LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....vol. 2 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 09:46 AM   #1501
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LostGlory & Friends's collection of Amelie's Photos.....vol. 2

Nice Martina quote, Devotee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weemee View Post
???, that's what I meant Sapph.

Good post, BTW, that made me spit out my cereal which drew strange laughs
Shouldn't your gf be used to it by now??!! LOL, she deserves a medal.

Quote:
I can't see any of the new foaties but my imagination is pretty good.

The festival I speak of is this; http://www.beltane.org/festivals/beltane

Check out the gallery... I'm one of the grye/black and white drummers, in fact I'm foolishly leading it this year, hence the lack of time to check out Amélie's assets
Ahhh, ok. The photies are at: http://www.esnips.com/web/sapph-public (hopefully that'll let you see 'em all). The four at the top of the pile are the new ones I added earlier.

And it sounds like I wasn't too far off the mark...!!! Also, it seems we know where at least some of the inspiration for Cirque du Soleil came from. Interesting!

OK, so the mad pasta thing... one of the pics is of Amé after her first singles match, and she's looking less than impressed about something (she'd been having a long and animated conversation with some tournament flunkie in French) and I got some shots as she walked to the players gym. I made a joking comment about how I hoped she wasn't looking that way because she turned around and noticed me with camera pointed in her direction... Legend then alluded to the interview quote where Amé says her favorite food is spaghetti carbonara ("I would die for this!") and we suggested that maybe her look is because Flunkie Guy had just broken the news that the restaurant where she had dinner reservations didn't have spag carb on the menu... and it just went from there.

Very silly.

Now go and practice your fertility rites. We Celts know how to PARTY!!!!

VWWD ... © Copyright 2009, Sapph Productions

Amélie Mauresmo, je suis tellement fière de toi.

"It's all about the light...."
Sapphisto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:59 PM   #1502
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphisto View Post

Shouldn't your gf be used to it by now??!! LOL, she deserves a medal.

yep she does bless her, mind you she's getting her own back, she's doing an intense sports massage course and is now teasing me at every oportunity how she may offer her services to a certain French tennis player

Ahhh, ok. The photies are at: http://www.esnips.com/web/sapph-public (hopefully that'll let you see 'em all). The four at the top of the pile are the new ones I added earlier.

Sapph, you are a star!!! Me likey, I'm surprised you managed to get any shots in focus, my hands would have been shaking!

And it sounds like I wasn't too far off the mark...!!! Also, it seems we know where at least some of the inspiration for Cirque du Soleil came from. Interesting!

OK, so the mad pasta thing... one of the pics is of Amé after her first singles match, and she's looking less than impressed about something (she'd been having a long and animated conversation with some tournament flunkie in French) and I got some shots as she walked to the players gym. I made a joking comment about how I hoped she wasn't looking that way because she turned around and noticed me with camera pointed in her direction... Legend then alluded to the interview quote where Amé says her favorite food is spaghetti carbonara ("I would die for this!") and we suggested that maybe her look is because Flunkie Guy had just broken the news that the restaurant where she had dinner reservations didn't have spag carb on the menu... and it just went from there.

Very silly.

aha, gotcha

Now go and practice your fertility rites. We Celts know how to PARTY!!!!
We sure do!!!

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM   #1503
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute Sapphisto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yep she does bless her, mind you she's getting her own back, she's doing an intense sports massage course and is now teasing me at every oportunity how she may offer her services to a certain French tennis player

Sapph, you are a star!!! Me likey, I'm surprised you managed to get any shots in focus, my hands would have been shaking!
Who says my hands weren't shaking??!! I think I got some funny looks from bystanders, as I muttered things under my breathe occasionally ("Oh dear god in heaven, I can't believe she just did that...!!" or "Jesus - would you just LOOK at that?!")

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating. A little. Sort of. Believe it or not, other than yelling like a maniac during matches, I probably managed to give the appearance of a reasonably civilized human being, most of the time. (Shut UP!! )

Now as for your gf - THAT is a tease! Good girl!!! You might want to warn her she'll have to fight off Legend, though...!

Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 07:54 AM   #1504
country flag Legend1
My Hero... Always

Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphisto View Post
Who says my hands weren't shaking??!! I think I got some funny looks from bystanders, as I muttered things under my breathe occasionally ("Oh dear god in heaven, I can't believe she just did that...!!" or "Jesus - would you just LOOK at that?!")

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating. A little. Sort of. Believe it or not, other than yelling like a maniac during matches, I probably managed to give the appearance of a reasonably civilized human being, most of the time. (Shut UP!! )

Now as for your gf - THAT is a tease! Good girl!!! You might want to warn her she'll have to fight off Legend, though...!
I will not go down without a fight...

I take my job very seriously. Look at the miracles i performed in Paris... Only for me to hand on the job to Saph at IW and well we all know what happened there.

Quite frankly I do not think Saph was able to satisfy Miss Mauresmo's needs in the way I could

♥ Amelie Mauresmo ♥

"I dreamt of this career, I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam title, I lifted trophies in every city in the world and I lived 10 magical and unbelievable years."
Legend1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:50 AM   #1505
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend1 View Post
I will not go down without a fight...

I take my job very seriously. Look at the miracles i performed in Paris... Only for me to hand on the job to Saph at IW and well we all know what happened there.

Quite frankly I do not think Saph was able to satisfy Miss Mauresmo's needs in the way I could
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Let's just say I was distracted by her *ahem* ass-ets. And I think I did my OTHER job quite satisfactorily!! Ungrateful wench...

See how excited she got at all the attention?!

Last edited by Sapphisto : Mar 23rd, 2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:51 AM   #1506
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

I thought there would be photos to look at here
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 10:06 AM   #1507
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
I thought there would be photos to look at here
Yasmine, I posted 52 pics from IW. They're at http://www.esnips.com/web/sapph-public.

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:11 PM   #1508
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Svetlana Kuznetsova (L) of Russia and Amelie Mauresmo of France take on Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark and Sorana Cirstea of Romania during day four of the Sony Ericsson Open at the Crandon Park Tennis Center on March 26, 2009 in Key Biscayne, Florida.

Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #1509
country flag Legend1
My Hero... Always

Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future Legend1 has a brilliant future

Hugo

That was fast!!!

♥ Amelie Mauresmo ♥

"I dreamt of this career, I dreamt of winning a Grand Slam title, I lifted trophies in every city in the world and I lived 10 magical and unbelievable years."
Legend1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:21 PM   #1510
country flag Weemee
Misses her Momocaine!

Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute Weemee has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, she's one fine woman !

A true champion. A champion of the courts. A champion of our hearts. A champion of the people. A champion of overcoming prejudice. A true inspiration and role model for woman around the world, gay and straight alike!

Je croire toujours en vous Amélie
Weemee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #1511
country flag ratherquirky

ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all

Quote:
Damn, she's one fine woman !
Indeed, Weemee. At times it's a little overwhelming!
ratherquirky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:38 PM   #1512
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

From her Album Training in Miami

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #1513
country flag dal

dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold dal is a splendid one to behold

i wasn't prepared when i opened the thread loool

Amelie Mauresmo
dal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #1514
country flag Sapphisto
French Gorgeousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo21 View Post
From her Album Training in Miami

*** THUD ***

Corinne's in Miami! Good girl... damn, I wish I had that kind of access!

See, now Amélie HAS to come back to IW next year, because she didn't take her shirt off for me!!!

(Thanks, Hugo!)

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #1515
country flag ratherquirky

ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all ratherquirky is a name known to all

Thanks for the pics!
Really, I shouldn't access this thread at work... I'm having inappropriate and HIGHLY unprofessional responses to the training pics. They're totally distracting and now I have a ridiculous, goofy grin on my face. My colleagues must think I had some sort of lunch-time, express-service lobotomy. But, please keep 'em coming, by all means! She looks great - physically, sure, but she also seems like she's having a good time. Wonderful thing to see.

I hope everyone has a glorious Friday, especially Our Lady of the Gorgeous Abs.
ALLEZ AMELIE!!!!
ratherquirky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote