Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #1681
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Sveta has been named Russian Sportswoman of the year

http://www.svetlanakuznetsova.ru/?m1=30&id=129

Congrats Well deserved
congrats Sveta
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:05 PM   #1682
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

New update and photos from Sveta (training in Dubai) in her blog

http://kuznetsova-s.livejournal.com/
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #1683
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

thanks veronika for the link
Alexander is hot as hell
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 02:54 PM   #1684
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta is already in Sydney

I can't wait for 2010 season to start!
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #1685
country flag Bероника

с Рождеством,Света!
Old Jan 7th, 2010, 11:31 PM   #1686
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta's last 2 majors were losses to Lisicki and Wozniacki where Sveta really gave those matches away.
I want to see if she's matured a little, and can play well without waiting 5 years between majors.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #1687
country flag Bероника

Well,she has 2 majors,I say it's not that bad,other players are still chasing their first.But I understand what you mean,with Sveta's talent she should have more than 2.
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 02:10 AM   #1688
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta plays Alisa in round 1. Alisa lost round 1 last week to Nastya P, so she should be motivated for this match

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 11:48 AM   #1689
country flag Bероника

Match by match.Come on,Sveta,beat Alisa first!!!
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #1690
country flag goldenlox

Sveta starts with a close 3 set win. I read it was a sloppy match. She has to keep moving forward the next 3 weeks

Old Jan 10th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #1691
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Job done
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM   #1692
country flag Bероника

Very discrete start of the year for Sveta: first struggles to defeat Kleybanova and now loses to a player she had always defeated in the past.Not looking promosing at all for AO next week,but with only one tournament and 2 matchs it's difficult to say.I hope for not another bad season for her as 2008,please

I would suggest her to play doubles in Melbourne to get more match play,but with her doubles partner gone into retirement,I don't know if she's thinking about it.

Please,improve,Sveta But I guess she already knows work must be done to have a decent AO.
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 11:34 AM   #1693
country flag goldenlox

I'm not surprised. Sveta doesn't want to back up last year with another good year.
That's puts too much pressure on her.
If she falls back this year, other players get all the attention. Then Sveta will come around again in a few years. When no one is paying attention to her, and she is not one of the favorites.

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #1694
country flag goldenlox

I want to give my opinion on Fed Cup.
Tarpischev is spoiled because Myskina wanted to play every tie. And there used to be more than 3 a year.
I'm sure Sveta remembers the 2004 final.
Anastasia,Sveta, Vera and Likhovtseva. That's a good team.

Then Dementieva wanted to play in 2005 Myskina beat Venus right after Wimbledon 2005, then Myskina Dementieva and Safina won at RG against Pierce and Mauresmo. 2 sold out days on Chatrier.
Then Nadia wanted to play and she and Dementieva and Safina were on the team that lost in Belgium 2006.

2007 ACHAK finished at #6 and she wanted to play. She and Nadia beat the US in 2007. Sveta was in the final.

So many good players wanted to play, Tarpischev takes that all for granted.

I think Vera and ACHAK still want to play. Vera has a bad ankle and ACHAK is way off form.

These young girls have to play eventually. So if Sveta wants to take this year off, she has certainly earned that.

Everyone who follows Fed Cup appreciates all the hard work Sveta has put in to winning those championships.

Old Jan 12th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #1695
country flag Bероника

I think Tarpishev’s words are unfair and it’s certainly not very intelligent from him to come with this the days prior to a GS where the players need all their focus and not these outside distractions