Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #2401
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Sveta has not lost so early in a GS since 2004 or 2005,and I think it was Wimbledon too when she lost to Razzano in the first round.

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #2402
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Whatever,grass is for cows.
That's true and i think we don't have to wait very long, because her next tournament start on july 9th.
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2403
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

haha,the spanish players have been saying that for years

oh cool,I thought it was longer since she usually she takes a longer break after Wimbledon,forgot she plays Stanford this year
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #2404
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha,the spanish players have been saying that for years
Except Nadal

ETA: Just realized Yanina's the one who knocked Sexlana out last year. Bad draw.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #2405
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Expected. No match practice + grass = disaster. Hope Sveta will build her game for the US Open now.
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #2406
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys!
Do any of you happen to know if Sveta is in Russia and if she is, for how long?
Thanks!
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #2407
country flag Bероника

so far she has not pulled out of Montreal,right?

anyone knows when the draw will be out? I want so badly to see her name on it...but I'm not sure
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #2408
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
I want so badly to see her name on it...but I'm not sure
I also want, but just three weeks ago she was on crutches - was it enough time to recover completly?
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #2409
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice

I have read on twitter yesterday that she isn't in Montreal. I'm not really sure how reliable these people are, but if it's true it's not a good sign. She should have been there already if she's playing.
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #2410
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenovna View Post
I also want, but just three weeks ago she was on crutches - was it enough time to recover completly?
yes,that's what I fear.I also don't want her to play if she is not recovered.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #2411
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
I have read on twitter yesterday that she isn't in Montreal. I'm not really sure how reliable these people are, but if it's true it's not a good sign. She should have been there already if she's playing.
thanks for info,it does not look good that she is not in Montreal but let's wait and see...
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #2412
country flag Bероника

seems like she is no longer on the players list according to this:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=123

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #2413
country flag Bероника

no Montreal it seems.From Sveta's twitter:

Quote:
@SvetlanaK27
i m doing good!taking time to rest as well...getting some sun and letting my knee to hill! whats your plans for today and this week?
oh well,what looked like a good promising summer before this damn injury is now reduced to almost nothing...
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #2414
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenovna View Post
The picture of her on crutches is old and it's not baout her last knee injury.
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #2415
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on with her?

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote