Suicide Tennis | #126 | Bangalore | Day 6 Picks! - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 05:47 AM   #361
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Re: Suicide Tennis | #126 | Bangalore | Day 6 Picks!

Congrats ATH04!!! You are the winner of Suicide Bangalore and well done on winning your first title. Fire_fox was the runner up. Thanks to everyone who was competing that made this a good tournament. I will start up on the points table now, it will be finished tonight or tomorrow.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #362
country flag The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold The Jabberwock is a splendid one to behold

Congrats, ATH04!
Thanks aussie_fan for running this event!
The Jabberwock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #363
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

UDACHI is not in the results table.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 12:31 PM   #364
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
UDACHI is not in the results table.
Sorry about that, i'm going to check through everything to make sure everything else is correct

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote