Aravane to live la vie en rose in the United-States! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:57 PM   #16
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aravane to live la vie en rose in the United-States!

I don't like this draw at all. Let's focus only on the 1st match at the moment. Aravane has a negative head-to-head against Pin, she even lost to her on clay but actually it's not so suprising with the way Aravane plays girls that have a weak serve. She can't punish them on return because she doesn't dare taking the ball early. In addition to that, she showed against Hsieh that she is very vulnerable to moonballs & dead balls. Camille will make her work a lot to win a point. She will either have to be patient or to go to the net. I would obviously advice her the second solution.

Please Aravane, don't fall in the sam trap twice ! Allez !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #17
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

As Demska reported, Aravane made an amazing comeback to defeat Camille!! She was led 4/0 in 8 minutes only, we could have thought that Aravane was done ... but she was just not awoken yet ^^! After that, she won comfortably 75 62 in 1h10 to face Zvonareva. A good way to erase this loss to Coco.

They had a tough match in 2006 in Hasselt, Aravane even led 5/3 in the first set. I think that Vera's style suits Aravane's game quite well as she is not particularly powerful. Aravane won't be troubled by her serve as well. Of course, she has more confidence on her side, so it will obviously be tough, but she is a better opponent for her than Lindsay .

Allez Aravane!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:08 PM   #18
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, i didnt realise this thread was on IW. i will post here next time
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #19
country flag Iceland
From island to island

How dare you not post here !! My thread first .
There is absolutely no problem, don't worry for that . It's very nice to see you encouraging Aravane, I always thought you were one of the few posters whose opinions matter.

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #20
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane! Hopefully she puts up a good performance against Bepa. She'll need it.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:33 AM   #21
country flag Iceland
From island to island

She plays today at 11A.M (so 7p.m here for me)! It sucks so much, I won't be able to follow her match closely . Go Aravane

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 12:27 PM   #22
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold

Let's go Aravane

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #23
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck,Aravane you can do it,girl!!!!! Just play like we know you can.Allez!!!
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 11:19 PM   #24
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately,Aravane lost.She put a great fight,but it was not enough

(12) Vera Zvonareva (RUS) d. Aravane Rezai (FRA) 63 36 63
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #25
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Too bad that she couldn't convert more her occasions in the last set otherwise, she did pretty well . She is clearly finding her Australian form, I am not worried for her . I hope she can have a more clement draw in Miami.

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #26
country flag Bероника

Aravane in Miami:

Dinara Safina (RUS) [13] vs. Bye
Qualifier vs. Aravane Rezai (FRA)
Melanie Oudin (USA) WC vs. Tathiana Garbin (ITA)
Sybille Bammer (AUT) [18] vs. Bye

Allez Aravane! Best of luck
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #27
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Great draw. I hope she can capitalize.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #28
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Aravane will play Aleksandra Wozniak on Thursday . Definitely a good draw, I don't think Aleks has any weapons to hurt her. This should be good before Dinara . Allez!

Old Mar 26th, 2008, 06:04 PM   #29
country flag Paris75

Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute Paris75 has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Aravane ! For the first time since The ITF of Las Vegas she is the favorite of a match, so let's hope she won't choke! Good luck miss !
Paris75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #30
country flag Bероника

Aravane plays tomorrow Last match.Allez

Court 2: 11:00 AM Start

1. Women's Singles: 1st Round
Alize Cornet (FRA) vs. Tamira Paszek (AUT)

2. Women's Singles: 1st Round
Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR) vs. Pauline Parmentier (FRA)

3. Women's Singles: 1st Round
Emilie Loit (FRA) vs. Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP)

4. Women's Singles: 1st Round
Coco Vandeweghe (USA) WC vs. Sabine Lisicki (GER) WC

5. Women's Singles: 1st Round
Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN) Q vs. Aravane Rezai (FRA)