LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....vol. 2 - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #2671
country flag Legend1
My Hero... Always

Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....vol. 2

Ohhhh

Amelie still looking as stunning as ever.

Seeing her makes me miss her soo much more than I already do.

♥ Amelie Mauresmo ♥

"I dreamt of this career, I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam title, I lifted trophies in every city in the world and I lived 10 magical and unbelievable years."
Legend1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #2672
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo22 View Post

Thanks to Maurice for finding the pics, and Hugo for reposting them.

Au Revoir

"Form is temporary; class is permanent."
AmeDevotee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 01:36 AM   #2673
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute

So, ummm... I'm in withdrawal. Which means that I was gazing adoringly at piccies, which means that I found some more to share with y'all.

These date back to IW 2008, and she's looking pretty in pink (though I much preferred the 2009 warm-up pink):

I think if I were the ballkid I'd trip over my tongue.

The serve follow-through. Such a jocktastic athlete.

So damn beautiful. She really is golden in that late, great afternoon light.

If Mary is still checking this forum, she'll recognize this one. Picture two little kids yelling "We love you, Amélie! You're our favorite player!"
No, not me and Mary - there really were two little kids! But that's another story...

Enjoy. *sigh*

VWWD ... © Copyright 2009, Sapph Productions

Amélie Mauresmo, je suis tellement fière de toi.

"It's all about the light...."
Sapphisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:47 AM   #2674
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay now I wnat to hear this story Sapp ?

Thanks for the pics I am having Momo withdrawl bad .
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:25 AM   #2675
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay now I wnat to hear this story Sapp ?

Thanks for the pics I am having Momo withdrawl bad .
Short but sweet story: after one of her matches, Amélie was doing her cool-down by running laps on the field. Mary & I were both there getting some (*cough cough* more) photographs; there were two little kids with one of those over-sized tennis balls and they were collecting player autographs and really, really wanted Amélie's. Kids with good taste - who knew? Anyway, they were sweet kids, so I told them that they'd have to wait until she was finished, but that if they yelled "Amélie, we love you!" as she ran by, they'd get a beautiful big smile (and we'd get the pics ). Sure enough, they yelled their little hearts out and Amélie turned up the wattage; they got the smile, and I got the shot. Adorably cute.

The funny part was that there were a couple of other "sisters" right next to us who saw & heard the whole thing, then teased us mightily about "Oh sure, steal someone else's kids to get the smile, yeah!" And of course we all had a laugh.

The even cuter part, though, was that when Amélie finished her laps moments later, Mary took the kids racing over to the far side of the field to get their autographs.

I defy anyone not to smile at that.

Old May 15th, 2010, 11:57 AM   #2676
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

sweet story Sap
I miss her but I don't miss the twists and turns from her matches

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #2677
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Sapph....

*read in a strong Scottish accent*

I pure love you by the way!!!!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #2678
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by timafi View Post
sweet story Sap
I miss her but I don't miss the twists and turns from her matches
Ohh, go on tim, you know you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weemee View Post
Sapph....

*read in a strong Scottish accent*

I pure love you by the way!!!!

Old May 18th, 2010, 02:07 AM   #2679
country flag Chippy88

Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all Chippy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphisto View Post
Short but sweet story: after one of her matches, Amélie was doing her cool-down by running laps on the field. Mary & I were both there getting some (*cough cough* more) photographs; there were two little kids with one of those over-sized tennis balls and they were collecting player autographs and really, really wanted Amélie's. Kids with good taste - who knew? Anyway, they were sweet kids, so I told them that they'd have to wait until she was finished, but that if they yelled "Amélie, we love you!" as she ran by, they'd get a beautiful big smile (and we'd get the pics ). Sure enough, they yelled their little hearts out and Amélie turned up the wattage; they got the smile, and I got the shot. Adorably cute.

The funny part was that there were a couple of other "sisters" right next to us who saw & heard the whole thing, then teased us mightily about "Oh sure, steal someone else's kids to get the smile, yeah!" And of course we all had a laugh.

The even cuter part, though, was that when Amélie finished her laps moments later, Mary took the kids racing over to the far side of the field to get their autographs.

OMG so funny. Worked out well for everyone.
Chippy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #2680
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, ummm... I'm in withdrawal. Which means that I was gazing adoringly at piccies, which means that I found some more to share with y'all.

These date back to IW 2008, and she's looking pretty in pink (though I much preferred the 2009 warm-up pink):

I think if I were the ballkid I'd trip over my tongue.

The serve follow-through. Such a jocktastic athlete.

So damn beautiful. She really is golden in that late, great afternoon light.

If Mary is still checking this forum, she'll recognize this one. Picture two little kids yelling "We love you, Amélie! You're our favorite player!"
No, not me and Mary - there really were two little kids! But that's another story...

Enjoy. *sigh*
Sapph, thanks so much.

Au Revoir

Old May 18th, 2010, 09:28 PM   #2681
country flag AmeDevotee

Quote:

Au Revoir

Old May 19th, 2010, 08:33 AM   #2682
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah at which point they don't know what's hit 'em as we all go steaming in!!!

Love that story Sapph, great to hear it again! I would have melted

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:49 PM   #2683
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

PARIS: 2010 Reebok Press Conference
2010-05-18
French actress Marie Ange Casta, French football coach Jean-Guy Wallemme and French former tennis player Amelie Mauresmo attend the 2010 Reebok Press Conference held in Paris, FRANCE-18/05/2010/Credit:LE

Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM   #2684
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a bunch LG

Sui have a seat kid
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 04:30 PM   #2685
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Quote:
PARIS: 2010 Reebok Press Conference
2010-05-18
French actress Marie Ange Casta, French football coach Jean-Guy Wallemme and French former tennis player Amelie Mauresmo attend the 2010 Reebok Press Conference held in Paris, FRANCE-18/05/2010/Credit:LE

I love the casual jock look she pulls off.......it does great things for me... .*sigh* I can just imagine bumping into her in the papershop on a Sunday morning in wearing that, poppingout for a pint of milk...

Oops, did I just say that out loud?

Thanks Hugo, you rock!

Loving her shorter hair at the mo too!