Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #2566
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Foot Fault on MP..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #2567

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Mp 3

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #2568
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

GSM Sveta 62 46 63!

First AO 4th round in two years
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #2569

Sveta won 6-2 / 4-6 / 6-3

Didn't saw the 1st set, but was a match with many ups and downs from Sveta. Especially the second set. She was better in the 3rd and quite anxious to close the match.. Foot-Faulted and everything..

Anyway, another win and a place in the 4th Round. Go on Sveta

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #2570
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

She won Watched the entire match - 1st set was brilliant from Sveta (best since 2009) then lost the plot at the start of the second. She fought back to get to 4-4 in the second but played a poor game to give away the second set. I thought she was done when she got broken in the third because she was moving slow and serving poor but she fought hard and with the help of CSN's errors, made it. So proud of her, hope she can keep going
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #2571
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Glad for my nerves that I was sleeping and very happy to read she has reach the 4th round despite a difficult match

from twitter:
Quote:
judy murray @judmoo
Kuznetsova bts Suarez Navarro in 3 sets and 10 mins l8r she's on practice court 12 working her forehand. Juniors take note.
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #2572
country flag Анна

Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad she's doing well here . Who is her coach now?

Yo también creo en la Diosa Sveta

Official Football Mum of the Sveta Football Team
Анна is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #2573
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

4th round opponent will be Woz.

Currently Sveta's 3:5 behind in the h2h, but just had a great victory over her in Sydney.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #2574
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

phew

now send that Danish packing...

best of luck in next round, it'll be difficult but Sveta will make it
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2575
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sveta
So nice to see her winning some matches in a row again.
I believe in her against Caro

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #2576
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Does she have a new contract? Coz it looks like she's done with Fila while in Sydney she played in Nike's shoes (Jankovic and Goerges are Fila's new faces I guess). And now Sveta is playing in some other firm clothes that I'm not familiar with. Anyone knows anything about it?

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #2577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart77 View Post
Does she have a new contract? Coz it looks like she's done with Fila while in Sydney she played in Nike's shoes (Jankovic and Goerges are Fila's new faces I guess). And now Sveta is playing in some other firm clothes that I'm not familiar with. Anyone knows anything about it?
The deal with FILA seems to be over. For what looks like, she's without any sponsor now..

During AO, she's using something from a Chinese brand called Qiaodan. She talked about the brand on TWITTER. She's probable bought that somewhere and is using for now, because that "brand" don't have a decent web-site..

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #2578
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
The deal with FILA seems to be over. For what looks like, she's without any sponsor now..

During AO, she's using something from a Chinese brand called Qiaodan. She talked about the brand on TWITTER. She's probable bought that somewhere and is using for now, because that "brand" don't have a decent web-site..
There's was a discussion of the brand in GM. I'll post the link when I have a moment.

BTW, Kuz is first up on RLA.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #2579
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck,Sveta! I will be sleeping but hope you can get to QFs.It's been such a long time that I am a bit concerned about the match.

If it was Fila that dropped her,they are quite stupid It is their loss if they prefer to sponsor a bunch of losers instead of a multi GS champion.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #2580

She's a break up on the first *3 - 2