The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 03/07/2008 - 01/10/2009 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #751
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2008 and beyond

Masha boxing! She can beat us up.

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM   #752
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Maria the foxy boxer. I like to go more than a few rounds with her anytime.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:28 PM   #753
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankie View Post
Masha boxing! She can beat us up.
have you ever had any doubts about it??
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:58 PM   #754
country flag Katie.
a million little stars ★

Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of Katie. has much to be proud of

haha Maria boxing, I love it! Great picture
Thanks f_torres!
Katie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM   #755
country flag Сузи
Yeah take my picture

Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of Сузи has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post
have you ever had any doubts about it??
Not really no.

2004 // 2006 // 2008 // 2012
Сузи is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #756
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold

They told me, she will take your head off.

Permanently.
mal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:19 AM   #757
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Enia
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:37 AM   #758
country flag blackcrave

blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold

she is so cute
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 03:42 AM   #759
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Okay. I am at Amelia Island this week. I am taking pictures and I know you all would like pictures of the Siren and I`d be happy to share. Here is my problem. I cannot figure how to post pictures in this forum. Every other internet forum I have been in you just copy the pic from your HD and paste it in your message. Has not worked for me so far here at Wtaworld. I saw something about typing a URL so I guess you could put your pics in Imageshack, but I can`t see where you can cut and paste the URL address. What, you have to type it in? There has to be an easier way and if there is, teach me how. A PM would be fine. Thanks very much.
Alex72 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:01 PM   #760
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Is Maria arriverd in AI?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #761
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit84 View Post
Is Maria arriverd in AI?
I didn`t see her on the practice courts yesterday, maybe today.
Alex72 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:21 PM   #762
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc View Post

thanks Enia
not just boxing.....kick-boxing now
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM   #763
country flag mal

mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold mal is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2008 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23 View Post
not just boxing.....kick-boxing now
What's that in the foreground? it is too small to be a medicine ball,
and too shiny for a tennis ball?

(Mental note to self, never superglue yourself to one of those.)
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #764
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute

small medicine ball i'd say
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 02:17 PM   #765
country flag mal

If she's into martial arts (kickboxing) or you are you should see this:
respect your teachers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7kSuHeppEk
Closed Thread