Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), Since Monday, 15 September 2 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2010, 06:35 PM   #46
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since May 17, 2010

Didn't actually saw you did update. Well, now its on first page.
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #47
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Jun 07, 2010

China->Na Li
Belgium->Justine Henin
Russia->Ekaterina Makarova
USA->Serena Williams
Hungary->Agnes Szavay
France->Aravane Rezai
Estonia->Kaia Kanepi
Hungary->Agnes Szavay
Germany->Julia Goerges
Russia->Anna Chakvetadze

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2010, 06:36 PM   #48
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), pre US OPEN 2010

Updated
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #49
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 4 Oct 2010

Serbia now at 27 titles thanks to Ana's wins in Bali and Linz
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #50
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 4 Oct 2010

Russia loses 16 titles now that Lena is gone USA very close to overtaking them now, wow.
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 10:46 PM   #51
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Shaughnessy can be taken off now
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 12:43 AM   #52
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
Russia loses 16 titles now that Lena is gone USA very close to overtaking them now, wow.
She is still ranked, so no

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #53
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Estonia on this list
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 03:57 AM   #54
country flag AleRye

AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice AleRye is just really nice
Wink Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 4 Oct 2010

good bye to dementieva
AleRye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 01:01 PM   #55
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Kremer has 2 WTA titles
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #56
country flag requiem

Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 4 Jan 2011

^^ Thank you.

Well, I updated the list.
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM   #57
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 4 Jan 2011

Vaidisova is not ranking ... Czech will go down to the 10th place
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #58
country flag requiem

Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 7 Mar 2011

Well, I actually was bored, and updated the list
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #59
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Titles by country (players with WTA ranking in singles), since Monday 7 Mar 2011

Don't forget about Oudin for USA

Great list - thanks!

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #60
country flag requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L. View Post
Don't forget about Oudin for USA
Thank you for the correction. I was checking only top 100 players plus those who already had title a year ago, so she fell below my radar.

Interestingly, Russia and USA have same number of titles from ranked players