SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 01:42 AM   #3856
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

hey Miranda you're very welcome i have Monica's last slam win in 1996 (AO Final vs Huber) as my next Monica Highlights.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 06:12 AM   #3857
country flag Grice

Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hello Grice

I cross my fingers that you soon can move out to your own house

You didn't tell me ? So you visited the german mountains ? Bavaria ?

Thank you so much Give Jingles a big kiss from us

See you
Hi Aunty Gala,

A house is awfully expensive in Singapore, like in Hong Kong I believe. I have to work really hard to get one.

I visited a place called Lindau? I heard it's an island? Have you heard of it?

But I will certainly want to go back to Europe again and maybe to Germany. I think Europe has some of the most beautiful places in the world but the cost of living is so high!!
I look at people like Andre Agassi and Monica Seles, and of course what they did. I was always amazed at how Monica came back after so long and did so well. I try to keep that as an inspiration. He who doubts loses. (Serena Williams)
Grice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 06:17 AM   #3858
country flag Grice

Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVINCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello little boy Grice

actually my fibroid is so large that the doctor has to give injection to help reducing its size a little bit, otherwise it may not be done by 微創手術, but 微創 would take longer hours of operation. Not sure if only 1 week is enough coz my colleague who did 微創 on his 肓腸, he said its still very painful

yeah, auti mimi is too old, unlike young little boy grice, holy god, why god has to turn us so old so early, why can't we only get an old face and body when we reach 80?

may be you tell your mum that yuou will clean your bedroom should Jungle urines on it?

I wish that you are going to make a good decision. With your good education, it would be very easy to find a good job
Hi sweet aunty mimi

Operations are painful yes i feel sad for aunty mimi that she has to do this operation at this age I will pray for you that all will be fine

Do you use anti-aging face products like SK2?

It will be hard to clean the urine on the wooden floor cos the urine will soak into the wood

I will update you about the job search. By the way , how i wish i can work in Hong Kong. Maybe you can hire me as your personal servant.
I look at people like Andre Agassi and Monica Seles, and of course what they did. I was always amazed at how Monica came back after so long and did so well. I try to keep that as an inspiration. He who doubts loses. (Serena Williams)
Grice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 10:07 AM   #3859
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello little boy Grice

it will be the third time that I go for operation, I never imagined that, I thought I only have to operate when I reach 50 or 60 ……..

thanks for your kind words

I only use masks from SK2, and for others, just use not expensise brands. I think these beauty products are not that useful, I think you look young or not depends mostly on your genes, or may be I gonna do plastic surgery when I get older, haha? but sadly I don’t have enough monies, I need to win a lottery
may be you can teach Jungle that he can only going to “liu liu” when he goes out so that he won't make your floor dirty?

haha, you put me too high, I think I have to work till 55 before I can retire, aunti mimi is just a little secretary ………

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 11:13 AM   #3860
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JamieOwen3

Thank you again Those matches are really Highlights A big thank you

See you
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #3861
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

It's never too late to be lucky You can be luckywith 20 but also with 80

Passion change but it don't go away Sometimes it's stronger and sometimesweak but there is always this burning fire inside you when you love something .But the fire can change ...

We are all influenced by the modern times.We are much more free but it seems we lost the romantic a little bit .The most people think that love is not eternal That's a little bit sad .....

I know what you mean.Six hours is a long time but you will have an Anesthesia and so you will feel nothing.When you wake up everything will be fine DON'T WORRY

It's because of the music.Youtube have no rights to play the songs because they have no agreement for all countries.I have no problems to see this "Please remember me" video in Germany.I don't know if the songs are all from Sony music but tell me which songs and videos you want to keep.I will save them for you .
You can also try a software like http://www.savetubevideo.com/ out.The "cache" method is when you copy the name of Youtube video and search it in "Google".Sometimes "cache" is standing under video .Try this out..

Work with the method that you like more.If you want the 2007 version then try it out but when you like more 2003 then stay with it

See you
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:35 PM   #3862
galadriel

Hi nephew Grice

Houses are also not cheap in Germany.We have not enough space I think it's also so in Singapore /Hongkong ....

Lindau is an island in the Bodensee Lake.It have a nice harbour The Bodensee is a very popular holiday region .It's very sunny and warm there It's a nice place but far away where I live ...

The cost of living in Europe is expensive but I think it's different from country to country.

Enjoy the day
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:49 PM   #3863
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

hi Gala
You're very welcome
so i was just wondering, what is everyone's absolute favourite Monica match ever?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Nov 10th, 2010, 12:58 AM   #3864
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

I am devastating, now more and more BBM videos cannot be watched, why why why, why it allowed me to watch for 6 months and now stopped me. Whats more, there are some which are made by a fan which i used to watch (I guess they don't have copy right problems) is now being listed as "Private". You have to be his friends before you can watch it. I wrote this poster a private message, begging him to let me watch, but he never reply . Now I don't know what to do, I used to watch them every day, i never thought I would be losing them. I have no mood to work, I want to die. My hands shaking and heart pumped out whenever I open a bbm clips now, for fear that it will go, my blood pressure is about to burst

cried while watching this video/songs while working overtime yesterday, so sad, the song matches the scens so well. luckuly most colleagues have left and did not see my tears. I am afraid it will go soon, so i have to listen more .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2pC...eature=related

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Nov 10th, 2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 01:38 AM   #3865
country flag Miranda

Hello gala

I always admire your positivity, but I don’t want to live till 80 unless there is magical invention to be made later that will make my face and body looks like 30 at 80

You really can be a writer. You are so smart, sensitive and romantic. I hope this burning fire in my heart will never die, though the fire is sometimes strong, sometimes weak

honestly its not easy to love a person for whole life coz the difficulty of making a livings and unhappy incidents in life may make you tired and have no time for love or romantic feelings. But some people can do it while some can’t

thanks again for your kindness

I really don’t understand this Sony Music or other music companies, they are so bad, no lost for them if people listen to the song in youtube and the worst of all, is that they allowed me to hear for so many months before banning me.

I also don’t understand if the music is not allowed to play, how come the video of Brokeback Mountain can play? It also has copyright right and belongs to the film company, why the film company allowed it to show in youtube?

thank you so much for offering to help this computer dummy mimi. As you know, my computer at home is almost not functioning, and at my office, I don’t think my office’s computer man allows me to download this “savevideo.com” software.

But if you are free, can you help me to save the following videos in youtube in a way that I can watch (can you make it that way so that i can download it and listen in window real player)? No rush to do so, just do so when you are free, THANK A BUNCH!

I know I am too greedy as I wanted you to copy so many videos for me, but you know, I just can’t live without watching the BBM clips……...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WkjxD_aGZc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2pC1PXzMg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKr1Ou8_T3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqp9_ZekVHE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AldaLWwbxlw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZ32tZlQM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAKGXcGN-4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZam_dcRE78&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OiGU5BFHw&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkc-JQOQH9U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-YsWa863M&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OP6FzxMs0Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX5WijkWQjU&feature=related

A THOUSAND THANKS TO YOU.

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Nov 11th, 2010 at 05:15 AM.
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #3866
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Hi people,

The loser here talking ! What's up in your lives chaps ? I hope much better things than me but I'm not worried about that as it's the case ! Seems people like me to post here : well that's already something ! Anyway, not much to tell beside I don't like hypocrites and cowards people but hey... I know my mother lost a child when being pregnant : I wonder if that child wouldn't have been happier than me when I know I was the oldest of the family ! But hey ! I also know from my family that neither of my dad nor my mother were loved with a capial " L " but my mother had loads of friends though but I think when you are born in a family with badluck, you can't stop having badluck ! Yet, I've a very good heart : I know it's not enough in this materialistic world ! When people are sad, I like to know what's happening and listening to them but when I'm in that case : I often am all alone : what a world !

Anyway : some things are cheering me up but not enough to be happy in my life at all !

Sorry again of having so much dark thoughts but when you have only bad things in you life, you can't be positive : that's how I think myself !

Cheers !

Jérémie !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2010, 07:35 AM   #3867
country flag Miranda

hello Jeremie

we all know you are not a loser but a kind and smart person

I am sorry that you are in bad mood, sorry that I am too as I can't watch my BBM video clips, I feel like dying

I wish good luck will turn to you and me soon

Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:24 AM   #3868
galadriel

Ji JamieOwen 3

I love every Monica match but I think the epic final of the 1990 Masters is an absolute highlight .I love her french triumphs and her return match with Martina N.....

Enjoy the day
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:42 AM   #3869
country flag JamieOwen3

Gala would you like for me to make highlights of the epicness that was the 1990 masters final? i will but yes like you any monica match is great to watch, and a privilege to be able to re-watch old classics of hers.

Old Nov 11th, 2010, 07:52 AM   #3870
galadriel

Hi Miranda

Calm down There is a solution for every internet problem I solved your problem When you need more videos then say it

I want to be 100 years old and as I long I'm happy I don't care about age

The burning fire will never die because the flame is on ...

When a love is young then you always think "it's eternal and we can solve every problem" but with the time you feel the reality.That's why so many people marry and then divorce ...

Some companies have agreements with Youtube.It's different for every country.The BBM videos are also banned in Germany and so I can't see them on the normal way It's maybe so that the video material is allowed but not the music.It's complicated...

Realplayer or Windows Media Player ? You have to tell me because I must convert the videos then.Or can you play FLV videos with the Real Player ?

No thanks It's a pleasure for me to help you

See you