Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 01:09 AM   #1786
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Sveta won a major last year. She might not wake up until 2015
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 01:53 AM   #1787
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

but she's at her best physical years now,she shouldn't waste them and hibernate until then,who knows how she'll be in 2015?
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 10:45 AM   #1788
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt understand this NY exhibition money.
Sveta and Ana got $250,000, Kim only got $300,000
So losing wasnt as bad as I thought.

But Sveta still needs to have a good tournament. Beijing is 5 months ago

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:02 PM   #1789
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

“You would like for it to last a little bit longer because one set is very difficult to play,” Kuznetsova said. “It was fun. The match was close, and I enjoyed the experience.”
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #1790
country flag Bероника

please,Sveta,win a match at IW

We wouldn't want the first seed to go out without winning,but at this point I expect anything from her,very good or very bad.
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 09:10 PM   #1791
country flag goldenlox

mattcronin is in IW and he tweets Sveta told him she wont be at the next Fed Cup.
Sveta has been tweeting that she wants to get back to Russia after miami

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1792
country flag Bероника

wisest thing to do,she has to defend her Stuttgart title the following week
Old Mar 11th, 2010, 12:02 PM   #1793
country flag Bероника

so Sveta blames her bad start of the season to a wrong lifting program during off-season.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/arti...t-indian-wells

it's good she's working on her speed now.She's looked very slow all 2010.
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 10:13 PM   #1794
country flag goldenlox

Sveta lost her 1st match in Dubai, losing the last 5 games.
Lost to Venus in NY, now lost her 1st match in California, 16 in the 3rd.

Old Mar 13th, 2010, 10:14 PM   #1795
country flag Bероника

all players taking advantage of her slump.really sad to see.
Old Mar 14th, 2010, 01:38 AM   #1796
country flag goldenlox

“I play tennis for like 17 years, and I still cannot put this little ball in this huge court. It's frustrating,” she said. “I'm not the worst player in the world, so definitely I have expectation from myself to put a little bit more inside of the court.

"When you're a little bit nervous, tense, it's tough for you if you didn't have matches. I know I'll be back and I know I'll be fine. But it's just frustrating, because you see your chances passing by. I feel like I'm fighting against myself. This is what I don't like.”

Old Mar 14th, 2010, 12:09 PM   #1797
country flag Bероника

I know it's not right,but I couldn't help laughing at that:"I play tennis for like 17 years, and I still cannot put this little ball in this huge court".

yes,we all can see that you are fighting against yourself,but what's solution to this? Only Sveta can help herself to overcome that difficult period.
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:24 PM   #1798
country flag goldenlox

Sveta lost 4 matches in a row. Nadia, Regina, Venus, and Carla.
Its about time she won a match. She plays Peng.
Way too much coasting. Its time to concentrate and fight for each point, instead of trying to end points by hitting lines. Too many errors like that. Develop the point and hit to an open court

Old Mar 24th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #1799
country flag Bероника

you forgot the 2 fed cup matchs,she even scored a win there

I'll support loser Sveta same way I've been supporting winning Sveta.

But yeah,it's time to start winning some matchs,or her confidence will go even lower.

Today doubles match.They face Dulko/Pennetta.At least she'll get to singles match with some match play,this stupid byes don't do her any good

If she loses again her opening match,it's maybe time to start playing smaller events where she can grab a little confidence (and points).Nothing bad in it,other top players do it.It's a good way to get some wins and build confidence back.

but for now best of luck in Miami!!!
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #1800
country flag Bероника

Bad start in Miami

Doubles - First Round
Dulko/Pennetta (ARG/ITA) d. (WC) Kuznetsova/Molik (RUS/AUS) 64 61