The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 03/07/2008 - 01/10/2009 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #46
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova arriving at LA International Airport( 5 Febuary 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizchris View Post
If you have to ask, then why bother explaining?

Figure it out for your damn self.
Babe, I think there's is NOTHING to figure out.

Maybe you're a psycho and you do know I love music. Or this could be.... not sure at all it's kind of odd... but maybe you just want to show how cool Serena is while the only red carpet Maria's seen lately is the one before LAX V.I.P toilets. But it must be the first option, for sure.
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #47
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have to ask, then why bother explaining?

Figure it out for your damn self.
excuse him, he is not one of those ppl who will pick up a tissue and keep it as the most prized possession after a famous person blows his/her nose in it. I guess, like you are.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #48
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She certainly wasn't going to the Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party; she wasn't on the guest list.
Oh noes .
I bet she's still crying about that.
Princeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM   #49
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajde! View Post
Oh noes .
I bet she's still crying about that.
yes, I bet she is while she hugs that AO trophy of hers.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #50
country flag rollup

rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She certainly wasn't going to the Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party; she wasn't on the guest list.

No ... she was coming back from a TENNIS tournament after playing for her COUNTRY!!

She's the highest paid sportswoman, why should she give a shit about being invited to Clive Davis' party
rollup is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #51
country flag rollup

rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold rollup is a splendid one to behold

Bellbottoms arn't in - they were 2 years ago
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 04:02 PM   #52
country flag rollup

Quote:
If you saw who was there last night, you'd be impressed (Quincy Jones, Gladys Knight, Whitney Houston, LA Ried, Babyface, Alicia Keys, Fantasia, Usher, Fergie, etc.). Not everyone can getr invited, no matter how well know you are.
Well it certainly hasn't got Serena anywhere in hollywood knowing and mixing with those people, has it?
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #53
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

1. Maria's sense of fashion is not something which anyone needs to lose sleep over. There are very few people under the age of 21 who have been named to a weekly top ten list in Vogue of the best dressed in the WORLD.

2. Speaking of being under 21----after Lohan, and Britney, and Paris Hilton, there is a greater awareness of following the rules---neither the Grammy people, nor Maria needs any publicly photographed violations of the alcohol laws in California---Maria will be 21 soon. She can have her wine at home, or maybe in other countries.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #54
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys!

Maria flew back to LA because she has a house there. I heard as i watched the AO final that the last off-season (Nov-Jan) Maria lived in LA without her father Yuri. She trained exclusivly with Michael Joyce and Yuri met them as they arrived in Hong Kong. Pretty interesting i think. Yuri pulls out of the training and let Michael do his work. And we all know it works

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:57 PM   #55
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

all I know is that her pants are amazing
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM   #56
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHopes View Post
all I know is that her pants are amazing
Yes, they are quite a trend...

HighHopes i know this is the Maria Sharapova thread but i'm so sorry for Novak and Serbia. He must be really sick...

| serena williams | maria sharapova |

| jelena jankovic | tamira paszek | andrea petkovic | sloane stephens |
rechi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:12 PM   #57
country flag Jovana.
sleep deprivation.

Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute Jovana. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechi View Post
Yes, they are quite a trend...

HighHopes i know this is the Maria Sharapova thread but i'm so sorry for Novak and Serbia. He must be really sick...
I know...poor thing,he is really sick... damn flu
Jovana. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #58
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Oh, Maria was hosting a party of her own. Who cares if Maria wasn't invited to Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party? She's obviously not a musician.

Anyway, let's stay on topic people. I think it's cute how her friend picked her up at the airport rather than having black SUVs take her home. That's usually how celebrities roll and it's good to see her keep it simple somehow.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 07:09 PM   #59
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
Masha lives in Bradenton, Florida, Los Angeles, California and Sochi, Russia.

The thing I noticed about those pictures is that Masha has her left wrist taped. I don't like seeing that. And where were her bodyguards and I don't mean a Kevin Costner to Whitney Houston in the movies kind of bodyguard? Maria's bodyguards should have been present because some big guy could have picked up Masha and run off with her while she was waiting for her luggage!

I would think Masha flew back to America for a few days of rest before flying off to play Doha.
X-men is a bracelet!!
taped?? come on...take a better look, you can see that is not very tied up on her arm....

I was already becoming worry about it....then I took a better look.
Natasc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 07:35 PM   #60
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you know? Were you checkin coats?
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread