Jelena Jankovic - vesti i diskusije na srpskom - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:20 PM   #1
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena Jankovic - vesti i diskusije na srpskom

Nisam primetio da u Jeleninom podforumu postoji tema na srpskom jeziku pa evo resio sam da je otvorim
Ovde mozete ostavljati tekstove iz srpskih novina, obavestavati fanove iz regiona o njenim aktivnostima.

-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:22 PM   #2
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jelena Jankovic - vesti i diskusije na srpskom

Can someone please translate into english. Thank you.
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:30 PM   #3
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is on serbian. News, info, discussion for people from our region.

vesti=news, info
diskusija=discussion
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:35 PM   #4
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

We should keep this forum "international" and because of that we should use english, because almost everybody can understand this. We never had "serbian only" kind of threads and we should keep it that way, because here are a lot of non-serbian speakers and it would be not fair to exclude them in terms of infos and stuff like that. Btw, there is already a serbian part of the "Serbian Sensations".

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM   #5
country flag -NAJ-

I understand what are you posting in jelenas thread but my english is not so good that i could discuss with with you on english. Because I opened this thread for people like me
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:37 PM   #6
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

zdravo
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM   #7
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampi View Post
We should keep this forum "international" and because of that we should use english, because almost everybody can understand this. We never had "serbian only" kind of threads and we should keep it that way, because here are a lot of non-serbian speakers and it would be not fair to exclude them in terms of infos and stuff like that.

Some of us who are not Serbian may want to make some comments as we are heavily involved in supporting a Serbian Tennis Player.
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM   #8
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleAnaJeca View Post
I understand what are you posting in jelenas thread but my english is not so good that i could discuss with with you on english. Because I opened this thread for people like me
Don't worry, we will help you and believe me, nobody is perfect. I'm also not a native speaker in terms of english. But of necessary, I will be a helping hand for you my friend.

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:42 PM   #9
country flag Michael27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
zdravo

zdravo na ti

I hope this is right
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:42 PM   #10
country flag -NAJ-

Hvala / Thanks
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM   #11
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael27 View Post
zdravo na ti

I hope this is right
zdravo i tebi
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM   #12
country flag Michael27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
zdravo i tebi

Hvala
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 12:59 PM   #13
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Da, i ja mislim da bi ova tema trebala da zazivi, gde mozemo da postujemo clankove i na srpskom jeziku koju nalazimo u nasim novinama

Ova druga tema je prevelika, tesko se prati, a ponekad mi je zamorno da citam na engleskom.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 01:02 PM   #14
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Moram da nađem trenera

01.03.2008 - 06:00

Jelena Janković nije uspela da se plasira u finale turnira u Dubaiju. Na takmičenju čiji je nagradni fond 1,5 miliona dolara, srpska teniserka je u fantastičnom meču koji je trajao dva sata i 43 minuta izgubila od Ruskinje Svetlane Kuznjecove u tri veoma uzbudljiva seta - 7:5, 4:6, 3:6.

Bez obzira na poraz, Jeleni treba čestitati na velikom otporu i tenisu koji je prikazala. Čini se da joj je u finišu meča ponestalo snage i da je to bio razlog što je fizički jača protivnica stigla do finala. Čak je i Kuznjecova priznala da se sa Jelenom nikada ne možete opustiti.
- Što je meč trajao duže, to sam ja igrala bolje. Posle dva sata igre najbolje je ne gledati šta se dešava sa Jelenom. Čak i kad vam izgleda da je umorna, ona besomučno trči za svakom loptom. Zato sam pokušavala da se koncentrišem isključivo na svoju igru. U trećem setu sam forsirala udarce sa dosta spina, što joj nije odgovaralo, a i servis me je bolje služio - rekla je Ruskinja.
U prvom setu viđeno je pet brejkova. Jelena je načinila ukupno tri, uspela je da sa 3:5 napravi mini seriju od 4:0 i dobije set rezultatom 7:5. U drugom je Ruskinja povela sa 3:0, a onda je Jelena ponovo napravila preokret i povela sa 4:3. U osmom gemu, koji je možda bio ključan i za ceo meč, Jankovićeva nije sačuvala servis, potom je Ruskinja dodala gas i sa 6:4 stigla do izjednačenja u setovima.
Set odluke prelomio se u šestom gemu kada je Kuznjecova povela sa 4:2 uz drugi brejk. Jeleni je ponestajalo snage i pored toga što je spasla čak šest meč-lopti u sedmom gemu. Meč-loptu broj sedam Ruskinja je iskoristila, ali na svoj servis i tako dobila treći od pet duela sa srpskom igračicom.
- Na kraju sam bila toliko iscrpljena, jedva sam stajala. Odigrale smo odličan meč, ali jedna od nas je morala da izgubi. Nažalost, to sam bila ja - rekla je Jelena.
Jučerašnji meč bio je ujedno i bitka za treće mesto na WTA listi. Ruskinja je bila uspešnija, ali Jelena se ne predaje. Kaže da je bitka tek počela.
- Na treningu tokom nedelje ne možete da osetite šta vam nedostaje u igri. Zato tražim trenera koji će biti stalno uz mene. Istina je da na svakom meču osećam poboljšanje u igri, što je ohrabrujuće za mene. Sada treba da radim na kondiciji i izdržljivosti. U tome je bila razlika između Svetlane i mene u ovom meču. Bilo mi je mnogo teško da stižem neke lopte, ali opet, nosim dosta pozitivnih utisaka iz polufinala u Dubaiju - zaključila je Jankovićeva, koja će naredne nedelje prvi put igrat u indijskom gradu Bangaloru
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 01:08 PM   #15
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampi View Post
We should keep this forum "international" and because of that we should use english, because almost everybody can understand this. We never had "serbian only" kind of threads and we should keep it that way, because here are a lot of non-serbian speakers and it would be not fair to exclude them in terms of infos and stuff like that. Btw, there is already a serbian part of the "Serbian Sensations".
I understand that, but there are many ( Serbian ) posters who cant speak English well here, and this thread could help them to get in touch with latest news with Jelena, and also everyone can post Serbian news in here, so we ( Serbs ) can translate it.