question from the livescores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #1
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute
question from the livescores

When I click on "today's results" it says: Woman's Singles 1st round, and Woman's singles undefined. What's that?

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: question from the livescores

Your internet doesnt work or is too slow.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #3
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by საქართველო View Post
Your internet doesnt work or is too slow.
the livescores are working great, it's only that the singles results are divided, it says 1st round singles, and woman's singles undefined..I have no idea what's that

URUGUAY
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 03:55 PM   #4
country flag slamchamp

ah ok

URUGUAY
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 05:15 PM   #5
country flag bjorn_again

bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light bjorn_again is a glorious beacon of light

It's called 'Incompetant tournament staff who doesn't know how to work the Live Score program'. Just like their beeeeuutiful website. I am not expecting much from their Livestream on Sunday.
bjorn_again is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 06:13 PM   #6
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Gigi...you're wrong!

My internet has that problem...the tournament staff

Julia v Karin stopped working
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM   #7
country flag Tamus

Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of Tamus has much to be proud of

Well, the matches under "Women's Singles - 1st Round" are actually 2nd round matches, and the matches under "Women's Singles - undefined" are actually 1st round matches.