The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 03/07/2008 - 01/10/2009 - Page 334 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 03:17 AM   #4996
country flag Sancho

Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice Sancho is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2008 and beyond

Goddess.
Sancho is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #4997
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria_fan View Post
the periodical Of ego, January 2009

by DMITRY
She looks so cute

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM   #4998
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffles View Post
There is something kind of femme and overly pretty about him. Then again Maria did say that Orlando Bloom was attractive. Maybe that's her type.
Euh... I'm sure to understand what you meant there !
Are you saying that has a womanish style, attitude... or whatever in him ? French translation of that would mean that he's girly and quite feminin for a guy !
Anyway that's what means the word "femme" for woman in french ! In that case that's what they call a metrosexual or something so I guess (Euh... more particularly in french !)
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #4999
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumkin View Post
I suppose dolce is the only 'man' who can make maria smile right now I can't believe that we are actually discussing things like what we see in pictures, we are getting bored for sure. Maria get your ass to Australia, if you are indeed going to play

please?
I'll give right on that one personally I'm so desesperatly bored with tennis right now without Masha on a court ! No sign as if she's coming back what the hell Masha you're n°9 and if AOS dosn't function for you this year you're leaving the top ten to like n°11-12 or lower or something so !
Pls Masha don't make me cry once more like I did after that Roland Garros Safina match !!!

Personally I'm not keen on and really bored of discussing modeling pictures of Maria !!! I really need to see her with a racket in a hand hitting balls or something so and showing signs of coming back at her absolute very best for '09 season or I'll become mad !!!!
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #5000
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiridina View Post
Yes , very cute
VIKA!
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #5001
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugobosstachini View Post
Euh... I'm sure to understand what you meant there !
Are you saying that has a womanish style, attitude... or whatever in him ? French translation of that would mean that he's girly and quite feminin for a guy !
Anyway that's what means the word "femme" for woman in french ! In that case that's what they call a metrosexual or something so I guess (Euh... more particularly in french !)
Yes, that's what I mean. He's like Orlando Bloom and his like.
raffles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #5002
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss you Maria

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #5003
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

New thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=366343

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread