Just Talk Thread, brand new edition. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 10:55 AM   #1
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Just Talk Thread, brand new edition.

Welcome in the Just Chat Thread Volume 2 of Classy Clijsters Lounge!

This thread is meant for all posts of Kim fans for whatever you want to say (in English) that doesn't fit in the other threads.

Let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frequently anymore to post lots and lots of - and fun posts!!!

Have fun here!

Link to old thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=38516.

-------------------

Here you go people, now it's all Sarah's!

Thanks for everything Kim!!!

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)

Last edited by Sarah<Kim-fan> : Mar 26th, 2008 at 01:57 PM.
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM   #2
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just Talk Thread, brand new edition.

This thread was opened by Ingrid, who was the mod here a while back. However since she hasn't posted here in years, we could chose one of us to be the starter of this new thread so they can edit the title and all that . Once we chose who is I have a way to make them become the thread starter.

I vote for Sarah (sarah kim fan) Oh and title can be temporary, I just put that one so it gets some attention.
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #3

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

oh gosh Yas, you make me blush
for me the first post doens't really has to change but it's really nice you're thinking of me!

can I make like a double vote? can't chose between you and Saar!

let's hope that this new thread will encourage some new posters and some old posters who don't post here frecuently anymore to post lots and lots of - and funposts!!!

go new thread!!!

Thanks for everything Kim!!!

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)

Old Mar 7th, 2008, 01:00 PM   #4
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

well being the mod, I can edit title when i want, so I someone else would be better
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #5
country flag moonlight

moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of moonlight has much to be proud of

I agree, Sarah would be great for that.
moonlight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #6
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

With all the info and translations Sarah has done, it seems fitting she should get to do the "Just Talk Thread."

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #7

hm, new thread, but no new posts
we'll have to do something about that!

how's everybody? are there any exciting, entertaining, thrilling, sensational or just normal things going on in your lifes?

my life's boring as always
I'm in the middle of writing my bachelorpaper these days (some kind of thesis to get my bachelordegree) and I've already done so much about it that I'm starting to get really really sick of the whole subject
my supervisor is this professor who loves research and he wants me to examin data all the time while that's not really what a bachelorpaper is about, but hey, I'm just a little student, so I can't say that it really takes so much time to do that and all my friends just have to read some books and stuff and I think it's not fair that I have all the work and they don't
well, he'd better give me really good marks then I'll forgive and forget everything then

I had a friend coming to my room yesterday for some notes and she saw the pics of Jada and immediately said 'aaaw she's so cute! that's like the most beautiful baby I've ever seen!'
and who am I to contradict that?
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM   #8
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute

what's your paper about, Sarah?

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:05 PM   #9

the position of the adjective in the noun phrase in French, more specifically, about
several successive adjective, and focus on syntactic criteria in stead of the semantic criteria most linguists focus on.

you asked for it
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #10
country flag Yasmine

Sarah, now you're the proud thread starter

and at your Bachelor's title

Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
Sarah, now you're the proud thread starter

and at your Bachelor's title

lol, I know
it was interesting at first, but since then I already analysed 2000 sentences, and now I'm starting to really really hate it

and for me!
can I change something about it?
not that I'm planning any huge changes
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:10 AM   #12
country flag Yasmine

well don't ask me, I just used my technical powers to put you at the top, now it's all yours
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #13

wanna see a funny video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

and I love how some people have Jada in their avatar, every time I open a thread in here I see little Jada cute!
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post

and I love how some people have Jada in their avatar, every time I open a thread in here I see little Jada cute!
btw, when I was so bored yesterday, I made this wallpaper, so now when I start up my computer, this is what I see

ain't that cute!
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 09:55 AM   #15
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
<------------
xin_hui is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote