Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #2356
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
As usual, the last Russian standing is Masha.

and where she was when Russia fought in Fed cup semifinal? wasn't interested, huh?

that last stand is priceless, Masha with her attitude nad fighting spirit doesn't even touch Sveta's ankles....

RG over for me as well as OG most probably...
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM   #2357
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Sveta

I'm sad for the loss, but glad at the same time. Considering the predictions before the beginning of RG, she did better than expected.

Errani is one of the best clay players ATM. And Sveta thrashed a Top 10 player in her way..

To the grass season now...

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2358
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jindrich21 View Post
and where she was when Russia fought in Fed cup semifinal? wasn't interested, huh?

that last stand is priceless, Masha with her attitude nad fighting spirit doesn't even touch Sveta's ankles....

RG over for me as well as OG most probably...

Sharapova was already in olympics so no need for her to play this Fed Cup SF,we all know she only plays for olympic purposes.Then you have girls like Sveta who are always available and play always with pride for her country that will be left out of olympics because of some absurd rules.The lesson we learn from all this is it is not use being loyal.Loyalty is not rewarded,opportunism is.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #2359
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

@Rus_tennis_news Zvonareva and Kuznetsova on that Wimbledon doubles do not play. At least together.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #2360
country flag Bероника

Sveta is the last player seeded at Wimbledon

Maria SHARAPOVA (RUS) [1]
Victoria AZARENKA (BLR) [2]
Agnieszka RADWANSKA (POL) [3]
Petra KVITOVA (CZE) [4]
Samantha STOSUR (AUS) [5]
Serena WILLIAMS (USA) [6]
Caroline WOZNIACKI (DEN) [7]
Angelique KERBER (GER) [8]
Marion BARTOLI (FRA) [9]
Sara ERRANI (ITA) [10]
Na LI (CHN) [11]
Vera ZVONAREVA (RUS) [12]
Dominika CIBULKOVA (SVK) [13]
Ana IVANOVIC (SRB) [14]
Sabine LISICKI (GER) [15]
Flavia PENNETTA (ITA) [16]
Maria KIRILENKO (RUS) [17]
Jelena JANKOVIC (SRB) [18]
Lucie SAFAROVA (CZE) [19]
Nadia PETROVA (RUS) [20]
Roberta VINCI (ITA) [21]
Julia GOERGES (GER) [22]
Petra CETKOVSKA (CZE) [23]
Francesca SCHIAVONE (ITA) [24]
Jie ZHENG (CHN) [25]
Anabel MEDINA GARRIGUES (ESP) [26]
Daniela HANTUCHOVA (SVK) [27]
Christina MCHALE (USA) [28]
Monica NICULESCU (ROU) [29]
Shuai PENG (CHN) [30]
Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA (RUS) [31]
Svetlana KUZNETSOVA (RUS) [32]

again so sad to see her so low.Really hopefully Wimbledon will pass soon.I don't expect any good from grass and this tournament
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 02:41 PM   #2361
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

she is number 34 now. lost another place...
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 03:16 PM   #2362
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

So Vera and Sveta not playing doubles? I hope she finds a more reliable partner on grass especially since she has not gotten any matches in.
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 06:36 PM   #2363
country flag Bероника

yeah,I also want her to find a reliable partner so that she can get to play at least one match in doubles...
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #2364
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

Sveta vs Wickmayer in 1st round Wimby....

ups..
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM   #2365
country flag Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

According to Meelis, if Vera withdraws before Monday´s oop is released

Cibulkova takes her place
Kirilenko replaces Cibulkova
Zheng replaces Kirilenko
Wickmayer replaces Zheng
LL replaces Wickmayer
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #2366
country flag Jindrich21

just read your "fucking dickmayer"....
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM   #2367
country flag Bероника

So Sveta faces the same player that defeated her last year,and she has not grass preparation at all this year.Ok.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:39 PM   #2368
country flag Bероника

and Sveta has been officially named into olympic team as a reserve player.I thought she didn't want to go to London as a tourist and that's exactly what she'll do while the super russian team is playing

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hvb9l2

this situation sums up pretty well what the russian federation has been doing with her for years,use her when the others don't want/are not available/insert any excuse they have given over the years.I'm still puzzled at the lack of respect shown.Really Russia does not deserve a champion like her,they don't even know to appreciate her Sveta's just too good and she accepts anything.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM   #2369
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice

Can someone please explain to me on what grounds they pick the players for the Olympics, because this looks like a big joke. Do they really only look at the rankings? I remember a Fed Cup semi-final this year where Kirilenko was on the team, but the captain picked Sveta to play twice and Kirilenko didn't play a match. Fed Cup final last year Kirilenko lost 6-2 6-2 to Kvitova and Sveta played three sets against her the next day. And now Kirilenko is going to Olympics and Sveta not? Same story for Petrova. She played a horrible Fed Cup match against Spain this year and before that the last time she played Fed Cup was in 2009 . If you ask me this is a big insult for Sveta!

And by the way it looks like Sveta is not playing doubles at Wimbledon this year .
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #2370
country flag Svetlana)))

Tarpischev said that Vera will play Wimbledon and the last spot will go to either Vera or Sveta based on their performances.