SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 04:19 AM   #31
country flag Grice

Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

aunty gala: have a good weekend with cousin Theo !! Send him a kiss from me!
I look at people like Andre Agassi and Monica Seles, and of course what they did. I was always amazed at how Monica came back after so long and did so well. I try to keep that as an inspiration. He who doubts loses. (Serena Williams)
Grice is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM   #32
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hi little boy grice

yes, its the new thread for us to talk in coz the admin is now splitting the long threads into 2 volumes as the big threads has been slowing down the website

oh i am lazy too, may be its because of the bad wet spring weather , thanks for your kindness, there are lots of people having flu, my mum got infected too, her flu keeps comes and goes, so she finds it very annoying

thanks for your kindness, i will take care of myself

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #33
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

We are all getting older but there is still enough time until we reach 60 WE ARE STILL YOUNG

Maybe you need new audio and video codecs .Did you watched original dvds before on your laptop ?

I can understand you.Some things in life are very private things and I think to make love is so a thing.You don't need spectators when you do it

I wish your mama a speedy recovery Get well soon

See you
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:16 AM   #34
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vero

Many people at these days have health problems because of viruses I wish you a speedy recovery I hope today you will feel even better

Don't worry about your exam You can write it the next time And then it will be perfect

Enjoy the day

p.s I love your avatar
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #35
galadriel

Hi Grice

Your cousin Theo will receive your kiss later He will be very happy about it

Two kids died because of the flu ? This early days of spring often make people sick.It's the best time for viruses So always take care and eat daily fruits and vegetables...

See you
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #36
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Selestials

Thanks Today I'm feeling a little better.My stomach is ok now but this morning I still had a bit of temperature,but I got better as the day went by.Well,the good thing is from today until next 25th march I'm on holidays so I'll be able to catch up more sleep and resting.

Hello Miranda,
Yes,if things got worse I can always go to urgencies and not wait until monday,but I don't think I'll need that,I'm feeling better today.Ok,I know spanish (normal thing as I was born here ) and french (because I went to french school),my english is acceptable I guess,but german? My german level is ridiculous.I can only remember few things.

Hello Grice,
Yes,it seems this is our new thread for Selestials gatherings As long as we have a place to talk I don't think it's really important if it's vol.1,2 or 3000
I'm eating fruits and drinking loads of water.Well,only good thing of being sick is I lost some kgs

Hello Gala,
Thanks,sweetie,today I'm better.Yes,I'll try to make the exam after the holidays,but it's not written it's oral.Nice avatar,isn't it? Yours is also By the way,this afternoon I watched "A mighty heart" with Angelina.It's a movie,specially when you think it's a real story,and Angelina plays so good (she really has french accent),but overall I liked it even if I couldn't help at some moments.

I wish you all a good relaxing weekend
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #37
galadriel

Hi Vero

That's good that you have holidays now.It's Santa Semana ,or ? I'm glad that you feel better and I hope you are son 100 % Get well soon

Yes,"A mighty Heart" is a good movie and Angie is looking great like always But the movie is sad

Tasha rocks You know she is my second favourite after Helena Peabody

See you

p.s My batdog is waiting He wants to go walking in the park ....
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #38
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gala

How are you today? I'm almost fine,I still feel weak and tired but that's all.

Yes,first it's the Fallas then Semana Santa,that's why we have so many off days here

Yes,"A mighty heart" is a sad movie,but this kind of movies are very necessary to be made.Yes,I agree,Angie looks very good as a brunette if you ask me

So what about Helena Peabody? When is she returning? I miss her

We have Wilma with us until next weekend as my aunt & uncle are on a trip to Copenhague until then,she is staying with us As always,she is a little afraid of my dogs,specially Dicky as he sometimes stalks her.Poor thing
My aunt has not taken the plane yet (she flies in a couple of hours) and already phoned home to ask how Wilma is doing

Big for you and batdog from Vero & growing family!!! Take care
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 01:35 PM   #39
country flag Bероника

Selestials,where is Wave? She doesn't post a lot in the last times
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #40
galadriel

Hi Vero

I'm glad that you feel better I'm also fine ,but I'm tired.I think spring is coming soon

It's great that you have so many free days now.I hope your dogs will not freak out when they hear the Fallas fireworks

Some movies are really necessary and "A mighty heart" is one of those movies.

Helena will return in episode 12 I also missed her L-word without Helena is like Xmas without tree

Wilma is a dog ??? Or is she a cat ??? Sorry when I mixed something ...Give her a big kiss from us .....I see your aunt loves Wilma

I hope Wave will soon reurn.She is probably busy with work ...

See you
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:18 AM   #41
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hi gala and veronika

sorry, as i have to help the bad sec's boss for this week, so i am very busy, so no time to reply you, see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #42
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Vero

I'm glad that you feel better I'm also fine ,but I'm tired.I think spring is coming soon

It's great that you have so many free days now.I hope your dogs will not freak out when they hear the Fallas fireworks

Some movies are really necessary and "A mighty heart" is one of those movies.

Helena will return in episode 12 I also missed her L-word without Helena is like Xmas without tree

Wilma is a dog ??? Or is she a cat ??? Sorry when I mixed something ...Give her a big kiss from us .....I see your aunt loves Wilma

I hope Wave will soon reurn.She is probably busy with work ...

See you
Hello Gala,
You feel tired because of upcoming spring? THe dogs freak out little,it's the cats that freak out the most about fireworks.It's ok,I can understand you mix it up with so many animals...Wilma is my aunt's westie.I posted some photos of her,but they might be in the old thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hi gala and veronika

sorry, as i have to help the bad sec's boss for this week, so i am very busy, so no time to reply you, see you
Take it easy,Miranda and reply when you are less stressed

I wish you a good day
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #43
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Poor Girl But soon there will be Easter Then you have some free days

See you
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #44
galadriel

Hi Vero

Yes,I'm like a bear The upcoming spring is there and so I fall into my "spring sleep"

How can I forget that Wilma is a westie You see how much I'm influenced by the spring weather.It makes my brain empty Give Wilma,your poor cats and the brave dogs a big kiss

See you
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #45
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Vero

Yes,I'm like a bear The upcoming spring is there and so I fall into my "spring sleep"

How can I forget that Wilma is a westie You see how much I'm influenced by the spring weather.It makes my brain empty Give Wilma,your poor cats and the brave dogs a big kiss

See you
Hello Gala,
I have always found bears super cute creatures so that's a good comparison.I asked this because a lot of people feel very tired and with few energy when spring comes (including me,but not yet this year).We even have a word for that in spanish "astenia primaveral" we say

Well,Wilma is a naughty dog and guess what? Now Jena and her have become very good friends (the first days they only smelled themselves from a distance),play together and love to "terrorize" the poor cats barking at them together Poor cats though

I give each of them a from you,don't worry