, you are really brave, i can't drink coffee without milk, this is too bitter for me

I used to love Summer when i was a teenager, oh god, i was full of energy at that time, but now i hate Summer, i have lost the energy and hate sweating like raining

i really can't understand the reason for making 2 accounts with 2 different personalities in the interent, its a very hard thing to do for me, may be coz i am no expert for lying

see you

Old Sep 4th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #4585
galadriel

Hi Miranda

I also have no balcony When I ever move out then only in a house with a balcony

Sorry that I reply so late but I have had problems with my computer.Yesterday I bought a new one.I was so nerved by the old one There was something with the graphic card But I thought it's better to buy a new one because it would be expensive to repair it....

I only love coffee with nothing Do you put sugar in your coffee ?

Summer is nearly over Autumn is coming with big steps here I will miss the warm weather but I will enjoy autumn.It's great to walk through an autumn forest

Not everyone is so honest like you But it's really so that some people have split internet personalities

See you
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:44 AM   #4586
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

Oh, I am surprised that you have no balcony coz I thought the houses in Germany are very big but its good that you have a garden

I am sorry that your computer has problem, but its good that you have a new one

Yes I add sugar and milk in coffee, but actually I seldom drink coffee.

I love Autumn, but sadly we don’t have much Autumn in Hong Kong

My father is giving us lots of trouble He had to do post-hospital consultation on 1 &
2 Sept. My sister accompanied him to the 1 Sept one and told him to go on 2 Sept by himself after giving him detailed instructions.

When he returned on 2 Sept, he told my mum to ask me to look at the 2 sheets he got after visiting. From where I understand, one sheet saying his conditions has been stable and told him to consult again on 28 Oct and the other one is asking him to make an appointment for a X-ray with the reception which I don't know why he was foolish enough not to do that when he was doing the visit before he came home?

So I wrote detailed instructions on the 2 sheets and asked my mum to tell him (coz I seldom see him).

On Saturday, after he heard my mum’s explanation and read the sheets, he called my sister and crying out that he was going to commit suicide since he has so many problems?! My sister did not like what he said coz she thought he was exaggerating and refused to accompany him to the hospital just by making an appointment for X-ray, she agreed to accompany him for post-hospital consultation though.

But my father still did not satisfy as he wanted my sister to accompany him for ALL hospital visits, he cried out so loud that he woke me up from my nap so I explained to him the details of the sheets again AND AGAIN and told him that it is very easy to get an appointment by himself.

He then complained that he does not have enough nutrition and that my mum does not provide meal for him on Sunday that made him ill, no one accompany him, he is old and poor, cannot remember things ….. I was angry and scolded him by saying my mum is old too, but she still cooks dinner for him every day (except for Sunday) and as for not enough nutrition, he eats what we eat, its not we eat extravagant food while we gave him our leftovers. But he is smart and does not answer to these accusations. After 30 minutes of arguing/explanation, he left.

But then he re-appeared on Sunday as early as 8:50 am! He said he needed to call my sister and told her to accompany him today just for this “making an appointment for X-ray stuff”. My sister hadn’t woke up and did not answer. Again, he made so much noises that he woke me up again. I told him that you cannot expect my sister to accompany you all the times as she lives far away and also has a family to take care of. He then complained that “what is the use of raising the kids when they do not help you?”. Holy crap, firstly, there was never one day when he was the ONLY one who supported our livings (my mum, my dead uncle, my dead grandfather had also helped) and it seems that he has forgotten how he threatened to kill us, did not pay enough allowances, scold us badly, holding the knives at us, cutting the door/fridge/furniture with knives …………….. He cried out for 10 more minutes before he finally left ……... Not only do I hate him, but i despise him coz how can a man to act so weak and womanish? He wasn't diagnoised with any severe illness yet but already cried out as a baby

God, I already have lots of illness and pressure to handle, when will I ever get rid of this old dad? :big cry: He is already so troublesome when he has such minor illness, what if he has bigger illness? Me to hire a servant to help him? I have no more monies

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 5th, 2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #4587
galadriel

Hi Miranda

The most old houses have no balcony I live in an old building but without a balcony But I have big kitchen I love it very much

I'm glad that I have a new computer A life withouit a computer is like a life without television

You like tea,or ?

Miranda Here I send you some autumn waves

Your father is an old man.Many old people have this "fear about doctors/hospitals" and sometimes they also have this childish " My family left me " thoughts I think it's hard to accept that you need help when you are old .Just let him cry When he realize that you ignore him ,then he will turn normal again.Old people are often acting like children...

Por Miranda I send you a "forget the problems" kiss

See you
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 03:46 AM   #4588
country flag Miranda

hello gala

may be the old houses all have big garden, so there is no need for balcony?

big kitchen is also good, so that you can have better mood to make good food

i am ok without computer for some day as I am not very into computer, but having no television is a bit troublesome

yes I like tea, all kind of tea except green tea

i have never seen another old man who is so afraid of sickness as my dad, he is a coward, he only dares to bully us but having no courage just to ask the nurses/doctors for information. When he was still in the hospital, he even called us all the time, wanting to know when he could return home, instead of asking the nurses/doctors nearby

its hard to ignore him when he just cried out aloud like a crazy woman, and its hard to take care of him since HE HAD NEVER TAKEN CARE OF US

thanks again for listening to my endless complaints

see you

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #4589
galadriel

Hello Miranda

Not every old house have a backyard We have not so much space in Germany

I like to be in my kitchen .It's very bright there and I like to prepare fod there but mostly I sit there and drink coffee

Living without a tv is very hard Even they show only foolish trash formats sometimes

But green tea is very healthy I like black tea and Mate

Your father is afraid that he will lose his independence.He probably think that the doctors wil send him from hospital to an old people house .
I know that he is a bad guy and that he never took care about you and your family.That's sad but now it's your turn.Tell him that he can return home but only when he shows more respect .If not then you will call the doctor

I'm your friend Don't forget this I'm always there for you

See you
Old Sep 8th, 2011, 02:51 AM   #4590
country flag Miranda

hello gala

if Germany has no space, then HK has ZERO space, just your kitchen is bigger than my whole house

thats why I never like cooking coz i never got a big kitchen, not enough space for arranging the iingredients in good order

now i have no paid cable tv, no internet and no telephone line at home coz al of them are out of order at the same time

hahaha, i wish that the doctor will send him to old people house , no, the doctors won't and don't have the authority to, its the social worker who decide whether his conditions are so worst that he has to live in old people's house and the demand is so high that unless you have monies to live in private ones, otherwise you have to wait at least 3 years before you get to the government sponsored ones

no i will not be foolish enough to take him back to my house (I rented him a room with private bathroom & toilet near my house). He always said these "set my house on fire/kill us/chop my mum into pieces stuff", who knows when he will really do it, i don't enjoy being chopped into pieces

thanks for your patient ears

Last edited by Miranda : Sep 8th, 2011 at 07:35 AM.
Closed Thread