The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 03/07/2008 - 01/10/2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2004, 12:27 AM   #1
country flag Lucy

Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold Lucy is a splendid one to behold
The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 03/07/2008 - 01/10/2009

From ESPN Magazine:
Lucy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM   #2
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of
Maria Sharapova arriving at LA International Airport( 5 Febuary 2008)

kasia1992 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:09 PM   #3
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova arriving at LA International Airport( 5 Febuary 2008)

why is she going to LA? Isn't she playing Doha or Dubai next?
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #4
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmm nice pants...
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:11 PM   #5
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

She went home.

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #6
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

she lives in Fla, right?
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #7
country flag tenn_ace

she sure has a lot of shoes to carry?
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #8
country flag goldenslam888

goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold

doesnt look at though she was exactly surrouded by autograph seekers or the pav's. loading her own bags too, tisk, tisk. those pants gotta go.
goldenslam888 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #9
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
she lives in Fla, right?
She lives in LA i believe
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #10
country flag goldenslam888

goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niya View Post
both. probably claims florida on her taxes.
goldenslam888 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:21 PM   #11
country flag tenn_ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niya View Post
used to, but she did move to Florida. I'm certain. Unless of course, she moved back to Ca
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #12
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
why is she going to LA? Isn't she playing Doha or Dubai next?
yeah, but this was 5 days ago
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #13
country flag iamme

iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all iamme is a name known to all

As I know she has a house in LA and in Florida too..hasn't she?

Szávay Ági -the high-flying hungarian star (still) Novak Djokovic-Marat Safin

GGG only for Maria
Official rifleWOman of the Maria Maffia
iamme is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #14
country flag tenn_ace

maybe she wants to train in a desert like conditions in the elevated location
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #15
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

ditch the mom jeans.