Louise Pleming - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 11:11 AM   #16
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Re: Louise Pleming

I was close:
INGELISE DRIEHUIS (NED) retired after Wimbledon 1995....

Last edited by SeanyQ : Mar 1st, 2008 at 11:19 AM.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM   #17
country flag grassie

grassie is an unknown quantity at this point

No, it definitely wasn't her. I would recognise the name but know for sure she wasn't Louise Pleming's partner.

Hey, wouldn't it be good if Louise herself would let us know!
grassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM   #18
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say either Manon Bollegraf, or Frenchwoman Caroline Dhenin, but then I saw you said this mystery girl looked similar to Louise

The former looked like the female Paul McNamee, and the latter looked like a bikie. Definitely not them.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:44 AM   #19
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I've checked Louise's mid 90s record, and the only Dutch player she partnered at Wimbledon was the girl Sean mentioned, Ingelise Driehuis. They played in 1995.

Louise played a little with another Dutch player, Nicole Jagerman, but they never played Wimbledon together.

Unless you're thinking of Frenchwoman Noelle Van Lottum. They played a Wimbledon together in 1993 and lost first round. It might be her as she has a Dutch surname I remember Noelle, I was about 13 or so when I saw her play at the Aus Open in the early 90s and she was very sweet. She also used to wear big headbands, and was an attractive girl. I bet that's the girl you're thinking of.

Geez, Louise went through a lot of doubles partners in her day!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM   #20
country flag grassie

grassie is an unknown quantity at this point

TS,

Spot on. It was Noelle Van Lottum. I remember now, thank you and well done. Of course, she was French but she did have a Dutch name. Thank you for remembering her.

When she and Louise played together they were so similar in appearance and they both seemed to have fun together, apart from the time I mentioned when Louise hit Noelle on the back of the head and Noelle collapsed on the floor. But, moving on!

Thank you again for remembering.
grassie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #21
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute

She is Olivia Rogowska's coach now.
tennisbear7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #22
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ yes, her role is to work with the girls outside of the Fed Cup team according to Todd Woodbridge. She's also helping out Tammi Patterson.

Very positive rev up she gave to Liv after the first set. Called Liv the 'ice queen' and told her to prolong the rallies with KDK. Liv didn't seem to be able to carry this out today unfortunately.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #23
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Noelle Van Lottum, I remember her, she holds the record for longest singles match at French Open!

LOL at 2nd rally, Buisson really was just a lobber!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLL0e58zrqg
AUSBOY is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:08 AM   #24
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Noelle wouldve whined, cried and complained throughout that whole match... no doubt.