Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #2416
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
What's going on with her?
she's recovering from a knee injury

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #2417
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Not playing Cincinati either
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #2418
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

i cant understand what's going on....
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #2419
country flag Bероника

It's difficult to know when we have almost no info

but I'm having the worst concern when I remember how Amélie's career ended (dropping one by one from tournaments she was supposed to play until she made an announcement about retirement.She had also lived an infamous first round exit at the last GS tournament she had played).I hope history does not repeat with Sveta,but at the moment I think that's one of the possible things.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #2420
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
I'm having the worst concern when I remember how Amélie's career ended (dropping one by one from tournaments she was supposed to play until she made an announcement about retirement. She had also lived an infamous first round exit at the last GS tournament she had played). I hope history does not repeat with Sveta,but at the moment I think that's one of the possible things.
Looking at your signature, the explanation is that the AO Trophy is cursed.. And the curse, affected those two..

Now seriously, I don't see Sveta retiring now. She's just made 27. I know that don't means much, but I think she's just wanting that this year, ends as fast as possible. Injuries and some coach changes, didn't help much..

Maybe this time out, could be useful for her analise what she did right and wrong, to correct her path in the next season..

But that memory about Mauresmo..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2421
country flag Bероника

Paola Suarez wrote on her twitter today that she was going to play the whole US Open series with Sveta,but Sveta got injured.Would have been an interesting partnership.Maybe some other time.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #2422

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

She also withdrew from New Haven..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #2423
country flag Bероника

Well if she can't play US Open,this season is pretty much done
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:31 AM   #2424

Quote:
Well if she can't play US Open,this season is pretty much done
Unfortunately, is the end then

Quote:
Erik Gudris ‏@AdjustingTheNet

Kuznetsova withdraws from USO. Knee issue prevents her from playing. #tennis
Bring it on 2013..

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #2425
country flag Bероника

Excep for Australian Open doubles title,this season has been shit.I am so ready to forget it...
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2426
country flag Bероника

just checked stats: last time Sveta did not play a GS tournament was Wimbledon in 2002
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #2427
country flag Bероника

I think her season is now officially over,she's not on the list of players for the Kremlin Cup this year

http://images.kremlincup.ru/players/..._2012_w_en.pdf
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #2428

Bring it on 2013..

https://twitter.com/Rus_tennis_news/...28439761715200

It's unofficial but not surprising if true..

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:57 PM   #2429
country flag Bероника

Read this on twitter the other day:

Quote:
FC: Sharapova won't play vs Japan. Team: Petrova, @mkirilenko, @verazvonareva, @SvetlanaK27, Makarova & @akleybanova.
Imo the presence of Sveta in Fed Cup is a big question mark at the moment (not to name other players like Kleybanova or Zvonareva).I was very surprised to see that list.I guess it's not definite at all but Sveta has been included because they take her presence in this competition as a given
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 09:33 PM   #2430

Quote:
Imo the presence of Sveta in Fed Cup is a big question mark at the moment (not to name other players like Kleybanova or Zvonareva).I was very surprised to see that list.I guess it's not definite at all but Sveta has been included because they take her presence in this competition as a given
Well, Tarpischev has confidence in them. Is good news, I think

He must be following closer the situation of this 3 (Sveta, Vera e Alisa) and must have seeing something promising in their situation because, right now, this 3 on the list don't make much sense..

But must be provisional. Wait and see what happens until then..