***The Williams sisters cheering thread*** - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:36 AM   #16
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ***The Williams sisters cheering thread***

Scratch that,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:39 AM   #17
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Set Point Sisters. Come on!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:39 AM   #18
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness. First set to the Sisters. Now shake that off and win this 2nd MUCH EASIER.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:39 AM   #19
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!!! What a fight!!!
Wish I was watching,
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:41 AM   #20
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

The Bangalore stadium is gorgeous. I am sure we'll find a livestream soon enough, later in the week. I am mad that they have to play in the SF.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:43 AM   #21
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Thank goodness. First set to the Sisters. Now shake that off and win this 2nd MUCH EASIER.
Amen! I'd love for them to give a bagel this second set so that I can go to bed relaxed.
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:44 AM   #22
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
Amen! I'd love for them to give a bagel this second set so that I can go to bed relaxed.
I think that's what we all want. PLEASE. Serena will get a doubles ranking now! If they win this event, Venus is top 70, Serena top 80. I hope they do it.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:44 AM   #23
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Me too!
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:45 AM   #24
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Damn, I thought they were going to get that break!
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:49 AM   #25
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Triple break point
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:52 AM   #26
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wow, it still went to deuce but they got the break. 2-1
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #27
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

Okay, with a break. Maybe they should remember that they are the best servers on the tour -- because I think they forgot.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #28

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

They're up a break. Now they need to hold serve.
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:55 AM   #29

They held serve 3-1! Can we get back to back breaks?
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 05:58 AM   #30
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

I hope so! I am so glad they held serve. I am glad they are playing bad here rather than in singles or later in doubles when all the bad teams are weeded out and only the strong ones are left.