Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2009, 11:06 PM   #1036
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Saturday
Flavia Pennetta (ITA) v Anna Chakvetadze (RUS)
Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)

Come on,Sveta!!!!

Old Apr 30th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #1037
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta beat Li in a long 3 setter. Both of these 2 have issues late in close matches.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #1038
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta
Old May 1st, 2009, 11:13 AM   #1039
country flag Bероника

Good luck today,Sveta!!! you need to reach more SFs this year,your balance at the moment is quite poor
Old May 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM   #1040
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Solid 63 62 win over Dulko. Sveta now has SF in Miami and Stuttgart.

Old May 1st, 2009, 05:10 PM   #1041
country flag Bероника

Well done today,Sveta!!!!!

Hoping for a revenge for that Dubai final tomorrow.GOOD LUCK!
Old May 1st, 2009, 05:31 PM   #1042
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

Lena
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2009, 06:43 PM   #1043
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

look out lena here comes sveta

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2009, 07:22 PM   #1044
country flag Bероника

Svetlana Kuznetsova in Semis for Fourth Time

Stuttgart.
All she needed was two sets and Svetlana Kuznetsova had mastered the next hurdle on the way to a possible Porsche Tennis Grand Prix final. The 23-year-old Russian, who lost to the eventual winner Serena Williams in the round of the last eight at the 2009 Australian Open, triumphed in the second quarterfinal match against Gisela Dulko (Argentina) on Friday. On her road to the quarters, Svetlana Kuznetsova had previously beaten Na Li (China) and the German qualifier Andrea Petkovic from Darmstadt.

The Russian world No. 9 is a regular at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. Of the five times Svetlana Kuznetsova has appeared at the long standing tournament, she has reached the semifinals on three occasions. In 2004 she lost to Amélie Maursemo (France), who was the world No. 1 at the time, in 2006 she was knocked out by the eventual winner Nadia Petrova (Russia) and two years ago she was unable to get past Tatiana Golovin (France). She will be looking to drive off the Centre Court in Stuttgart’s Porsche Arena in the white Porsche Boxster S on Sunday.

“I played great today. Everything worked out well and my strokes were functioning. That’s why I won,” said Svetlana Kuznetsova after her win. “I really enjoyed playing here today in front of the Centre Court crowd.”

In the semifinals of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, Svetlana Kuznetsova will meet Olympic Champion Elena Dementieva (Russia), who overcame Marion Bartoli (France) in her quarterfinal match. The two Russians have previously gone head to head on nine occasions. Kuznetsova is the slightly more successful with five wins.
Old May 1st, 2009, 08:47 PM   #1045
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Good match vs. Dulko
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2009, 09:11 PM   #1046
country flag charlieluvtennis

charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of

Good luck against Lena, Sveta!

Getting married to my girlfriend! 12/9/14
charlieluvtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:41 AM   #1047
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute

I somehow want Sveta to lose to Lena because there's no way she can beat an in-form Safina in final
Besides I don't think I can take it anymore when people in GM start jumping all over her again how big joke she is
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2009, 11:57 AM   #1048
country flag Bероника

well that's easy don't go into GM,you rarely read any informative post there.Only people bashing and not respecting the players they dislike
So fuck these people When they have accomplished as much as Sveta has in their lives,maybe I'll take them seriously

Siempre contigo,Sveta
Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM   #1049
country flag goldenlox

Sveta won 64 62 and is in the final, Dinara or Flavia. I'd like to see a better effort than her last final against Dinara

Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM   #1050
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote