SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 03:10 AM   #4546
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hello gala

i think you are right, i have too much stress and thats why my old bone sare ailing , thanks fo rthe guitar moving fingers tip, i will try it

from now on, the only grand slam that rafa may win would be french open, Nole is too strong, he just won his 9 titles

i don't think my father is still weak, he talks in high voice and has energy to sit on my sofa and watched 2 hours of tv , he also is able to take a bus to his lunch place instead of just buying something convenient near his house

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 03:26 AM   #4547
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

Hello wave

its good that you have a holiday in Spain 34 degree is quick hot? Be careful, put more sun lotion onto your beautiful face Is there any beaches nearby? Are you going for a romantic long walk along the beach with your hubby?

enjoy your holidays

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #4548
country flag Miranda

Hello veronica

so nice to see you again

I am sorry that you are so tired, but at least you loved your job, its better than me coz I don’t like my job at all I am sorry for the difficulty to find a job in your country. Would it be better if the Spanish choose a better leader?

When Serena is on, no one can beat her. With her big serves and heavy ground strokes, she possesses two biggest weapons in tennis.

sorry, I have no time for facebook and I don’t like the idea that even my bosses or my colleagues can read my personal details in this facebook. I like to keep low profile

see you

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #4549
country flag Miranda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rtt1WykHqg

listening to this amazing song: Broken hearted melody such a special voice. I first listened to this song more than 20 years ago in a cassette tape, now i find it again

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #4550
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rtt1WykHqg

listening to this amazing song: Broken hearted melody such a special voice. I first listened to this song more than 20 years ago in a cassette tape, now i find it again
i like the music and never heard this song before.
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 03:13 PM   #4551
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Miranda

Thanks a lot for your nice words and your nice rep
Indeed 34 degreees is hot but 2 weekends ago we reached 39º where I live.In fact,on saturday when I came home after work I found one of my cats dead on the floor.Unfortunately I think the animal suffered a heat stroke It was much too hot that day. Well,yes,I guess liking your job helps a lot.A lot of people I know are unemployed and no,I don't think chosing another leader as you call it would help.In fact there are elections here in november and it's more than probable than the other party will win this time,but I don't think things will improve, it's a world wide crisis.All they will do will be to cut on social rights that took a lot to achieve.It's strange because I usually don't like big servers in the woman's game,but I love Serena.That has probably to do with the fact that she can hit any shot very good,not only limited to a big serve.Yes,I have my doubts about facebook too,but I think you can protect your level of privacy there and your boss or whoever you don't like,can't read what you write.You can always join with a false name You could speak to Argentino there,he is on facebook I had never heard that song before,but singer has a beautiful voice. Talking about music,my favourite song at this moment is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw&ob=av2e I heard it the other day and can't stop listening to it.

See you
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 01:43 AM   #4552
country flag Miranda

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-M View Post
i like the music and never heard this song before.
hello RKM

long time no see, how are you?

are you still writing your great book? I have only written 16,000 words of crap for my BBM happy ending story in 3 months . I am pretty sure that i can't be a writer

thanks for loving the music, I think this was a very old song, i read that Amy Wirehouse was inspired by that singer

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #4553
country flag Miranda

Hello veronika

you are most welcome

39 degree Celsius?! Oh its even more hot than Hong Kong, but we have high humidity and thus makes it look more hot

I am sorry for your cat, I hope you won’t feel too sad as it seems that it did not suffer for long

it’s the same worldwide regarding this economic crisis, too many people but too little jobs

thanks for your suggestion for facebook, I will consider it

thanks for your good words on the song, you know, I always love old music like Smoke gets in your eyes etc, I always thought I should be born in the 40-50’s

I read that Amy Winehouse was inspired by this singer

thanks for the link, I like the singer’s voice but sorry I am not very fond of the music, may be I am biased, I think that the older music has better rhythm

see you

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #4554
wave

wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute wave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero: Good to have you back. No, I'm not on Facebook. I think similar to Miranda, that there is a big danger to lose control of the information you give about yourself. But maybe I am simply too old fashioned... At least I think that many people spend too much time in Facebook and lose the contact to the real world. It is a bit similar to playing too much video games.
I am currently in Gaucin which is close to Ronda, but you may know where exactly it is. We have rented a real beautiful house. The owner is an English lady who seems to need the money for keeping the house. We are the first persons to rent her house so we try to behave extra nice and careful. There is a nice garden and a small pool which I haven't tried so far as I am still not allowed to swim because of my surgery. All in all I feel very good, but I am a bit annoyed that still I don't feel as 'normal' as before the surgery. Well, I simply have to wait, which is hard for me.
Good to hear about your job. What exactly have you been doing? Translating? Sorry about your cat. Was it already old or had it a heart problem?
Yesterday we have been surprised by the day off. The supermarkets have been closed (which we found out by standing in front of the closed door...). So we had to eat in a restaurant which is not a bad alternative.

Hi Miranda: Gaucin (the place we currently stay) is not at the beach. It is about 35 minutes by car to the beach as Gaucin is in the mountain area of Southern Spain. It is really very nice at our house. We use the garden a lot, for breakfast, sunbathing, dinner... but also the house itself is wonderful. Rather new, with big bathrooms and a big kitchen. Everything is bright. We can hear cocks and donkeys (and the dogs of the neighbour). There are tiny streets just big enough for our rented mini cooper. Yes we use a lot of sun lotion...so the result is we don't get really tanned so far. But we have no sunburn either. The village is in the mountain so nearly all roads are rather steep...walking is not very romantic but exhausting.

Arantxa, you will always be in my heart. Thanks for all the great matches you gave us and for just being a wonderful person on and off court.
All the best for your future!
wave is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #4555
country flag Miranda

Hello wave

I am with you, we are both old-fashioned. I guess veronica is younger so she loves facebook more than us. You know, I think facebook is a place mostly for showing your photos to friends and I never was very fond of taking photos, even when I was young and bright, let alone I am old and fat now And I agree with you that if you don’t control well with facebook and got obssessed with it, it may make you lose contact with reality but I am sure that veronica and gala are smart enough not to get in such a situation

sorry I have no idea where Gaucin is? But 35 minutes by car to the beach is not that far. I like beaches but I don’t like sun-bathing, I just like the feeling of floating in water

I like the idea of renting a house instead of a hotel coz you can have the kitchen to cook your own food.

oh I like the swimming pool, I longed to have a house with swimming pool

I am sorry that you still don’t feel normal after the surgery, give yourself a little bit more of time. I am still not normal (my M duration still long) after 8 months of surgery I hope the Chinese doctor of my boss can help me a bit though.

oh since the roads and so steep, be careful and hold your hubby tight when you walk

enjoy your holidays

Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #4556
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Waverella

I hope the supermarket have cool icecream and drinks You must drink a lot in this hot weather :hug Today summer is back here Nearly 30 degrees So finally the german summer is back ...

Navigation systems are good but my tip is to go never out without an oldfashion map

Facebook is a good thing but people in our age don't like it so much.Especially german people Viele Leute weigern sich einfach.I'm on Facebook but I don't give out so much informations about me.

Cocks and donkeys sounds very nice.You have a nice romantic time in the spanish mountains.Enjoy it

See you

Last edited by galadriel : Aug 17th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.
galadriel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #4557
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero

Spain is still in the crisis Let's hope one day we can all leave this crisis behind us.The neo-liberal politics have failed !!!!We need the good old "solidarity days " back.

Riga have some nice buildings.You will love it there

I'm sorry about your cat It's always hard to lose a pet

You love Adele ? I love her so much .She is one of this few singers who don't need a scandal

See you
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #4558
galadriel

Hi Miranda

You are right Internet is internet and reality is reality.I'm not often on Facebook Maybe once or twice per week...

Miranda loves the Jazz My uncle is like you.He is a big fan of Jazz and he have some records from Sarah Vaughan.Yes,she is a great singer..

Rafa is still there and I'm sure that Rafa wil fight back !!!!

Your father is only acting ? Then treat him like an healthy person

It's very warm today and so I enjoy my free afternoon.I'm drinking some cold milk chocolate from the bakery store .It's very delicious ....

See you
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #4559
galadriel

Hello R-K-M

Music is like literature.Everyone have another taste but good music is good music.The age of the music is not important ...

I wish you a nice day
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:59 AM   #4560
country flag Miranda

hello gala

internet provides a lot of convenience but it also create some problems, nothing is perfect i think

sorry, i don't know much about music, Sarah V singed jazz? I just know her voice is special and that song is perfect. Whenever I hear it, i feel joyful and i cannot control myself by shaking my head from left to right when i listen to this song, at office (well, I am not that bad, i usually only listen after my office hours i.e. after 5:30 pm)

even if rafa fights back, he cannot win against Nole, he is now almost unbeatable

yeah, this father can win the Oscars best supporting actor award I just checked for the requirements for getting him into an old people's home as sponsored by the government but was told that my father does not meet the requirement as he still can walk to my house for dinner so i don't know what to do if he really gets more ill

cold milk chocolate, sound lovely

the weater is too hot, i guess i caught a flu? not feeling that well even i slept at 12 am yesteday (earlier than usual)

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Aug 18th, 2011 at 07:52 AM.
Closed Thread