Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2341
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

5-6
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #2342
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really p.......

last games were just terrible

Errani running, Sveta not at her feet...

Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccck
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM   #2343
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

0-15
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:43 AM   #2344
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

15-15
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2345
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

30-15.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2346
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

40-15
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM   #2347
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

40-30
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM   #2348
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

deuce
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2349
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

match point
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM   #2350
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

0-6 5-7
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:49 AM   #2351
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

over friends, just over

I can even tell how dissapointed I'm

feel so sorry for Sveta, it was like playing against wall, the balls just keep coming back and she made huge mistakes in clutch moments....
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:03 AM   #2352
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

As usual, the last Russian standing is Masha.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:10 AM   #2353
country flag yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice yeah yeah yeah is just really nice

With this attitude she can't go nowhere. She was 5-3 up in the second playing very badly and still didn't believe in her options. She had the third set in her hands and didn't tried anything to take it, even put the ball inside, playing with Errani's nerves. She let the italian to come back and, if you want to be at top again you need a winner mentality not a loosing one. Definitely she won't be a top ten anymore
yeah yeah yeah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #2354
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Sad that Sveta lost,but I was kind of expecting it.She keeps losing to random players at GS,nothing new here...Well,considering I was hoping she would lose in round 1 this tournament has not been that bad for her.She managed to win some matchs,and she's still trying to rebuild her game,it's impossible to do that in just one tournament.Important now is to keep working with that new coach and let's see what the hard court season has to bring (expecting even less that usual from grass,hopefully it'll pass quick).

Sveta
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM   #2355
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
As usual, the last Russian standing is Masha.
welll good for her and her fans,I guess.For some of us,the tournament is over