Aravane to live la vie en rose in the United-States! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM   #1
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Aravane to live la vie en rose in the United-States!

Marion got the Oscar, Aravane will get titles !!!
Come on Aravane, let's rock the States !!!!!!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 07:22 PM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aravane to live la vie en rose in the United-States!

Here is the draw for her first tournament in Las Vegas (50k) :

[1] Aravane Rezai - (WC) Coco Vandeweghe
Alberta Brianti - Ahsha Rolle
Varvara Lepchenko - Evgeniya Rodina
Stéphanie Dubois - Yuan Meng [6]

[4] Raluca Olaru - Q
Julia Schruff - Iveta Benesova
Q - Julia Georges
Maret Ani - Camille Pin [5]

A not so easy draw actually for Aravane. I absolutely believe in her chances, but after such a long break, an opponent like Coco can be tricky. She has a big serve & Aravane's returns are not her best assets. She will have to stay strong on her serve which may not be easy since the very beginning. Coco will have nothing to lose & will certainly try to impress the crowd.
Then it shouldn't be too difficult to reach the SF here. I just hope she won't lose any matches before this step. Raluca can be extremely dangerous & she is a wondeful fighter, so it would be a good test for her.

Good luck Aravane !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:13 PM   #3
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see Aravane back after a long break This event is very strong for an ITF event but I hope Aravane can have a good run here
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:18 PM   #4
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane can do it I saw her play in Australia, if she can turn it on like she did at the australian open she'll take the title with a minimun amount of fuss, and i have the feeling that she has been training hard for the last couple of months
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 02:28 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I love the title of the thread,Iceland

Allez Aravane in LV!!!! Best of luck!!!
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #6
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Yes this is a funny title

Com'on Aravane!

Take the jackpot!
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #7
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Aravane makes a very disappointing return. She lost 46 61 64 . I don't want to elaborate on this. French tennis is knowing a disastrous time!

Old Mar 6th, 2008, 06:29 PM   #8
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad but first tourney after a break is not always easy.Where is she playing next? Indian Wells?
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #9
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane

Indian Wells will be her next event
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #10
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I found some explainations about her loss in Las Vegas. On a fan site, somebody who apparently got news directly from Aravane reported that she didn't have time to practice tennis because of a nose surgery (), she only trained very hard to improve her shape. In addition to this lack of references, she said she felt the pressure of being the top seed. She is confident for Indian Wells though as she has one full week to practice.

With so many withdrawals, this tournament could really bring many points to Aravane if she has a good draw.

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #11
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

She got a surgery at her nose in order to breath better so actually she was not able to practice during a long time....
Las Vegas was her first tournament after this long break so I hope that it will be better in Indian wells

I'm still confident about this season
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #12
country flag Bероника

Thanks for the update,Iceland and Steffy6094 I never knew she had these breathing problems.

Allez Aravane!!! Good luck in IW!!!!
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #13
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I didn't know either actually! So indeed this loss means nothing compared to the help it will give her on court in her next tournaments.
Allez Aravane !

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 09:32 PM   #14
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

oh that's alright then, I wonder why she didn't tell anyone that she was having it? because I didn't see anything on any fansite or anything since she stopped playing maybe i missed it?

this is really positive thing for Aravane now
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #15
country flag Bероника

Aravane's part of the draw in IW:

12-Zvonareva vs. BYE
Pin vs. Rezai
Qualfier vs. Parmentier
22-Krajicek vs. BYE

32-Paszek vs. BYE
Qualifier vs. Qualifier
Pouchtkova vs. Dellacqua
7-Vaidisova vs. BYE

Let's hope Aravane is ready for some good surprises Allez,Aravane!!!!