Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #886
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Taken into consideration Sveta's participation of htis years OZ-Open was in doubt. She didn't disappoint.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2009, 09:12 AM   #887
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quotes of the Australian Open Fortnight

"She has told me so many stories. It's unbelievable how much experience she had when it was the USSR, and how much the players suffered. They weren't allowed to play when they wanted to, and they missed out on so much. I really appreciate them. Because of them and their efforts, we now have the chance to play, travel around the world, earn some good money and have fun."
Svetlana Kuznetsova on how she has been affected by her new coach, Olga Morozova. The two started working together in October 2008.
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM   #888
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she's going to teach Svetlana to believe in herself and fight for every point. Sveta needs someone to tell her everyday that she a GS material and deserves to be #1. Olga's stories might help Sveta appreciate what she has, but they would not make a champion out of her. I hope Olga understands that’s it all about Sveta and not her. Svetlana lucks a big deal of confidence and it exactly what Olga should work on.
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:18 AM   #889
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Kuznetsova meanwhile won her match 6-2, 6-4 in one hour 12 minutes in what was her first head-to head meeting with Yan, who is currently 119th on the WTA computer.
Kuznetsova started the tie with a couple of immediate breaks to gain a commanding 4-0 lead before Yan chalked up a game.
After winning the opening set in 27 minutes, the 2004 US Open champion suddenly lost her nerve, allowing her Chinese opponens to break in the fourth game for a 4-1 lead.
But Russia's 23-year-old Monte Carlo resident restablished her command and won five consecutive games to take the set and the match.
"I lost concentration at the start of the second set, while Yan got accustomed to my style after the first set," Kuznetsova said after the match.
"She made me feel a bit nervous but luckily I managed to find my game again."
"It was a bit difficult to breathe here in Moscow after the hot Australian weather but little by little I got accustomed to the conditions and now feel pretty well here."

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 08:19 AM   #890
country flag Bероника

No messing from Kuzy

Kuznetsova was first up against Yan Zi and the World No. 7 raced out of the blocks to move into a 4-0 lead after just a quarter of an hour played. Zi Yan, the world No. 119, and China’s top ranked player in the tie, did have a few chances, especially in the fourth game of the first set, where she had four break point opportunities, but a total of 15 unforced error’s in the opener alone let her down, as Kuznetsova easily served out, showing immense power from the baseline, to take it 62 in just 27 minutes.

The second set saw an improved performance from Zi Yan, as she managed to hold serve early on, helped in part by a massive reduction in the number of unforced errors committed, and an improved first serve. Frustration was creeping into Kuznetsova’s game and so were the mistakes. Zi Yan managed to get to 0-40 in the fourth game, but this time the world No. 119 didn’t miss another golden opportunity, and would then hold serve to go 4-1 up, and for the first time in the match put Kuznetsova under pressure.

That was just the wake up call the world No.7 needed, first fending off four break points on her own serve, which Zi Yan agreed was the turning point in the match.

It was all Kuznetsova from there, as the Russian won four consecutive games to wrap up a 62 64 victory in just under an hour and 15 minutes and put Russia 1-0 up in the tie.

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #891
country flag Bероника

R5 - E.DEMENTIEVA / S.KUZNETSOVA (RUS) def. T.SUN / Z.YAN (CHN) 1-6 6-4 6-4 to give Russia 5-0

Next tourney for Sveta: Dubai
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #892
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta has a tough draw in Dubai. Bye, Na Li, Cibulkova, then Jankovic in the quarters.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #893
country flag Bероника

It could be worse All of these players Sveta has beaten them before.

Anyway good luck Sveta!!!!!!! let's make some damage in Dubai!!!
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #894
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

No, it couldn't be worse. Sveta embarrassed herself with a 3rd set bagel, losing to Vesnina, who beat Li.
Sveta was in the final last year, now she's out the door as soon as she walks in.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #895
country flag Bероника

awful,simply awful
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:43 PM   #896
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

Is Sveta going to lose #7 place in rankings?
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #897
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

I am shocked
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:54 PM   #898
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatianadove View Post
Is Sveta going to lose #7 place in rankings?
only if Ivanovic wins her opener

c'mon Alisa
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #899
country flag Bероника

ivanovic won her match
Old Feb 17th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #900
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute

I don't expect much from Sveta _at_the_moment_. Check Lena D. results in early 2004, when she just started to work with Morozova, it didn't really work for quite a while. Then we got first glimpses in Miami. Then it really kicked in at US and RG. Sveta will be fine. I hope hte roof at AO is long forgotten.

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote