Gb Girls Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM   #16
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Gb Girls Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mforensic View Post
Wow!!!! Good to see some progress with the brit contingent at these WTA events!
Indeed it is

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 02:35 PM   #17
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gb Girls Cheering Thread

Great to see both Brit girls winning

Lets hope they surge up the rankings!
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM   #18
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Great, nice one girls

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:25 PM   #19
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Website is working, hope that there are live scores for second round and some photos from today would be nice

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM   #20
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Great result for Mel and a nice win for Anne. Hope they can make it through. So pleased Katie managed to get a spot in the MD, as otherwise she could have faced Iroda Tulyaganova
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 09:17 PM   #21
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europe rocks View Post
Great result for Mel and a nice win for Anne. Hope they can make it through. So pleased Katie managed to get a spot in the MD, as otherwise she could have faced Iroda Tulyaganova
I hope Katie can make the most of this - its such a great chance for her! How well would she need to do to break the top 100, or is that stupidly out the picture?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 11:45 PM   #22

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

I think that if she reaches the QF she might break the top 100
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 12:55 AM   #23
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

well done to both Mel and Anne!!!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:27 AM   #24
country flag serenus_2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europe rocks View Post
I think that if she reaches the QF she might break the top 100

Does anyone know how they got on?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:39 AM   #25
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of

Katie plays Savchuk in the main draw
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 10:53 AM   #26

The result of both Anne and Mel's matches are unknown. The latest update for the Anne match was Anne leading Woerle 0-6 6-4 *5-4. No news from Mel's match though. The organisation here is

Bad news about Katie playing Savchuk. Good news is that she is the last player in the MD and last time that happened, she just happened to reach the QF
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM   #27

From Mel's site:
M.South (GB) def. E.Dzehalevich (Blr) 6-7(8) 6-2 6-3
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:32 PM   #28
country flag WIMBY

2/03/2008 MELANIE THROUGH TO FINAL ROUND
Melanie won, 6-7 (8) 6-2 6-3 for a place in the third round.

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:34 PM   #29
country flag WIMBY

Anne won

Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 01:41 PM   #30
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Really? How did you find out?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote