Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #3241
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

6-1!! Davai!!!

Sorry for Kudryavtseva but considering Rodionova is on the other side of the net,I want a bagel in the second

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #3242
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta's serve has caused them problems already

1-2
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #3243
country flag Bероника

1-4 down and my stream is not cooperating so I don't know what is wrong
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3244
country flag Bероника

It is frustrating how many double faults Sveta does these days and the lack of confidence in her own serve
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #3245
country flag Bероника

1-5
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3246
country flag Bероника

Honestly I see a lot more communication on the other pair than between Sveta and Sam.

Second set is gone
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3247
country flag Bероника

Congrats,first title for Sveta & Sam!!!!

And first Kremlin Cup for Sveta
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #3248
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for them. Played great after being down 4-7 in the TB Sveta started 2012 with a doubles title (AO) and ends 2013 with another one. They can be really dangerous at the AO. Anyone know why Sveta didn't shake Rodionova's hand again?
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3249
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
So happy for them. Played great after being down 4-7 in the TB Sveta started 2012 with a doubles title (AO) and ends 2013 with another one. They can be really dangerous at the AO. Anyone know why Sveta didn't shake Rodionova's hand again?
she probably can't stand her as most players on tour.All I see this time was Rodionova laughing after a Sveta double fault,one of them...not the most respectful atittude if you ask me.But I guess this comes from past problems
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #3250
country flag Bероника

I am sooo happy for Sveta.I could watch her winning smile all day long
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #3251
country flag Bероника

I think Moscow is Sveta's 16th doubles title in her career
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3252
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

sooo happy for her

at 4:7 supertiebreak i thought it was already gone but they proved me wrong

as I said, they can be really great team...

congrats girls, well done
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:21 PM   #3253
country flag Bероника

According to @Rus_tennis_news,Sveta will have a minor operation in off season.It's not a major surgery and it is not related to tennis.This is her reason for refusing to play the Fed Cup final.Apparently they are finding it hard to find players who want to play for Russia.Not really surprising considering how they treat the players...
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #3254
country flag Bероника

Carlos Martinez,Sveta's coach makes a good reading of Sveta's participation at Kremlin Cup: "It was a good week for Sveta who kept improving.She reached the semis beating Roberta Vinci,the number 11 in the world, but in the match vs Stosur she was not fresh enough.It was a very good week and we are very happy to finish the week with a new title".
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #3255
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta begins her year in Sydney. Here's her draw:

(8)Stephens v Kuznetsova
Cirstea v Q/LL
(wc)Gajdosova v Q/LL
Vinci v (3)Errani

Unfortunate first-round match, although she is 1-0 against Sloane, but that was from two years ago. Sveta has QF points to defend here.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote