SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2 - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:48 AM   #3826
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Hi R-K-M

I think Rollo would be not amused when we would send him another request to move this thread.We are happy that this thread was not delete and that it's still alive But when you want to ask Rollo then do it ...

How are you ? It was a long busy week for me but now I can relax

See you
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 11:08 AM   #3827
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jamie

I understand you .This thread here is a"Chat Thread" but there is no thread for serious Monica Seles news and videos.Maybe someone should start a serious thread in "Blast from the Past" ?

Thanks for the new videos

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 01:40 AM   #3828
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello RKM

thanks for your suggestion, but i don't know whether Rollo is happy to re-move this again to BFTP tennis section again?

how are you these days? writing?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 01:52 AM   #3829
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello JamieOwen3

thank you so much for the highlights

by the way, congratulations to you for the engagement of your idol Maria

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 02:04 AM   #3830
country flag Grice

Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi aunty mimi and aunty gala , I'm surprised I could still remember my password. Don't worry aunty mimi, you may be fatter and older but still beautiful. You went for an operation or something?

Good to know cousin Theo is still alive. I can imagine he must be lying down most of the time and unable to walk. My doggy is called Jingle (just remember the Christmas song Jingle Bells )
Send Theo my hugs & kisses. I don't think I can go Germany anytime soon

I wish both of you a very good and happy week!
I look at people like Andre Agassi and Monica Seles, and of course what they did. I was always amazed at how Monica came back after so long and did so well. I try to keep that as an inspiration. He who doubts loses. (Serena Williams)
Grice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 02:11 AM   #3831
country flag Miranda

hello gala

well, strangely I am not very into castles, coz they look too dark and haunting

You thought its totally impossible that they had feelings? But sorry I don't find it that surprising if they really had coz many actors/actresses fall in love after filming the film as its not easy to separate the love in the film and reality. What I meant was that there were some special feelings towards each other for Jake and Heath. I do believe that they didn't form a relationship as secret lovers, just that they had hidden love/admiration for each other, that were never put on words or actions. If someone likes you, even though that person does not take any action, you can feel it, even a clumpsy person as me can feel it

i lost another 50 pieces of hairs while washing my hairs yesterday

bad news, i can't escape any more, the fibroid does not get smaller, the doctor said the best time to operate is 1 week after the expiry of the injection day i.e. 7 days from today, but as I have no mental preparation for this operation yet, I asked for another injection so that I can delay the operation to the middle of Dec, i think I will do it before Christmas so that I can have more days of rest as there are some holidays after Christmas

I have watched the dvd of "October Sky", its quite touching and Jake was so young and cute. But sadly the kind teacher was died at just 31 .....

the more I read the fan fiction of BBM, the more l coz besides the overflowing sex description, the "passion" showed by Ennis is unreasonable: how would the cold Ennis, whenever he sees Jack, flied to take off Jack's clothes immediately ?? how would he said these things to Jack "have never seen another man more beautiful than you, miss you so much ........". Though I admit that I feel more happy after reading coz I always wanted Ennis to be more tender with Jack

see you

Last edited by Miranda : Nov 1st, 2010 at 06:16 AM.
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 02:59 AM   #3832
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Selestials,

How are you people ? At my side, sad, proud and angry ! But hey it's fun when a countrywoman constantly beat the one you would love to win in final ! Damn I wish my generation would be gone for good of tennis but I know when Caroline will be at her best, my generation will decline like there's no tomorrow but yet I'm fed up of seeing all over again the same winning the big trophies and the same losing them : wouldn't it be sweet seeing Kim at the losing side again ? I'm sorry but at tennis side even I like her as a person ( not as a player ) : I'm not a patriotic guy at all ! The WS and the Belgians MUST GO ! They've made their time and only their experiences are saving them from embarrassing losses : that's it ! I want so see new faces : It's like eating the same plate all over again : one day or another your stomach wants something other : well that's the same with tennis and sport in general !

Been more than 20 years a fan of tennis but that sport brings me joy and of course sadness but since years except some spells more sadness than joys ! Maybe I deserve it ! I don't know !

Anyway, how are you all doing in your jobs, in your families and in general ? I'm not in the mood of reading all I've missed !

Kisses to Miranda, Galadriel, wave and Veronika and to Grice and other people !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:11 AM   #3833
country flag Miranda

hello little boy Grice

if my aging memory is correct, you told us that you were going overseas to study? So have your studyings finished? Where are you now, in Singapore?

I have to operate to remove a uterus fibroid, i guess i will do it next month

how is Jungle?

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:13 AM   #3834
country flag Miranda

hello Jeremie

well to be honest, I am ok with Kim but not very fond of her, her face and body no not appeal for me, bad Miranda. I love the sweet caroline too, don't be sad, her time will come

all the best

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:36 AM   #3835
country flag Grice

Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute Grice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello little boy Grice

if my aging memory is correct, you told us that you were going overseas to study? So have your studyings finished? Where are you now, in Singapore?

I have to operate to remove a uterus fibroid, i guess i will do it next month

how is Jungle?
I didn't manage to study overseas. But I did my masters in singapore and just completed it not long ago. Do you still work with that same nasty boss who bullies you??

uterus fibroid surgery.. it sounds painful and awful
You will have a long medical leave after that?

Jingle is fine but he has been having skin problems so he is scratching often and has to wear a cone on his neck to prevent him from scratching. I think the environment in Singapore is too hot for him and my mother keeps him in the kitchen area only. He is not allowed in other parts of the house.
I look at people like Andre Agassi and Monica Seles, and of course what they did. I was always amazed at how Monica came back after so long and did so well. I try to keep that as an inspiration. He who doubts loses. (Serena Williams)
Grice is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 06:03 AM   #3836
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future

Hello Miranda
As i said you 'll be in better shape after the surgery.I was busy all the week and nothing new about my life .The weather is not fine these days :windy and rainy days .Today 1st November is a public holiday ,we planned a hike but i think the weather is too bad .I have 2 weeks of vacations at the month's end .
Have a nice day

Hello Gala
Did you watched films this WE .Like you i love reading and watching films and dvd.
Have a nice day
calou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 06:48 AM   #3837
country flag Miranda

hello little boy Grice again

i will be operated by 微創手術, only a few holes needed to be opened, i hope it won't be as hurting as the last time ? (i operated 10 years ago for more or less the same thing, but not in 微創, i had to rest at home for 1 month), this time I hope i wil be ok for 1 week?

the only thing that is not bad for my job is the salarly, i tried to find jobs but could only get jobs that offered 1/3 of my present salarly, if i don't have to support my parents' living, this will be ok, but you know I have to, so i have to stick to my present job

oh poor Jingle can only stay in Kitchen? why don't you let him live in your bedroom as this will not affect your mother?
Congratulations little boy Grice for getting a masters

are you working now?

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 07:07 AM   #3838
country flag Miranda

hello calou

thanks for your kind words

i am sorry that you are busy but you are going to have lots of holidays at the end of this month and that you can relax

i love hiking, i think i will do it after operation

see you

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 02:14 PM   #3839
galadriel

Hello Grice

Theo is very old now and so he is very slowly .He sleeps a lot but he still love to eat .He is my greedy white monster

Jingle is a nice name.I hope his skin problems will soon go away .Your mother should allow him to sleep in a cool place.A kitchen is often too hot ...

Master Grice Congrats to you

One day you can visit Germany

See you
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 02:40 PM   #3840
galadriel

Hello Miranda

I love dark and haunting places I love scary castles

I know what you mean and I also think that there was a special connection between Heath and Jake.It could be homoerotic ? It could be deep friendship ? There was a lot of chemistry between them.

50 hairs ? It's the stress and the sorrows.Here comes a big "go away sorrows and stress" hug from me

I'm sorry to hear this I know you want to escape from the operation but believe me The operation will help you Don't think so much about it.After the surgery you will feel much much better and with a little luck you can enjoy your Xmas holidays DON'T BE AFRAID

"October Sky" is a touching moving ...

Why don't you write your own fanfiction ? You can do whatever you want with Jake and Ennis .You can make them happy and you don't have to make a porn novel out of it

Enjoy the day