Wednesday OOP + scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #46
country flag VOX

VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice
Re: Wednesday OOP + scores

any news or scores thanks !
VOX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 10:51 AM   #47
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

worst event ever
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #48
country flag adeel

adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all

any update about bammer match?
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #49
country flag VOX

VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice VOX is just really nice

it`s removed from the scoreboard kind of weird
VOX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #50
country flag adeel

adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all adeel is a name known to all

yes
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #51
country flag South Yorks Fan

South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice

According to livescore
the first two matches on centre took 2h30m and 1h30m respectively, so the Bammer match is probably delayed, should be starting soon though. I need some luck yoday after losing a bundle on that bloody russian beauty queen yesterday.
I forgot my golden rule, always back the ugly one.
South Yorks Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #52
country flag adeel

thx for info
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #53
country flag Seb.F

Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of Seb.F has much to be proud of

Dzehalevich/Niculescu def. Szatmari/Vedy 46,64,10-7
Seb.F is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM   #54
country flag South Yorks Fan

South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice South Yorks Fan is just really nice

Angus McMophead is making a meal out of beating Verdasco too.
South Yorks Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #55
country flag adeel

any info about
A. Amanmuradova/O. Savchuk VS Z. Yan/J. Zheng
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #56
country flag payaSo

payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice

Any info about anything?
payaSo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #57
country flag jordan1989

jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all jordan1989 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb.F View Post
Dzehalevich/Niculescu def. Szatmari/Vedy 46,64,10-7
Well Done Katya and Monica
jordan1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #58
country flag payaSo

payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice payaSo is just really nice

Did I read that scoreboard right? A doubles 1R and a doubles QF were scheduled for the same day?
payaSo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:39 AM   #59
country flag adeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by payaSo View Post
Did I read that scoreboard right? A doubles 1R and a doubles QF were scheduled for the same day?
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/orderofplay/
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM   #60
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

What is the time in bangalore...is it really 5:20 (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=438)
Because that would mean Serena should be starting now

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote