Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 09:05 AM   #3286
country flag yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Left hip injury. I guess it was during a training session. She's not lucky at all. With this easy draw she could have won the tournament. Now time to recover and do well in Doha-Qatar
yeah yeah yeah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 08:06 PM   #3287
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta withdraws from Doha & Dubai. She is still listed in Indian Wells.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 05:22 AM   #3288
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post

that's sad her injury must be really bad

get well soon Svetlik, keep fighting
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #3289
country flag Spartan

Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Only just hearing this news now

Hope she's back on court soon!
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #3290

yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice

No body cares about indian wells this year? She faces Barbora Zahlavova Strycova today, 2nd turn stadium 6. And in doubles she si in 2nd round with Sam after defeating Errani and Vinci 6-3 3-6 10-6. It sounds well and she deserves to be without injuries during, at least, the rest of the year. Davai!!!!
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #3291
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

So she beats Zahlavova Strycova 6-3 6-3. Hope she keeps going here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #3292

If someone cares... I have seen in the official website that Sveta has been awarded with a wc to play Stuttgart http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...nament_players

And after that, Oeiras, Madrid and Rome... 4 weeks in a row playing on clay!! I think that these are very good news, don't you?
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #3293
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sveta!! Hope she can gain some points again.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #3294
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Sveta. Show some good results on clay.
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 08:36 AM   #3295
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her live yesterday and in a few training sessions with Pavlyuchenkova. after training I was prepared for the worst, as she looked really pissed and missed a few shots. However in the match she seemed alright (I guess some of you watched it), serving very well, but her ground game still has a lot of room for improvement. So happy she beat Barbieri though. Next round Halep.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #3296
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

And she defeated Halep, who is Number 5 in the world now! Well done, Sveta!
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #3297
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Big win. Such a shame Ana is next Don't have any hope really.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #3298
country flag Ballbasher

As expected Sveta fell to Ana.

However she beat Shuai Zhang in Oeiras 6-4 6-0. really glad she didn't completely flop already.
Next up is most likely Torro-Flor though, who just won Marrakesh last week. Gonna be a tough one.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 02:14 PM   #3299
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Sveta. Really busy these days but glad to see her winning
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #3300
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

I'm an old fan of her ever since she won the US Open.
It's my first post here though as I never really quite active in this forum overall.
Quite surprised that there's no Live Scoring Thread like the one in Ana's forum.
Sveta takes the second set 6-4 after losing the first one 5-7
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote