The Nadia Petrova Cheering Thread vol.2 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #751
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Nadia Petrova Cheering Thread vol.2

she tried every possible way to give that match away and she's close to suceeding.congrats nadia

Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:05 PM   #752
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

At least Nadya had a good US-Open, but well away from her best form.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #753
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

another opportunity lost by Nadia

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 10:34 PM   #754
country flag catherinelowes

catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Nadia down 25 in the 3rd.
But she way she played against Jie and this match, she can finish the year in the top 20..

This coach did a good job. He can't fix Nadia's lack of ability to play well under pressure, but her overall game is getting back to her good form
I loved McEnroes comments that he had been with her coach all THREE weeks lol...I hope that he helps her out, but I unfortunately see the same Nadia, great vollier, great server, great player, I have resigned myself to love her as is, because her attitude inside the court will never allow her to go any further. She needs psychological help for that. She was saying so many bad words today it was unbelievable.....does she know kids are watching? and how about her throwing her racquet???
I missed count of how many times she hit that racquet!
catherinelowes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #755
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

After what I saw this spring and summer, I was glad to see the old Nadia.
Even choking like she did, it's better than the non competitive Nadia I saw losing to Wozniack on green clay.
That was unwatchable. At least she's moving her feet now.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 06:26 PM   #756

catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice catherinelowes is just really nice

Quote:
Even choking like she did, it's better than the non competitive Nadia I saw losing to Wozniack on green clay.
I thought she was doing pretty good up until the French then something happened there after losing against Sharapova in the 2nd round, she was not the same Nadia, even at the beginning of the year when she was coming back from her meningitis; I thought that she was doing pretty good for having had such a debilitating illness. I don't know if this downfall has to do with her defeat in Paris, and her confidence crushed, or in her parting ways with her old coach, whom I saw once on TV., and his court side talk with her even inspired me ! I thought that he was great, and that they had a lot of chemistry, and I was hopeful that she was on her way to win a grandslam. I didn't see the same passion in this new guy his face was monotone, no emotion, blank. Hopefully she will once again come back, and win a major one day.
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:44 PM   #757
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia is in Quebec and won 62 60 over Gullickson.

Old Sep 17th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #758
country flag goldenlox

Nadia beat Bengle 63 62 and plays Czink in the quarters.
After getting to the Round of 16 at the USO, it seems she's back in form.

Of course her new coach has to teach her how to hold serve at 61 *43 when she has game point, as she did in NY. And teaching Nadia to hold at big moments has proven to be impossible so far in her career.

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #759
country flag goldenlox

Nadia lost the 1st set to Czink then retired.
So nothing gained by playing this week

Old Sep 20th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #760
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia should have won vs Oudin.
6-1 4-3 and serving...
Unfortunately Nadia is still a headcase.

But Nadia reached US Open Round 4 without losing a set. That`s a good result.
And we saw glimpses of the "old" Nadia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Her new coach is doing a good job. This is much better than her play before the USO. Nadia was unwatchable. Terrible tennis. Sloppy stupid and beating herself constantly.
I think now she is back to playing top 20 level
But when she's close to a win, like at 61 43, she's still awful.
True. Also think her new coach is doing a good job.

Quote:
Agree.

Hope Nadias "viral illness" that caused her to retire from WTA Quebec City QF is not serious.
Get well soon, Nadia!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #761
country flag goldenlox

If Nadia beat Oudin, and she was serving 61 *43, she would have played Wozniacki.
Might play her in Tokyo

-

(4) Wozniacki v BYE
Wozniak v Date Krumm
Q v Rybarikova
Sugiyama v Petrova (13)

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #762
country flag goldenlox

Ai retired against Nadia. That's how Nadia gave up in her last match in Quebec.

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #763
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Tokyo, Round 1:

Nadia def. Sugiyama 6-0 2-1 ret.

Nice start, Nadia!
5 Aces, no DF.

Good luck in Round 2 vs Rybarikova, Nadia!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM   #764
country flag goldenlox

Terrible loss by Nadia in a wide open half.
Her coach can only do so much. He can't open Nadia's head up and put a brain in it.

Old Sep 30th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #765

Unhappy Re: The Nadia Petrova Cheering Thread vol.2

Quote:
Terrible loss by Nadia in a wide open half.
Her coach can only do so much. He can't open Nadia's head up and put a brain in it.
Which coach was this?? Apparently the pole that was with her last year at the tournament could do that and more; since she went all the way to the semifinals at the toray tournament, and lost to safina. Why did she leave him? Does anybody know?? Mmmm...don't tell me, we go back to what goldenlox just said...there are only certain ways that ms, Petrova could be helped. John Mcenroe in one word she suggested that nadia is not the most mentally stable person. I hope she seeks help from the proper sources.