Videos (and audios) of Sveta - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Videos (and audios) of Sveta

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone knows a site or something where I can find or download videos of Sveta matches.Some time ago I found the US Open final in emule,but that's all I've found from her,and I'd like to see more.

Last edited by Bероника : Oct 13th, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
Bероника is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2006, 04:08 PM   #2
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
hey guys,

if anyone is interested in the videos thread in GM someone posted the match against Groenefeld.I don't like matches where Sveta loses but anyway,I'm downloading it at the moment

Here's the link:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...11#post7820211
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 11:22 AM   #3
country flag Bероника

Too funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWulDvbyxM
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 11:42 AM   #4
country flag Bероника

Sharapova vs. Kuznetsova Australian Open 2005 QF Matchpoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVgWa...rch=kuznetsova
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #5
country flag shibster

shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of
i've just uploaded a vid of kuzzy's interview after the SF win (via espn2).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h5QX54R6uY
shibster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 12:25 AM   #6
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika

I love this video...I couldn't stop to laugh when I watched it

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 02:05 PM   #7
country flag svetafecionado

svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronika
I love this!!!

so funny!!
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 01:43 PM   #8
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: videos of Sveta

Not sure if anyone still wishes to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBG6tORwF-o

Bag check from the Tennis Channel

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 02:41 PM   #9
country flag Bероника

Thanks Kiera Any Sveta video is welcome

Her spanish is easier for me to understand than her english
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #10
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually an audio file, but I wasn't sure where to actually post it.

Svetlana's "Talent Time" segment from AO Radio:

http://media.putfile.com/Svetlana---Talent-Time

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #11
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiera123 View Post
This is actually an audio file, but I wasn't sure where to actually post it.

Svetlana's "Talent Time" segment from AO Radio:

http://media.putfile.com/Svetlana---Talent-Time
Hmmmm, I'm not quite sure what to make of this. I think the interviewer put her on the spot a bit, she didn't sound too comfortable!

Is it just me or did Sveta sound quite like Navratilova on parts of that interview?
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #12
country flag maryc

maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute maryc has a reputation beyond repute

How bizarre! (I think Sveta sounds like Navratilova quite a bit--
especially when she did the karaoke at RG.) It sounded like the
interviewer was flirting ("beautiful" "sultry"...)

Mary

Last edited by maryc : Jan 30th, 2007 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo
maryc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 11:35 AM   #13
country flag smiler

smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute smiler has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the interviewer was definately flirting what a cute little ditty she sang!

Offtopic: I live near the real poohsticks bridge

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #14
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OST0SNKO

This is a video of Sveta and Nadia during their double in Paris. Hope you like it! I call it the PetroKuz show!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #15
country flag Bероника

Thanks Stefi62!!!